build you own BOTA future team

Kingrulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was just thinking how unexplored this future is. Ive been jotting down ideas for a second team from the future just for the giggles. I made mine more of a cyclops side extinction team rendition.

Quartz:son of cyclops and frost

kitty pryde

ice boy son of ice man and kitty( he makes an appearance in wolverine and the x-men 25 I believe)

thunderbird now possed by demon bear

tempus

x-23 but changed into war horseman of genesis

hijack whose conscience has taken over dangers body

who would u put on ur future x-men team?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Can we create characters or do we have to use existing ones?

Kingrulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kingrulk
devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beastly: should have gone with Ruby Summers... she's badass and Frostspawn...

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By devilsgrin81

Fully Transcended Storm - now an wholly elemental being - a goddess in every respect.

Electrum - Storm's son with Thor - the most powerful being in the galaxy - but not a reality warper. A Mutant Asgardian... watch out, he's an Omega. Ability to control all forms of energy. immune to telepathy (completely).

The Frozen Trinity - Iceman separated into three parts - the Old Wise Ice-Father, The Giant Frozen Behemoth, and the Childish Icicle (kinda what we had during BotA... but all from one being not three separate ones)

Frenzy - the bruiser who fell into Storm's service as her main hench-wench. Hates being called an X-Man, but has come to embrace their ideals fully.

Sage - always Storm's right hand woman, advancing in years, but remarkably young still... her potential triggering powers maintain her youth. Telepathy advancing to the level of an individual Cuckoo.

Kymera - Storm's daughter - the father of whom remains unknown... for the goddess refuses to say. (so suspect a villain...)

Psyko - Son of Psylocke and Fantomex... telepathic, shape-shifter. as deadly in h2h as his parents. fondness for gunblades (too much final fantasy as a child lol)

Kingrulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: I did actually think of ruby but decided to make my own character. I forgot to add him powers. He has the power to shoot laser beams from his hands or eyes but only when he doesn't have his red diamond form up. Diamond form is more rigid then his mother also doesnt need visors he instead uses his secondary mutation to cover his eyes when he is using laser powers.

Btw loved ur list especially psyko. Freakin sweet idea!

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beastly: thanks :) Psyko just popped into my head... wanted Psylocke on the team, but couldn't justify TWO ageless ass-kickers. And Sage is my favourite female who isn't Storm or Emma... so... sorry Betsy. Her "thing" with Fantomex is actually pretty funny, not to mention intensely sexualised. So why not have a child from their ... union...

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Any future BOTA team for me would just consist of the current students grown up. It would simply be Surge, Hellion, Dust, X23,Pixie, Rockslide, Loa, probably Mercury and/or Tempus, and either Blindfold or the Cuckoos (cant really decide).

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Thunderscream

Gypsy, immortal time-slider with an explosive gaze, daughter of Gambit & Scarlet Witch.

Anvil, black-steel skinned hulkbuster and burgeoning fiery furnace, son of Colossus & Firestar.

Lexis, keeper of the ancient texts and Sorceress Supreme, daughter of Magik & Cypher.

Nightshift, avatar of the Darkforce and spectral shapeshifter, son of Quicksilver & Darkstar.

Spindle, weaving webs with the ample life force within her, daughter of Spider-Man & Dagger.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Synergy- (Everett Thomas "JR"/EJ) clone of Synch weilds synch's powers except they activate differently due to the cloned body developing its own abilities. (Energy manipulation in the form of rainbow energy, synergy can "Synch with other mutants but physical mutations & powers resemble a rainbow energy form, examples: if he synch's with x23 he gains he healing factor and enhanced senses same as before but when he manifests her claws they are made of rainbow energy, when synching with cyclops his optic blast is made of rainbow energy. still can access other mutants abilities at full strength. mutant aura tracking, can harden rainbow aura as well as transform it into forcefields, weapons and travel on top of it like a "Rainbow Slide"

Wiccan- joined the x-ranks and is currently dating Synergy. aside from his former magic abilities he also gains the ability to create Hex Blades: Small energy blades that disrupt energy (Particularly magic), despell magic & illusions, & when effect people in the same manner as a real blade or can just affect the targets lifeforce (instead of physical damage it will weaken a person by draining them of energy)

Phaser- Son of Shadowkat & Namor due to an affair. Phaser is half mutant & half atlantean with the ability to "Swim" thru any form of atmosphere including (water, solid ground, air, lava, metal, & energy). while "Swimming" he is intangible, doesnt require to breath in this form. is trained vastly in most forms of martial arts and weilds a trident that can manipulate water due to the trident head being made of moon mineral & strong magnets created by forge. the trident basically creates a strong gravitational pull that only affects water.... strongest feat with trident is he can create a 15 foot tidal wave if near a sufficient amount of water

Lilly- daughter of Darwin & Blink. has the ability to teleport by transforming into pure energy & instantaneously materializing in another location. can use her teleportation in various forms including teleporting others & objects, deflecting, negating, & redirecting energy. is immortal, if dies in physical form she turns into energy than reanimates... (death time- 5minutes to come back to life after she dies)

Psion- Franklin Richards. even thou one of the most powerful mutants/beings in the universe, Franklin has seperated himself into two beings using his "Dream Walker ability as tattletale". the actual franklin is confined in a containment unit and houses his ever growing powers in an undisclosed location while the "Dream Self" manifest as a physical Psionic form and only has access to telepathy, telekinesis, & heightened senses & awareness

Anole- fully advanced form, not just his arm he has super strength, agility, sense, camouflage

Rockslide- full control, immortal unless head is loss in an area where there is no earth or rock in any form to regenerate himself.... example: his head is knocked off his body then thrown into space, he will remain "dead" as long as his head is drifting thru space but as soon as it comes into contact with the proper minerals he can reform. aside from taking a rock form, he can take on a magma form & can advance or decrease his size & shape.

Dust- Rockslide's girlfriend. dust has full control of her powers and uses in conjunction with rockslide to create powerful combo attacks

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By frozenedge2

Hellion-now an adult and less moody and whatnot. He's still a joker but now leads his own team and is also a more powerful telekinetic

Gambit-the teams veteran member (because every team needs at least one person who's been through just about everything and more) He's still a ladies man but he's is also slightly blind so he's reaching that point where he'll be able to see visions of the future in his cards again. He's also having problems with his Death persona that's starting to reserve more often.

Nocturne (616 version)- Daughter of Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch. Relatively the same as her Exiles counterpart though she's got a few spells up her sleeve courtesy of Magik and her mother teaching her a few.

Magik-Now Sorceress Supreme after having finished her studies under Dr. Strange, Illyana is actually the teams powerhouse despite such claims from Gladiator due to having a broader knowledge on magic and obviously not afraid of using it.

Supreme Gladiator- Older Kid Gladiator yet still as arrogant as ever hence why he named himself Supreme Gladiator to show how he's superior to his father. Still attempts to fight the Avengers though only Hyperion and occasionally Thor accept his challenges.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ooh! This is clever, and I remember making one based on the existing team, but for Avengers. I'd kill to make my own X-version, lemme think...