#1 Edited by darthphoenix (871 posts) - - Show Bio

Covers don't help, and doesnt really say much of what's inside every issue. Twists and turns are endless. I finally gave up guessing what will happen next in BOTA. BOTA6 wasn't that good. I hope 7 would be a game changer.

#2 Edited by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by adamTRMM (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

6 was a big disappointment, it ended exactly as it started, where is progress?

#4 Posted by Robert2928 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I didn't really like #6 that much. I can't remember anything memorable happening. I saw it as the "set up" issue so hopefully the next one will be better.

#5 Posted by darthphoenix (871 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, who do you think will be battling rachel on BOTA7? preview said she is the only one qualified to go against these surprise enemies

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12233 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing BOTA6 had that was interesting was the conversation between the Icemen.

#7 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (921 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, who do you think will be battling rachel on BOTA7? preview said she is the only one qualified to go against these surprise enemies

I think it's safe to bet on one of the telepaths, which leaves us with Phoenix Quire, Xorna, or Kid Xavier. I'd guess either Xorna or Phoenix Quire because Kid Xavier doesn't seem that powerful.

#8 Edited by God_Spawn (38234 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...a cover is misleading to what's on the inside!?

But seriously...you were going by the covers as things to guess by?

#9 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3872 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah BOTA 6 wasnt that good. just alot more sub plots that go no where.

#10 Posted by darthphoenix (871 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm loving this event.

#12 Posted by time (5105 posts) - - Show Bio

Covers don't help, and doesnt really say much of what's inside every issue. Twists and turns are endless. I finally gave up guessing what will happen next in BOTA. BOTA6 wasn't that good. I hope 7 would be a game changer.

@darthphoenix: i hope 7 will be a game namer.

yeah BOTA 6 wasnt that good. just alot more sub plots that go no where.

Wait...a cover is misleading to what's on the inside!?

But seriously...you were going by the covers as things to guess by?

@darthphoenix said:

I think it's safe to bet on one of the telepaths, which leaves us with Phoenix Quire, Xorna, or Kid Xavier. I'd guess either Xorna or Phoenix Quire because Kid Xavier doesn't seem that powerful.

The only thing BOTA6 had that was interesting was the conversation between the Icemen.

Yeah I didn't really like #6 that much. I can't remember anything memorable happening. I saw it as the "set up" issue so hopefully the next one will be better.

@darthphoenix: i hope 7 will be a game namer.

Hey guys I created three different lists, where I listed the best covers for the x-ladies. I hope you guys can check them out. Here are the links

Covers for X-Ladies : Part 1.

Covers for X-Ladies : Part 2.

Covers for X-Ladies : Part 3.