All-New X-Factor holding it down

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is anyone else loving this series? It is exactly what I love about the X-Men: drama, action, romance, and a continuity friendly story line.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yep, fracking love that series

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

It's a great series. Love Gambit, Polaris and Quicksilver in it. Danger has been really funny in it.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Yes. Its the only X-Team title that's held my interest in Marvel Now. Great lineup, great character writing.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@dman1366 said:

Is anyone else loving this series? It is exactly what I love about the X-Men: drama, action, romance, and a continuity friendly story line.

I am, and I agree: one of the most consistently solid books coming out of marvel right now.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: She is quite funny. This last issue with Wanda was great. Makes me wonder how many times Wanda has had to answer that question though.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

@time: She is quite funny. This last issue with Wanda was great. Makes me wonder how many times Wanda has had to answer that question though.

I haven't red that issue yet, but I will soon. I remember that moment when Danger asking about pie in one of the issues, it was so funny. Peter David needs to write for more X-Men characters. He should come to Uncanny X-Men.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Peter David is one of the best. It still feels like this series is gaining its footing and the premise is a little suspect, but the guy is doing some great work. I actually wish a few more of the characters in limbo right now were included in David's roster

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: That would be one of the greatest things to happen to the x-men since before schism

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

Peter David is one of the best. It still feels like this series is gaining its footing and the premise is a little suspect, but the guy is doing some great work. I actually wish a few more of the characters in limbo right now were included in David's roster

Maybe some of the young mutants, should join the roster.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

You have to admit Peter Davis is extremely talented. He's been what writing the same series for nearly a decade now. The entire run is awesome.

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've just started reading it not long ago and yes it's really good.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: who would you want in it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd definitely be reading it if I had room on my pull list (there's at least three other books I could.say that about)

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@time: who would you want in it?

That's kind of hard choice. I wouldn't mind Hellion, he could really use some development. Maybe Surge too. I would love to see X-23 on the team. Who would you like to see ?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Love those picks. Dust would be great as well.

As far as some of the older ones, I would love to see what David could do with any or all of the following: Dani Moonstar, Chamber, Husk, Karma, Kitty, Sage. And I'd love to have Rahne and Siryn back.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@time: Love those picks. Dust would be great as well.

As far as some of the older ones, I would love to see what David could do with any or all of the following: Dani Moonstar, Chamber, Husk, Karma, Kitty, Sage. And I'd love to have Rahne and Siryn back.

I agree with Dani Moonstar and Sage. I wouldn't mind Peter David writing for Emma Frost.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Yeah that would be great. in fact i've always wanted for this serval industries maybe to be secretly owned or bought out by Emma Frost. Or even as someone else stated before a Serval is cat in Africa which is where Apocalypse came from and this person was saying it would be cool if this Serval industries had ties to Apocalypse in someway. Either way Peter david could pull it off for sure

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@time: Yeah that would be great. in fact i've always wanted for this serval industries maybe to be secretly owned or bought out by Emma Frost. Or even as someone else stated before a Serval is cat in Africa which is where Apocalypse came from and this person was saying it would be cool if this Serval industries had ties to Apocalypse in someway. Either way Peter david could pull it off for sure

I agree.