DOFP after credit scene response???

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Well what do you guys think is this scene better or up to par with the avengers after credit scene

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Better....

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Way better than avengers.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Koays

En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur! En Sabuh Nur!

...........That about sums up my opinions

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By adamTRMM

Think about it, the movie will be an actual AU AOA with Magneto instead of Xavier and all, it'll be official the X-comics madness will take a cinematic course!

Anyways, what's up with that skinny kid playing Apoccy? I want my 7 feet tall over-muscled savage!

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh is waaay better. Even though the Avengers was funny.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

This end credit scene is by far the best end credit scene in any CBM to date, imo.

Not even close.

The sad part is, almost no one my audience (and many audiences so I'm gold) understand it.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

it was amazing, and much better but this might be a bias forum to ask that question lol

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@adamtrmm said:

Think about it, the movie will be an actual AU AOA with Magneto instead of Xavier and all, it'll be official the X-comics madness will take a cinematic course!

Anyways, what's up with that skinny kid playing Apoccy? I want my 7 feet tall over-muscled savage!

that more then likely isnt who will play him in the actual movie, i doubt that guy has even been cast yet so dont worry much about that

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was BETTER than the Avengers. Definitivamente.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better end-credit scene, can't say the same about the movie

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I didn't know they had one lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

This end credit scene is by far the best end credit scene in any CBM to date, imo.

Not even close.

The sad part is, almost no one my audience (and many audiences so I'm gold) understand it.

I couldn't figure out what they were chanting until I saw his face.

RobotMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@master_thief: I liked when te convelescing Apocalypse killed a fly on the wall and said "Bullseye," and then someone said some thing about courting death and he just smiled. Smart aleciness aside, I liked it.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@adamtrmm said:

It was a younger Apocalypse in ancient Egypt

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinitely better than Avengers. Anyone else notice the 4 horsemen off in the distance? That was the most exciting part for me.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Not even close.

Agreed on the last part. I saw the movie over the weekend and while many did stay for the after-credit scene, you could tell many were also confused by the scene. I can kind of understand it though, seeing as Apocalypse isn't really a well-known X-Men villain to none-comic book readers, but feeling the excitement from the scene only to realize that I was one of a few that actually understood it was a bit disappointing. :(

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Cloakx14

it was a good end credit. it makes wanna watch x-men tas all over me.

Loading Video...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By adamTRMM

It was a younger Apocalypse in ancient Egypt

No Caption Provided

This is how young Apocalypse should look like ^-^

Avatar image for mercwithamouth2385
MercWithaMouth2385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All in all I think the movie and the after credit scene were well orchestrated. Aside from Kitty's new power, the only questions I was left with were intentional by the direction of the film. I'm excited for X-Men: Apocalypse. With this new timeline we'll be getting almost the full lineup of The Uncanny X-Men which is what happened in the comics. Since we now know that Apocalypse will take place in the 80's with no time travel involved we sort of already know the direction. I'm looking forward to Prof. X stepping into his leader role. We will also get to see young Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Beast, and already confirmed Quicksilver, Gambit, and Nightcrawler. Maybe we'll get some bonus characters like Banshee, Psylocke, and Havok joining his brother on the X team (or join Mystique). Mystique is more than likely forming the Brotherhood comprised of those we saw and some we didn't. I'm sure Toad will be there. Others may be leftovers from the Weapon X program if that was her intention for posing as Stryker when taking Wolverine into custody. I'm still not sure whether she'd save Logan from the Adamantium process or if she would do it herself. If she is such an advocate of Mutant Rights I don't believe she could sink that low. So maybe she will intercept Sabretooth and Blob from joining Weapon X, try to recruit Wolverine into the Brotherhood, and hopefully we'll get some bonus members here as well like Destiny, Avalanche, and Sauron. Lastly that leaves Magneto roaming as a loan wolf, exploring his powers, and searching the Earth for other Alpha level mutants. This is probably what leads to Apocalypse's awakening. He may hear the legend of En Sabah Nur in Egypt and go searching. Or maybe it will be closer to the actual comic where Cable comes back to stop Apocalypse but his arrival in the past is actually what causes his awakening. Maybe Cable shows up just before Magneto awakens Apocalypse and it happens anyway. There are so many awesome possibilities. This would lead to many different scenarios: Magneto could take the reigns of the Brotherhood when he sees what kind of horror he unleashed. The X-Men and Brotherhood may have to team up against a threat as big as Apocalypse leading to crossovers on the teams. Wolverine and Havok join the X-Men while Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch could start out with the X-Men and join Erik once they confirm the family ties. Apocalypse could manipulate members of both teams to create his horseman team for this era. Gambit, Wolverine, Banshee, Psylocke, Storm, Professor X, Magneto, and Mystique have all been Horsemen at one time in the comics. Best of all we'd get to see Scott and Jean interact with Cable!! I'm leaving out many characters because in this timeline they seem like they would be too young much to my displeasure; Pyro, Iceman, Angel (Warren), Rogue, Shadowcat, and Colossus would all be too young in the 80's to fit this timeline. Any other thoughts? I'd love to discuss this further.