Changing Human Minds with Telepathy

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeremy1989

Now here's what's Ironic about the X-Men Universe....

The has been ridiculed, hunted, and hated by humans for God know what.

The thing is why didn't they use telepathy to change every minds on earth.I mean they have a couple of powerful telepaths. Charles Xavier being first, Jean Grey second, Emma Frost third.

They can use the cerebro, mentally search for every human known to man, and "convince" them that mutants aren't that bad.

Thus no more mutant hate, and mutants can live happily ever after.

But that's just my opinion, tell me what you think?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear we just had a similar post...but i can't seem to find it.

Anyway, ethics is a big reason. What did you really accomplish when you had to overwrite a persons free will to achieve it. And then there's the inevitable moment when someone finds out and things will be worse then when they started.

Of course then you could just do it again and repeat the process every time someone doesn't conform, but what does that prove except that the people who thought mutants were dangerous, unpredictable and a menace are right but you just won't allow them to acknowledge it. And at that point people may have to side with the Sentinel builders, to stop the mutants before they decide that cheese cake is a threat to mutant relations.

Basically your asking would you rather a imperfect world or a world where were not allowed to have thoughts that don't line up with a certain philosophy.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EC2277
Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I proposed a much better solution in that thread : Eliminate all humans.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

Didn't Magneto attempt to do that in "X-Men vs Avengers"??

I think one of the on running points of the X-Men is that not every human is a hate mongering a hole, just as not every mutant is a super villain with earth threatening powers, and that you have to strive to make the hateful ones find a more accepting state of mind.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Simple thing is they fake their deaths and live somewhere like the amazons do, they should psionically shield their place it would be cool, everyone thinks they are dead while they are living in harmony.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be pretty unethical. Avengers would probably intervene on that one.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EC2277

It isn't a problem: a MOAB (alias GBU-43) and no more Avengers! :-D

4U2NV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Word. I'd do that. Get them to forget who mutant were. I like that idea actually

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Magneto attempt to do that in "X-Men vs Avengers"??

I think one of the on running points of the X-Men is that not every human is a hate mongering a hole, just as not every mutant is a super villain with earth threatening powers, and that you have to strive to make the hateful ones find a more accepting state of mind.

Yeah but you know that old saying about eggs and omelettes, right ?

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would probably blame Magneto since he's the blame for everything

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Magneto wants to kill all the humans, not change their minds. Maybe Cyclops would be the blame this one.

Shebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purepower said:

No, Magneto wants to kill all the humans, not change their minds. Maybe Cyclops would be the blame this one.

Yes. Magneto will kill them if they don't leave him and his fellow the #&%! alone lol. I think it would be a good Idea, but I don't want Cyclops to get the blame because knowing how he's acting lately with people, he would probably lose it and start killing the people. Thinking him fed up he will think is the best solution lol.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Seem interesting, but for Cyclops to get the blame? I'd rather this not happen, because Cyclops had enough with his problems. He's being through a lot lately and to have this raping mind thing to human...would be a bad idea. And probably if they will ever...discover what happened...you can be sure humans would more likely look at them...as villains. And I don't think they are villains. It's just writers think they are taking the X-Men to the next level...which in fact...they're taking them to the hole. I hope they rise back up again...cause I do miss the old days. Heroes vs Heroes literally gotta go.

Fabulosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would probably be the best.

Sky_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not bad idea. Good theory.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By frozenedge2

It'll backfire on the mutants and it'll just make everything worse for them once it gets out that the mutants, more specifically the X-Men who have always advocated that mutants aren't to be feared, went and basically brainwashed majority of the human race to like mutants. While it's only been a vocal minority of humans who hate mutants, the X-Men brainwashing them would simply proof that minority right all along

Drizzle1030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Drizzle1030

Goes against the X-Men's Code... now shadow king cassandra nova or emma in her hellfire days then yeah im surprised they didnt come up with an idea

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd do it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided