Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By darkdetective27

I dont know why this just came to me, but Pink Floyd has a song called Time that they could used instead of Jim Crocee's Time in a Bottle. I mean the scene is awesome with the song but it kind of seems like a wasted opportunity considering he was wearing a Dark Side of the Moon shirt and the song being on that album. It would have been in character and kind of brilliant. What do you think was it a missed opportunity or did Time in a Bottle suit the scene better?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eh, the song they had fit the scene fine.

I assumed they had him wear a Pink Floyd shirt to imply that he took his codename, which was never really said, from their song "Quicksilver".

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

@cattlebattle: Yeah the scene was perfect with the song. Though I wonder if that really was the reason they had him wearing a Pink Floyd shirt because Quicksilver was only a musical score for the movie More. I mean was it just a way to establish the code name or did they have him wear it because it was the 70s and that t-shirt is so cool. I guess we cant really know but it is an interesting question.