December 2013 & January 2014 looks good.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Comics look to good for X-Men, in the next couple of months

Cable X-Force takes on Psylocke X-Force. Stryfe returns and Hope wants revenge on Bishop.

Teen Jean teams up with X-23. As we know X-23 joins All new X-Men. Gets with Cyclops.

Monet joins Brain Wood X-Men. I think Frenzy does as well. She makes appearance in the title. Lady Death strike attacks the X-Men and I think the Sisterhood return to.

I haven't red much of Ultimate comics X-Men, but next year looks good.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm personally looking forward to these upcoming stories. They seem good.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is kind of off track, but am I the only one who doesn't like Dodsons art. I never really have either.

All the characters look too, I don't know, "bubbly" or something and all the women tend to look exactly the same. I would actually like to see that guys contract with Marvel as it apparently reads: "You will draw the X-Men for the next 1000 years!!"

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm personally looking forward to these upcoming stories. They seem good.

The X-force titles look interesting. X-23 joining All new X-Men seems cool. I hope Frenzy joins the all girl team.

This is kind of off track, but am I the only one who doesn't like Dodsons art. I never really have either.

All the characters look too, I don't know, "bubbly" or something and all the women tend to look exactly the same. I would actually like to see that guys contract with Marvel as it apparently reads: "You will draw the X-Men for the next 1000 years!!"

I'm not a huge of fan of his art either. I hope he leaves title and a better artists comes along.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@emequious_swerve said:

I'm not a huge of fan of his art either. I hope he leaves title and a better artists comes along.

I would actually like to see some of DCs artist come to marvel. Francis Manupal, Kenneth Rocakafort.

I mean one of the things that helped the X-Men become so huge initially is that they had very progressive artists for the 80s like Byrne, Romita Jr,. and Silvestri, then continued it in the 90s with names like Bachalo and Madueira. They should still follow this formula

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By time1

@emequious_swerve: I have to agree DC have some quality artists. I would like Trevor McCarthy and Ed Benes who work on Batwoman and Batgirl, to work on Brain Wood X-Men title. I wouldn't mind Stanley Lau and Richard Friend do some covers for the title. Brian Wood is a good writer and he giving fans what they want. Most fans want a title dedicated to the X-Ladies. They need to get rid of Terry Dodson and find someone esle. David Lopez is ok. Your right about the X-Men in the 1980's and 1990's they had some good artists. They had Jim Lee and I remember some quality covers from Andy Kubert.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PeppeyHare

I'm looking forward to these stories. I've been enjoying X-Men stuff a lot since the relaunch

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By time1

@peppeyhare: X-Men has been good so far.Let's hope next year will be good too.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare

@time: Did anyone see that magneto might be turning bad again(in the 2014 sol.)?????

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

XX-men and Deathstrike's Sisterhood looks Good! Too bad Spiral is a good guy now. :/

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By time1

@poisonfleur: it's ashamed she a good guy now. Although I did like Uncanny X-Force 12, it was a Spiral issue. It was pretty good.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hope Magneto goes back too and sets up a school and all. Maybe the Brotherhood of the Gifted or something.

Im looking forward to the new stuff though its a bit disappointing to know that the O5 will still be here.

IM looking forward to hopefully having only one X-force.

Also has anyone seen that Legacy is ending? I wonder if Legion will survive or will they kill him off. It would be cool for him to repower everyone

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I want my Amazing X-men already. Ed McGuiness is amazing, and Jason Aaron is awesome, so that's the biggest thing i'm looking forward too. Oh and i'm interested in X-factor, never read it before, so it would be nice to be able to get into it.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Aaron....really?!!!

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@hawk2916: ;) ... I get why he cops alot of flak. But his Thor run has made me hopeful

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Wood frequents the X-boards on CBR and confirmed that the solicits that said Frenzy were wrong. It's just Monet as far as we know. He originally wanted Monet, but was gonna use Frenzy cause he couldn't have Monet. Then X-Factor ended and he got Monet. Wood also said he wanted to get Polaris on the team but we all know now that David already got her for ANXF.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?467753-Monet/page11

mechem_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking good! it's seems there's a comic for everyone.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frenzy and Monet together would be a little redundant i guess. I love Monet and thought she would be good in Uncanny. Frenzy needs to be on a team asap though

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By time1

@thegreyoutcastx: In one of the issues, she making appearance, in on issue, it says introducing Frenzy. It's ashamed Polaris couldn't join the team. It would been cool if she did.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time:

marvel hinted that the starjammers might come back, maybe even Consair but its just rumors.

Wouldnt it be weird if Vulcan came back too????? Maybe this time as a good guy?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Imo Vulcan has to come back. If Black Bolt survived Vulcan did too. I want him back as a villain though. But I guess he has no reason now to really hate the xmen since Xavier's gone

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Imo Vulcan has to come back. If Black Bolt survived Vulcan did too. I want him back as a villain though. But I guess he has no reason now to really hate the xmen since Xavier's gone

Yeah plus vulcan said he con use his energies to revive himself

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cool.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one hand I like Colossus on the other I like Bishop, I don't know who's side I want to win

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every X-titles not written by Bendis or Aaron looks pretty good!