Difference between AoA Apocalypse & 616 Apocalypse?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathGorath444

I was just wondering if there is a big difference between the 2 Apocalypse's? Does the one in AoA have certain abilities that he gained that isn't in his 616 counterpart? Is he stronger? Just wanted to know if his abilities have amplified or if they differ his 616 counterpart besides ruling North America & Having a different outfit?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only difference IMO is Xavier. One had him organize a group to oppose him early in the game and the other didn't. Nothing suggests the power was that much different.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only difference IMO is Xavier. One had him organize a group to oppose him early in the game and the other didn't. Nothing suggests the power was that much different.

So it seems everyone else X-men related got different stuff all except for Apocalypse?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

So it seems everyone else X-men related got different stuff all except for Apocalypse?

None of them were really different as far as what kind of power they had, there were just some differences in growth and application that had to do with Xavier not being there and the world being a much more dangerous place. Now of course I'm talking about the original AOA story and not the revisiting of it, didn't really read much of that.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XsPectre28

the main difference is that the AOA Apocalypse came into the forefront many years before the 616 version. AOA version pounced on the world before the organization of any of the super hero teams, so he basically took over unopposed as their were no avengers, FF, or X-men to stand in his way.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By adamTRMM

I don't remember anything impressive from AoA Poccy. Is it me, or he was more of a cyborg?