All New Dark X-Men

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

It was a short and interesting saga but kinda became obscure.

But if you were able to make your own group of dark x-men, who would you put in the team and what would their goal be?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team: Emma Frost

Goal: Being fearless, flawless and fabulous.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel, Magik , psylocke, M, iceman- they can be the new spice girls

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madelyne Pryor, Cyclop's ex-wife/Jean Grey Clone, finds out that the X-men brought Jean Grey from the past and confronts her. After witnessing her using abilities that Madelyne doesn't have, Madelyne formulates a plan to counter all of the X-men's efforts. To do this, she brings in mutant criminals using her Hellfire Club connections and convinces them to be her personal team of Dark X-Men so they can drag the each x-man's good name through the mud, establish themselves as a global power by posing as heroes, and achieve their own personal goals. They do this by using Madelyne's TP to convince government officials to make them an officially government sanctioned team of heroes. Pryor uses this to create a new school so she create a new generation of servants and criminals.

Madelyne Pryor - Dark Marvel Girl (wants to get the ability that O5 Jean used against Gladiator and taking control of the Hellfire Club)

Vulcan - (Falls through a portal after War of Kings and takes up Pryor on her offer for revenge on his brothers and Black Bolt)

Romulus - Dark Wolverine (wants revenge on wolvie and daken. joins to rebuild his empire)

Azazel - Dark Nightcrawler (wants his son and the Bamfs. Madelyne's magic keeps him on Earth)

Juggernaut - Dark Colossus (joins so he can kill Cyclops)

Xorn - Dark Magneto (post secret wars resurrection. Joins for mutant supremacy)

Predator X (custom made attack dog. They name it "Grey" for the lolz)

Aurora (Madelyne makes the aggressive personality the dominant. Aurora joins to keep it that way)

Avalanche (post Secret Wars resurrection. Joins because mutants are worse off than ever before)

Pyro (Post Secret Wars resurrection. joins because the regular X-men haven't made things better at all)

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darthphoenix

is madelyne as inteligent as jean? they may be clones but jean went to school and has a phd, she is well trained and has gone through a lot than most of the x-men. she remembers everything.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Magik, Maddie, Blink, Marrow, Sabertooth, Warpath

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't create this, but, would read......

No Caption Provided

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By HAWK2916

@masterofevil: I like the premise. I would have Empath working with Maddie Pryor. I'd also have Vulcan there along with Vanisher unless Azazel is there and not as a joke pirate with bamfs and all. Selene would be there too and maybe I'd find a spot for Candra

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Those mutants you mention are redundant next the main group (already have a teleporter, a telekinetic, and a mind game person). Having said that, they could be the b-list recruits/students

@darthphoenix: she got an education from sinister so she could pass for regular person. She doesn't have Jean's education, but she can still serious moves (bring back the dead that one time).

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thunderscream

I didn't create this, but, would read......

No Caption Provided

This actually looks pretty cool.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: lol yeah but his motivations are similar to old Magneto. Plus his telekinesis can be a great substitute for magnetism. I always thought Xorn was a terrible character that's mainly why I mentioned that. I also always seem to forget about Joseph too

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: True, but out of all of them, only one actually killed Jean Grey. That's why Maddie would recruit Xorn