dazzlers new costume

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wowdud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wowdud
No Caption Provided

so apparently dazzlers new costume is well this... this is Hilarius.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It's a take on her ultimate U look.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By devilsgrin81

this is not going to go over well. Poor Alison is going to be relegated to the most hated characters list - based solely on this monumentally hideous, utterly awful re-design.

i don't give a flying rats ar$e whether is incorporating ideas from the Ultimate Universe - its finished, coz it sucked balls.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It couldn't be worse than mutant Britney Spears......

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I've never been a big fan of Dazzler, but her recent story in UXM has made me really like her, probably more than I ever have.

And I like Dazzler's new look. It's cool to see a major event change a character in such a major way.

Plus I like how it's quite different from Emma and Magik's looks, and is actually more in line with Tempus' look (skirt, no cleavage, punk hair and makeup), which makes more sense with Dazzler's personality and association with youth culture.

in a month or two someone else will draw this costume and make it look great, and everyone will feel silly for making such a big deal about it.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never been a big fan of Dazzler, but her recent story in UXM has made me really like her, probably more than I ever have.

And I like Dazzler's new look. It's cool to see a major event change a character in such a major way.

Plus I like how it's quite different from Emma and Magik's looks, and is actually more in line with Tempus' look (skirt, no cleavage, punk hair and makeup), which makes more sense with Dazzler's personality and association with youth culture.

in a month or two someone else will draw this costume and make it look great, and everyone will feel silly for making such a big deal about it.

I agree :)

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Toooooooooo many threads. FFS, we get it. She got a new costume.

@god_spawn: