#1 Posted by flameboy298 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Im assuming alot right now and jumping too conclusions,but judging from this picture how Hugh Jackman is standing in the middle its like they're making him the star again.I felt like every other X-men Film focused on him as if he was the leader,I mean he's had 2 standalone movies now.Ok Im done with my rant.

#2 Posted by HAWK2916 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I saw where they said it would be him traveling to the past instead of Kitty in this film which kinda pissed me off that he would be featured yet again. It wont stop me from checking it out but come on can we feature someone else please

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read Days Of Future Past, but I think of this image when it is mentioned, so maybe it's kind of appropriate for him to be important in the film.

#4 Posted by HAWK2916 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Rachel grey will be in this one

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read Days Of Future Past, but I think of this image when it is mentioned, so maybe it's kind of appropriate for him to be important in the film.

Exactly, plus the plot pretty much revolves around them.

#6 Edited by HAWK2916 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to say he shouldn't be important but Wolvie is not always the hero that saves the day. Kitty went back in time and that's what they should stick to

#7 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916 said:

Not to say he shouldn't be important but Wolvie is not always the hero that saves the day. Kitty went back in time and that's what they should stick to

Not what they're going to be doing, though!

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Im assuming alot right now and jumping too conclusions,but judging from this picture how Hugh Jackman is standing in the middle its like they're making him the star again.I felt like every other X-men Film focused on him as if he was the leader,I mean he's had 2 standalone movies now.Ok Im done with my rant.

Storm is at the center too, hehehe

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh Jackman is more or less the most synonymous actor with the X-Men film franchise.

Wolverine is the most popular X-Men character.....

Its pretty logical that he gets the most attention

#10 Posted by BaBaBoom (274 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want them to portray Cyclops better.

#11 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

MOAR ALPHA FLIGHT!!!

#12 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine annoys me in pretty much everything, but well, give me some Evan Peters and I won't mind as much.

#13 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't wolverine be the shortest in that lineup?

#14 Posted by slimlim (262 posts) - - Show Bio

if i'd been in a coma for the last 13 years and saw this picture, i'd assume McAvoy will be playing Logan, and Jackman will be Scott (minus the beard)

#15 Posted by Godric_Talon (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to be annoyed if Wolverine is time traveling instead of Kitty, But I'm not. Think about it. Yea, going with Kitty is truer to the story. But to the majority of an audience (Not us) do they really want to see a girl who can walk through walls constantly, or an established figure like Wolverine who is an all around slashing badass?

#16 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh Jackman is more or less the most synonymous actor with the X-Men film franchise.

THIS... and did anyone else catch when Peter Dinklage was asked who he is playing in the series, he said Mystique. Either that was a joke, or Peter's character is actually Mystique in disguise throughout the movie... Just a thought.

#17 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much.

#18 Posted by MaccyD (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

@fantomex_23: Wolverine: Origins proves they'd probably prefer Kitty.