#1 Posted by time (4950 posts) - - Show Bio

What do guys think ?

#2 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3525 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never liked the character but I'm unfamiliar with the creative team on this book. Who is the guy standing in front?

#3 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1109 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

I dig the uniforms almost as much as I like Danger being back in an X-book. Unit can visit from time to time for date night.

#5 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait for this to start....Peter David's X-Factor was always great....this should be no exception

#6 Posted by HAWK2916 (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't ever really been a fan of Danger. Im willing of course to give this a shot

#7 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3525 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixofthetides: Quicksilver.

I am not a fan of these uniforms AT ALL.

I agree that those costumes are hideous. And, given what Quicksilver was doing pre and post M-Day...why is he leading a team?

#8 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

liking the new team concept alil seems to me that this will be some kind of shield XSE type team

#9 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3525 posts) - - Show Bio

@xspectre28: I haven't found anything explaining what the team concept is. This is the first I've heard of them. What are they supposed to be doing?

#11 Posted by Polarity (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@xspectre28: I haven't found anything explaining what the team concept is. This is the first I've heard of them. What are they supposed to be doing?

They're a corporate sponsored super hero team.

#12 Posted by numi (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like Danger, it will be interesting to see how she's changed / developed since I have nothing invested in her character intellectually. She seems like she could be an almost clean slate compared with many of the other x-men.

#13 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan of how those costumes look, but they do scream "corporate" which I suppose works. I like Danger.

#14 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a big fan of the costumes, but I love that Quicksilver's part of a team again!

#15 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy the costumes,

#16 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3525 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see her back, shame she's not alongside Emma though, I always liked their interactions.

#18 Posted by poisonfleur (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

RIGHT!^ They look like a horrible version of the 90s get-ups. But Danger's looks okay. X-factor NEVER had good uniforms... Ughh Another reason why I don't read that series.

#19 Posted by Selina_Sublime (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@illyanarasputin said:

RIGHT!^ They look like a horrible version of the 90s get-ups. But Danger's looks okay. X-factor NEVER had good uniforms... Ughh Another reason why I don't read that series.

Uh, Ryan Sook designed some amazing costumes for X-Factor, although they only lasted 12 issues.

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixofthetides: What do you mean? Quicksliver was a teacher at the Avengers Academy.

@illyanarasputin said:

You haven't been reading the only good X book in years because you don't like the costumes?

#21 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11317 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver looks like he's wearing a Saiyan scouter.

And after seeing this photo..I'm sort of doubting the gimmick outfits. They looked cool on the #1 Cover. Where is Jamie Madrox!?

#22 Edited by tomasmaclgh (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone has any idea what's Serval Industries? Is it like Roxxon?

I saw some publicity for Serval in Captain Marvel 17.

#23 Posted by adamTRMM (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Danger look like she has a human body? o_0

Looking forward for Polaris\Quicksilver interactions, daddy issues all along ha.

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14656 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the book I am most excited about from the All-New line.It has a really interesting line-up and a good creative team.

As for Danger,I have never been a big fan of her but she is interesting to me so I don't mind her at all.

#25 Edited by Dark_Guyver (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

Even female robots in comics have big boobs, lol.

#26 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6237 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard good things about the previous X-Factor series. Does anyone think this is likely to be as good?

#27 Posted by longbowhunter (7037 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: I read X-Factor for years. The art got a little rough at times, same will likely happen here. But with Peter David still writing I see no reason not to assume it'll still be good.

#28 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6237 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: That sounds good then. I think I'll at least try the first issue to see what it's like.

I'm just trying to plan my shopping lists for next year. I'm already going to be adding a few more Marvels, and the inclusion of Quicksilver in this has me kind of interested.

#29 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3525 posts) - - Show Bio

Right, that's why I said he shouldn't be leading a team. Glad that Polaris is leading this iteration of X-Factor. I'm always happy when she gets some attention.

#30 Posted by poisonfleur (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixofthetides: What do you mean? Quicksliver was a teacher at the Avengers Academy.

@poisonfleur said:

@illyanarasputin said:

You haven't been reading the only good X book in years because you don't like the costumes?

Did you purposely choose to ignore the "Another" I posted above?

#31 Posted by poisonfleur (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@illyanarasputin said:

Uh, Ryan Sook designed some amazing costumes for X-Factor, although they only lasted 12 issues.

Ehhh-- Some of the characters had outfits that worked well for their characters-- If we are talking about the same person, I'd say they were okay at best.

#32 Edited by PietroMaximoffIsTheMan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixofthetides: Quicksilver has been trying to redeem himself. He regrets M-Day. Almost killed himself because of it, but Crystal saved him. If he is seen leading a team of heroes, he can help make himself a hero again.

That's why I like Quicksilver so much. He is at a constant struggle with himself.

Anyway, I will miss the shit out of the old team, but I love this line-up. Let's see how Peter David can make more interesting stories with his new team.

#33 Edited by M3th (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

WHo is tHat Hooded figure tHougH?

June'sVeryOwn

#34 Posted by PietroMaximoffIsTheMan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: SPOILERS MAYBE It is Warlock.

#35 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2781 posts) - - Show Bio

since when does danger wear clothes??? and oh god is quicksilver the leader, god help us all. When did quicksilver become an x-men is he following in his sister's footsteps?(who's in the uncanny avengers btw)

#36 Edited by RaggedScarecrow (813 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: @pietromaximoffistheman:Skottie Young posted his baby variant cover for this a couple of days ago and it confirms that the last two members of the team are Warlock and Cypher.