#1 Posted by CTG (230 posts) - - Show Bio

These aren't in any chronological order - original post from Newsarama is here.

#2 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ctg said:

So, it's an 8 part story that, other than the book end, goes through books I'm already reading and will wrap up in just over a month? yeah, haha, I guess I'll give it a chance..

#3 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@ctg said:

So, it's an 8 part story that, other than the book end, goes through books I'm already reading and will wrap up in just over a month? yeah, haha, I guess I'll give it a chance..

Some of these are very just variant covers.

Like the first two are both for Battle of the Atom #1.

CV has these up as well.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/marvel-celebrates-50-years-of-x-men-with-battle-of/1100-146710/

#4 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4616 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

it kind looks it will be some sort of civil war,you know the x-ladies seem to fighting in X-Men

#6 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik please kill him.

#7 Edited by slimlim (264 posts) - - Show Bio

On the Chris Bachalo cover, is Jean Grey wearing an updated version of her costume, or is it merely Bachalo's take on the classic costume?

Also, I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but...

... that Jean Grey costume's "piping" is in the same "T" shaped form as the rest of Cyclops' Uncanny crew. Does this mean that Jean herself could possibly be defecting to Uncanny X-Men?

#8 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the art is really, really not doing anything for me but it looks to be very interesting -- with lots of X-Man against X-Man interaction continuation.

Really, really hoping with what's going on that they do Molly's character justice - soothes my broken Runaways heart just a tad. Hats off to them for thinking outside the box in terms of the future X-Men coming back.

That cover with young Jean Grey and Cyclops has me worried for reasons I don't feel comfortable articulating. :/

#9 Edited by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

What I understand from story is this, the future X-Men come back in time cause they want the past X-Men to go back in time. Young Jean Grey and young Scott Summers don't want to go back, so they go on the run. The other X-Men have to choose a side. So they kind like divided. if this turns into a civil war, it would be fun to read.

#10 Edited by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (314 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_goddess_of_chaos said:

@gonnarain:

kill beast why???

He made this huge mess out of his desire for revenge, and he just needs to pay... with his life.

Honestly I can't stand the character anymore, but hey, that's just my opinion.

#12 Posted by poisonfleur (3046 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG- (adj-less) X-men LOOKS GREAT!

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dodson and Bachalo covers look awesome. The Cyke in the latter one looks almost like Immonen kind of drew it.

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty pictures, but if bendis is writing this then count me out

#15 Edited by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't expect nothing big but I will check it out.

#16 Edited by darthphoenix (793 posts) - - Show Bio

what happened to the art on the x-ladies cover? it's kinda crappy...compared to the art of x-men 1

#17 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty pictures, but if bendis is writing this then count me out

Yeah, same here.

#18 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimlim said:

On the Chris Bachalo cover, is Jean Grey wearing an updated version of her costume, or is it merely Bachalo's take on the classic costume?

Also, I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but...

... that Jean Grey costume's "piping" is in the same "T" shaped form as the rest of Cyclops' Uncanny crew. Does this mean that Jean herself could possibly be defecting to Uncanny X-Men?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8sl2uLmT5o

#19 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully after this event, the X-Men are left in an actual direction. Since AvX, they all seem to be a bit lost. Crying over the O5 and whatnot.