Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

She's one of my favorites, but I also feel like she's been in more crap stories than good ones.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is...

Now my Psylocke knowledge isnt up to date yet but doesn't she have like Jean Grey level TK or something....

Plus agreeing with what @Xwraith said about her being in crap stories...

Wes_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Wes_91

I feel like she has one of the more interesting powers, and I think that more recently her powers have been shown more creatively. For example she's used her psychic energy to create a bow an arrow, crossbow, etc.

. . But like a few of you stated above, she has been in crap stories.

Wasn't she in X-Force btw? Has that been canceled?

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

She's one of my favorites, but I also feel like she's been in more crap stories than good ones.

This.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Define underrated when she's bee a principal star of 3 X-Force runs, and a major character in almost every run she's been in since her resurrection.

Idk what the meaning is here when know one says anything bad about her and she's so exposed we can't overlook her, it's like saying Wolverine is underrated because people aren't talking about how awesome his claws are at the moment.

Help me out here.,,

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her Butt is underrated. They need to bring back her 90s costume.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wes_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually really prefer her new outfit, the one she wears in the female X-Men book. It just looks cooler and a lot more practical as opposed to a bathing suit, lol.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:
@sprior93 said:

@avenger85: go away

No Caption Provided

agreed but i think avenger85 is 10 years old

@wes_91 said:

I actually really prefer her new outfit, the one she wears in the female X-Men book. It just looks cooler and a lot more practical as opposed to a bathing suit, lol.

i like the bathing suit lol plus it was her longest costume use ever

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:
@sprior93 said:

@avenger85: go away

No Caption Provided

agreed but i think avenger85 is 10 years old

@wes_91 said:

i like the bathing suit lol plus it was her longest costume use ever

No Caption Provided

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Psylocke is pretty cool. I hate the stories they give though. The ninja thing is ok but I would have liked it even more if it wasnt that horrible bodyswitch thing

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm sometimes but not so much as of late. I liked what she did under Wood and what we are getting from W.Wilson. They seem to have a greater appreciation for her. Spurrier also handled her well and made her pretty kick a$$ in his X-Force run (in terms of power, skill, and relevance). I'm hoping for good things for her post SW.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I love Psylocke, her origin is so surreal. She was a model, a STRIKE agent, she got her eyes stabbed out, got bionic eyes, became a television host for a kids TV show in the Mojoverse, she became a Japanese ninja....you can't really say she's boring. Anyways, do I think she's underrated? A little, hopefully that will change with Olivia Munn's portrayal.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's one of the few characters these days who actually get well-defined, stable and consecutive character development, fans should be thankful in these hm.. grim days for story/character progression.

UXF v.2 was of course shady, but still almost her solo book.

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think she is underrated . She is pretty good in her current state especially if you compare her to Jean Grey School members. Most of them either get crap development or get character assassinated or both. Psylocke has received better development than most of the X-men in current comics

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Like all members she comes and goes from focus and development. Remender really brought her to the forefront again and they have continued to play on those strengths since Uncanny. Years back she was time lost and off the roster for quite a while... and well, dead.

One thing I am thankful for based on the Wilson and White diatribe from the CBR interview is that she did not stick around longer on the title. Sounds like they both have a strong feeling about the current state of some characters and Wilson would actually revisit the dead topic of British Besty and "force" a return to her old body. FCS, leave it be.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but I think it's because she was made into glorified eye candy when she became a ninja, and has been stuck in a crappy '80s action movie since. She received some characterization in X-Force, but her whole personality is devoid of any real dept. It's just a bunch of angst. And it's a really big problem that she doesn't have a consistent powerset in a superhero medium.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

totally overrated actually.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely!

Psylocke always had great potential.

Even after she gained power over shadows, she became even more badass.

And her unique way of using her powers make her one hell of a character. But unfortunately she's not been in the best stories for quite some time now.

She's not allowed to grow and shine.

A huge waste of a good character.

Eden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think she's underrated as such, she's just hard to take seriously given that her powers change/evolve/vanish all the time, then add in her resurrection and multiple body switching...

If you don't know where you stand with a character, it's kinda hard to rate them. That and she's kind of tedious to follow, the angst kills me...

In-verse, as an assassin/ninja it's probably a good (possibly intential) development not to be "rated" realistically by others...