#1 Posted by xrs10 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=16988 If they don't explain just how this is happening I will be annoyed.

#2 Posted by xrs10 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe its lady mastermind and she is pretending to be KO'd :S either way, this could be interesting ! :D

#3 Posted by Avenger85 (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I called it way back, and people got upset about it. Told you this was gonna happen.

Unless this is some sort of major illusion made by Lady Mastermind, then I eat crow :P

#4 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with the crowd, and it's probably just Mastermind's work.

It's to soon for the Phoenix, even if it's because of the Time-Reality mess that happened after AoU, I don't know.

#5 Edited by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh...I truly hope there is a good explanation for this. I'm truly sick of the Phoenix, it does not enhance Jean by any measure.

@avenger85: Respectfully I hope that you are eating crow. No offense.

#6 Posted by xrs10 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I sort of want the real Jean and phoenix to come back, and actually be relevant. the problem I think that Jean/phoenix had was that every story pretty much had some form of "this is about Jean" thing that unfortunately turned a lot of people off from the character. I just think the 50th anniversary the time-reality mess and all the all new x-men it sorta comes back into play. I still don't actually know how the phoenix ended up apart from wpotc and appeared in AvX. its all just a mess that needs addressing. Im just so confused as to where jean is at right now ha and whether this is her coming back in some weird way i just want it all explained hahaha

#7 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenger85: @gonnarain: @chasereis: @xrs10:

why does it look loike scott is crying in nthe second panel and it hink its lady mastermind posing as jean grey, while jean grey is knocked out looking like lady mastermind

#8 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_goddess_of_chaos said:

@avenger85: @gonnarain: @chasereis: @xrs10:

why does it look loike scott is crying in nthe second panel and it hink its lady mastermind posing as jean grey, while jean grey is knocked out looking like lady mastermind

Well, he has plenty of reasons to cry. All the emotional roller coaster (ha, I always wanted to use that phrase) that has been coming to the future, finding out that you end up killing your mentor, someone you considered your father, knowing that most of his former friends don't agree to what he have become... among others things is enough weight for a kid to carry, even if that kid is Scott Summers.

And, if we go by the picture, you can add that your girlfriend/crush (whatever Jean was at that point) just went full bananas, possessed by an entity who brings chaos every time it appears. It's just too much. AND, we don't know if someone got hurt when she manifested the Phoenix, or well, if Mastermind's illusion made them see someone getting hurt.