#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4215 posts) - - Show Bio

it said that "Cordelia Frost has entered the room"??? does that mean shes back???

#2 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16524 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess so but there are other names there that have me worried too like Stane and the others too.

#3 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4215 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16524 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4215 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Hardly anyone noticed this because this title's so horrible, the miraculous details get squashed by the forced exposition. Get canned.

#8 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, these kids are so annoying.

Someone please let me know when they get killed. That's an issue I would love to read.

#9 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yay she's back(I only hope that she will meet Emma, a sisterly fight would be good, I just hope for Cordelia that Emma doesn't have a revolver anymore lol). The book is terrible, but since Cordelia I may read some issues, but I really hate this book. Does anyone know what is going on and why she is there?

Maybe those names were the names of a new Hellfire Club? I may read the book as soon as they kill the kids

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, these kids are so annoying.

Someone please let me know when they get killed. That's an issue I would love to read.

Sabertooth evisceration style!

#11 Edited by poisonfleur (3138 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Hardly anyone noticed this because this title's so horrible, the miraculous details get squashed by the forced exposition. Get canned.

One of the few occasions that age and I agree.