#1 Posted by Rick475069 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he does know, but I might be wrong.

#2 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he does know, but I might be wrong.

Is this question deriving from a panel in a comic or is this just some random question!?

#3 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.

#4 Posted by Rick475069 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: I have no need to explain something so simple. It only requires a yes or no answer.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27270 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops didn't kill him, the Phoenix did.

#6 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I would assume so, but I don't recall anyone actually telling him.

#7 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: I have no need to explain something so simple. It only requires a yes or no answer.

That's kind of a rude response.

It was a totally reasonable question anyway. To me, the question suggests that you've seen a panel that makes you unsure of the answer. If you said which panel, it'd be easier for someone to check and confirm what the answer is.

#8 Posted by Rick475069 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Rude? What would have been rude would be "!!!!!". BTW, no I'm not referencing any panel for which my question is based on. I'm not mad at you. I still love you.

#9 Edited by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine he went some time without knowing. He went off the grid for some time after he lost the Phoenix Force and Cyttorak influence (living in that cave), but he would have to have known when he came back to the states. Plus we have the panel of All New X-men 3 where Illyana plants the seed in Scott's mind that Piotr will kill him after what he did to Xavier.

#10 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure he must have found out at some point in time, considering there had to be some coverage of A MASSIVE BURNING BIRD IN THE SKY POSSESSING FIVE MUTANTS, THE MOST HATED AND FEARED SPECIES, WHERE ONE OF THEM WENT CRAZY AND STARTED BURNING DOWN RANDOM BUILDINGS ON THE WORLD AND KILLED A PUBLIC FIGURE.

Unless Colossus had a complete media blackout, I'd like to believe he does know.

#11 Posted by oldnightcrawler (3412 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine he went some time without knowing. He went off the grid for some time after he lost the Phoenix Force and Cyttorak influence (living in that cave), but he would have to have known when he came back to the states. Plus we have the panel of All New X-men 3 where Illyana plants the seed in Scott's mind that Piotr will kill him after what he did to Xavier.

I don't think it's actually public knowledge. I couldn't help but notice that Havoc made no reference to it in his recent speech to the press (Uncanny Avengers #5), despite mentioning both Cyclops and Xavier. I don't even know if the general public knows Xavier's dead, much less who killed him, so I don't know that Colossus would know if no one had told him.

As for Magik, I don't know how she would know what Colossus' reaction would be unless she already told him; keep in mind, Colossus was possessed by the Phoenix too, so it's hard to say how much he would actually blame Cyclops. I think that whole line may have been conjecture on her part.

#12 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry said:

I don't think it's actually public knowledge. I couldn't help but notice that Havoc made no reference to it in his recent speech to the press (Uncanny Avengers #5), despite mentioning both Cyclops and Xavier. I don't even know if the general public knows Xavier's dead, much less who killed him, so I don't know that Colossus would know if no one had told him.

As for Magik, I don't know how she would know what Colossus' reaction would be unless she already told him; keep in mind, Colossus was possessed by the Phoenix too, so it's hard to say how much he would actually blame Cyclops. I think that whole line may have been conjecture on her part.

Lol. They know. So does he.

#13 Edited by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry said:

Either way, Pete runs around with enough mutants to have heard what have happened. Besides...in the last Cable & X-force Wolverine made a point to say he's not Cyclops or his sister. Why would he say that if Pete didn't know?

#14 Posted by oldnightcrawler (3412 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry: I haven't been following CatX-force, but, yeah, I can't see the Wolverine not mentioning that, since it seems like all he ever talks about any more.

#15 Edited by w0nd (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

This is bugging me but didn't someone say "and once colossus finds out he will probably try to kill you" Or did I make this up in my mind. I have been googling but I can't find anything.

#16 Posted by oldnightcrawler (3412 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: it was, "if he finds out what happened to Xavier... he's going to kill you." It was Magik, to Cyclops in All-new X-men #3.

#17 Edited by w0nd (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: it was, "if he finds out what happened to Xavier... he's going to kill you." It was Magik, to Cyclops in All-new X-men #3.

Thank you, that was bothering me lol.

#18 Posted by oldnightcrawler (3412 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

What's ur deal?