User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rickbarry
GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm glad to see that Piotr forgave Magik, I'm assuming she probably died before his eyes, the Soul Sword being her final gift for him or something.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So if the mutants before Magik are the real X-Men from the future, my guess is the 'X-Men' in the past now are the Brotherhood or something along those lines. Either that or Jean/Xorn or Xavier's grandkid is mind controlling everyone they have with them for some reason

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@gonnarain: i hope somehow this leads to Magik joining Xforce or Colossus joining uncanny

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By comicbookfan93

Damn it's still 6 days away :( I can't wait that long

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn it's still 6 days away :( I can't wait that long

lol neither can i

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is getting so ridiculous......I just want it to be over......please let it end!!!!

To much x-men at the same time......guhhhh anyways. at the end jean grey as white phoenix of the crown will show up and everyone will go back to there own time and forget this ever happened and forget that they ever saw jean as white phoenix....lol

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Future Colossus Looks so cool, along with Ice wizard and Quentin Phoenix. Also that Cloak character looks freaking awesome.... man i want an ongoing of that future x-men team.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

So if the mutants before Magik are the real X-Men from the future, my guess is the 'X-Men' in the past now are the Brotherhood or something along those lines. Either that or Jean/Xorn or Xavier's grandkid is mind controlling everyone they have with them for some reason

or there's just still two different X-men like there is now.

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_goddess_of_chaos: me too...between Forever Evil. Infinity, Ragnarok now and Battle of Atom ...awesome eveents!

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By fodigg

When I read X-Men now I just assume they relaunched Exiles. Instantly transforms my annoyance to appreciation.

I like this version of Colossus. If ever there was a guy who deserves to smile but doesn't anywhere near enough. It's him. And I like the costume, mustache, and sword, but I'm sure there's a sad story why he has that sword.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I know a lot of people are hating this story but I personally am really enjoying it. I like the O5 story.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickbarry said:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=18304

Stuart Immomen and Olivier Copiel should draw most every X-men comic. They're kind of amazing. I might be totally biased, but Future Colossus looks friggin' awesome. Gandalf Bobby is nice as well.

I dont thiik the old guy is bobby because bobby is ice-hulk now...

I know a lot of people are hating this story but I personally am really enjoying it. I like the O5 story.

so do i but i dont like BotA at all. i think the o5 will go back but i hope not. or maybe they go back then come back again because in anxm18 kitty misses her students and they wont show you the cover of anxm19 becuase maybe they come back with new costumes

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: In the preview, Quire-Phoenix calls the Gandalf-Iceman, Sir Robert. By Quire's words, it would appear Gandalf Iceman is 05 Bobby as he said he would have to watch him go through puberty again.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: In the preview, Quire-Phoenix calls the Gandalf-Iceman, Sir Robert. By Quire's words, it would appear Gandalf Iceman is 05 Bobby as he said he would have to watch him go through puberty again.

really? so now teen jean didnt just stay in the future/present so did O5 teen bobby

this is getting so crazy!!!!!LOL

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

really? so now teen jean didnt just stay in the future/present so did O5 teen bobby

this is getting so crazy!!!!!LOL

So It's either that, or Gandalf Bobby is Present Day Bobby and Ice-Hulk is 05 Bobby or a mindless copy of Iceman being controlled by Xorna or NuXavier.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I really hope there is good explanation for all of this because im not sure i can continue on with these current writers. Its too many of the same characters. What are we up to like 10 bobbys now? The future xmen should have been either a combination of the New Mutants/Generation X or the New Xmen from Academy X. That would have been so much better than this cluster****. Do these writers delude themselves that they are somehow geniuses when they purposely try to come up with all these confusing plotlines and events. The phoenix has been done to death and it seems the only arcs Bendis can write have to involve time travel or alternate universes. I really hope we get some clarity soon because as a long time fan the confusion is really bothering me as of late. This stuff reminds of the convuluted origin stories of characters like: Cable, Monet, Penance, Rachel Grey and many others just to name a few.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This event is becoming too confusing too fast. Just send all the O5 back to their time and end this **** already FFS

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ice Hulk is probably control by Gandalf Iceman. But i agree, this event is a total mess.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

it seems the only arcs Bendis can write have to involve time travel or alternate universes.

This! I just can't get rid of this thought. I think I miss Morrison :-O