Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=21573

Now im more confused then ever. xavier's grandson is mystque's grandson too. So xavier and mystique has a kid together. I think marvel is trying to make the x-men more like the movies from x-men first class/days of future past

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when are Xavier and Mystique a couple or did he not know he slept with mystique and thought it was someone else like moria mcTaggert??? Also maybe xavier confesses in his will that he did sleep with mystique

cwatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just remember we really dont know anything, so its early to assume anything. Its certainly intriguing though.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cwatz said:

Just remember we really dont know anything, so its early to assume anything. Its certainly intriguing though.

yeah thats true .-.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Bendis, give those X-devotees what they deserve!

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Yeah Bendis, give those X-devotees what they deserve!

huh??? What??? Give who what they deserve?????

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huh??? What??? Give who what they deserve?????

X-fandom, they complain, they whine, but in the end of the day - that's what they truly want and where Mr. Bendis is an absolute god-mode - troll the sh!t out of them.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm:

oh yeah bendis likes to destroy and troll.....i wonder if he did this to the avengers. maybe he likes the avengers more then the x-men after all he made the avengers win avx and made the x-men look like the bad guys la Phoenix five

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh yeah bendis likes to destroy and troll.....i wonder if he did this to the avengers. maybe he likes the avengers more then the x-men

Well, Civil War, Secret Invasion, Dark Reign, Siege, that's all like some Avengers fans say were "dark" times for them lol

after all he made the avengers win avx and made the x-men look like the bad guys la Phoenix five

To be honest, he wasn't the only writer of AVX, but please, let's just not get there again :)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

oh yeah bendis likes to destroy and troll.....i wonder if he did this to the avengers. maybe he likes the avengers more then the x-men

Well, Civil War, Secret Invasion, Dark Reign, Siege, that's all like some Avengers fans say were "dark" times for them lol

after all he made the avengers win avx and made the x-men look like the bad guys la Phoenix five

To be honest, he wasn't the only writer of AVX, but please, let's just not get there again :)

LOL ur right but he was the main writer

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I.. don't like this. Doesn't Mystique also have a son with Wolverine? Where did this even come from? I don't even....

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well technically it makes sense since.....well does anyone know where Mystique or Xavier were leading up to AvX? Does anyone know why Mystique was so sad before she found out about the O5? And finally does anyone remember the last time Mystique and Xavier were hostile to eachother? I read Mystique solo and it doesn't seem impossible, since she does have a measure of respect for him.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Well technically it makes sense since.....well does anyone know where Mystique or Xavier were leading up to AvX? Does anyone know why Mystique was so sad before she found out about the O5? And finally does anyone remember the last time Mystique and Xavier were hostile to eachother? I read Mystique solo and it doesn't seem impossible, since she does have a measure of respect for him.

Oh also it would explain why mystique has it in for adult scott because he killed her potential lover

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eeshaan1685

I.. don't like this. Doesn't Mystique also have a son with Wolverine? Where did this even come from? I don't even....

She gets around. That's how.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Sure but Xavier? Where is the setup? She mentions that she thought she could change but she was also being the bad guy all this time? I just don't like this.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Sure but Xavier? Where is the setup? She mentions that she thought she could change but she was also being the bad guy all this time? I just don't like this.

She was never a good parent to begin with just ask nightcrawler, lol.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PapiNacho

@hopesummersforthefuture: That's kind of the point, after living for more than a hundred years I don't think she should hold illusions as to who she really is.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm down for the ride. Loved the issues of this series that I've gotten thus far.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm down for the ride. Loved the issues of this series that I've gotten thus far.

:)