3 Points<3: Pixie,Angel,Beak,Jubilee,Angle Salvadore

Topher5151992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

12 pts:

Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Shadowcat, Cyclops, Iceman, Havok, Apocalypse, Phoenix Force, Madrox, Wolfsbane, Dani Moonstar, Cannonball, Karma, Mimic (Exiles), Blink (Exiles), Onslaught

9 pts:

Psylocke, Polaris, Magik, Magneto, Colossus, Beast, Nightcrawler, Sentinels, Mr. Sinister, Maddie Pryor, Lady Mastermind, Bastion, Joseph, Vulcan, Sebastian Shaw, Shadow King, Proteus, Sunspot, Siryn, Anole, Elixir, Hellion, Pixie, Surge, Dust, Cypher, Husk, Legion, Lifeguard, Magma, Morph, Nocturne, Sunfire (Exiles), Sasquatch (Exiles), Prodigy

6 pts:

Emma Frost, Jubilee, Rachel Grey, Wolverine, Charles Xavier, Archangel, Banshee (Sean), Mystique, Selene, Rictor, Warpath, Darwin, Longshot, Armor, Home Summers, Mercury, The Cuckoos, Dazzler, Cecilia Reyes, Chamber, Marrow, Northstar, Warlock, Synch, Vanisher

3 pts:

Everyone else

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

I don't consider Namor, Ms. Marvel/Warbird/Carol Danvers, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Captain Britain and the Alpha Flight members to be X-Men characters so I didn't categorize them here.

But they X-Men related characters.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@powerherc said:

I don't consider Namor, Ms. Marvel/Warbird/Carol Danvers, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Captain Britain and the Alpha Flight members to be X-Men characters so I didn't categorize them here.

Yes, they are, but that's not enough for me to rank them here.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@powerherc said:

But they are X-Men related characters....

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By PowerHerc

@powerherc said:

@papad1992 said:

@powerherc said:

The OP states "X-Men characters" not "X-Men relatedcharacters."

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc: I kind of see your point, but both Northstar and Captain Marvel were actually X-men, so I think they should count.

at least Northstar should. He's been an X-man at least three times, and for quite a while each time.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@powerherc said:

@papad1992 said:

@powerherc said:

The OP states "X-Men characters" not "X-Men relatedcharacters."

"X-Men characters"... could either mean: supporting, minor, villains, related, etc...

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

I am always interested to find out who are the best X-Men characters of all time. So I decided to create this ranking system, where we rate the X-Men characters. We rate them on how much we like them and whether we think they are great characters.

Here is the Ranking system.

12 points: Goes to are favorite characters, the characters that we think are the best.

9 points: Goes to the characters that we think are very good and we like them a lot, they may not be are favourite characters, but there still great characters.

6 Points: Goes to the characters that we like and that we think are good characters.

3 Points: Goes to the characters that we think are ok, average at best.

So, yeah, pretty much everyone else.

oh, shoot, I forgot Xavier! well, he'd be a 12 for me.

So when do we get to see the results from this?

Xhan56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 points- psylocke, x23,gambit,wolverine,deadpool,emma frost, magneto

9 points-professor x, jean grey, cyclops, storm,beast,hope summers

6 points-domino,angel,iceman,

3 points-wolfsbane, sabretooth, dazzler,

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

12 =Gambit, storm, cyclops, magneto, nightcrawler, Charles, Rouge.

9= cylocke, colossus, Emma, Juggernaut, Apocalypse, iceman, namor

6= bishop, cable, deadpool, sentinels, Angel, warpath, wolverine

3= pretty much everyone else.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#62  Edited By time1

@papad1992: I think you can rank Warbird, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Namor cause they spend some time in the X-Men comics. I wouldn't consider Ms Marvel, Alpha Flight or Captain Britain as part of the X-Men universe, they may have appear in comics, but they haven't play a major part in the comics.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@papad1992: I think you can rank Warbird, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Namor cause they spend some time in the X-Men comics. I wouldn't consider Ms Marvel, Alpha Flight or Captain Britain as part of the X-Men universe, they may have appear in comics, but they haven't play a major part in the comics.

what about Northstar?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By papad1992

@time said:

Well Ms. Marvel has been a supporting character throughout the years. Alpha Flight has had an impact on the X-Men and are considered X-Men-related. And Captain Britain is definitely apart of the X-universe. He was a member of the long-running Excalibur (twice), Psylocke's twin brother, and has had an influence in the X-Men's lives too. Same could be said for Sabra... she's a supporting X-Men character.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@papad1992 said:

@time said:

Well Ms. Marvel has been a supporting character throughout the years. Alpha Flight has had an impact on the X-Men and are considered X-Men-related. And Captain Britain is definitely apart of the X-universe. He was a member of the long-running Excalibur (twice), Psylocke's twin brother, and has had an influence in the X-Men's lives too. Same could be said for Sabra... she's a supporting X-Men character.

It does seem weird to me that you (time) would count Uncanny Avengers as an X-men book but not count the original Excalibur. Not saying that I do, but it does makes both distinctions seem pretty arbitrary.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: we count those characters than, just don't include all the marvel characters.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By papad1992

@time said:

@papad1992: we count those characters than, just don't include all the marvel characters.

-_-

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: Once my hand recovers, just had surgery, so typing with my left hand is so hard, it's my right-hand that had surgery and I am right-handed.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By tomchu

@papad1992 said:

@time said:

It does seem weird to me that you (time) would count Uncanny Avengers as an X-men book but not count the original Excalibur. Not saying that I do, but it does makes both distinctions seem pretty arbitrary.

Heh, I don't cont Uncanny Avengers as an X-Men book, the word X-Men does not exist in the title. Its just X-Men joining Avengers, right?

Excalibur is KINDA of an X-book. It mentioned somewhere in 1991/1992 in Uncanny X-Men where Jean Grey was mentioning how all the X-teams all share the same goal, X-Force, X-Factor, even Excalibur in its own way.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu: like I said before you can include these characters if you want to, but don't include all characters from the marvel universe, not the Avengers for example.

gambit75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 points: Wolverine, Cyclops and Storm.

9 points: Jean Grey,Professor X, Beast,Nightcrawler,Colossus,Gambit, Magneto, and Rouge.

6 points: Kitty Pryde, Ice Man, Angel,Emma Frost,Psylocke, Cable, Bishop, Havok and Deadpool.

3 points: Jubilee,Forge,Domino,Magik,Dazzler,Madrox, Polaris,Banshee and Cannonball.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

Heh, I don't cont Uncanny Avengers as an X-Men book, the word X-Men does not exist in the title. Its just X-Men joining Avengers, right?

Excalibur is KINDA of an X-book. It mentioned somewhere in 1991/1992 in Uncanny X-Men where Jean Grey was mentioning how all the X-teams all share the same goal, X-Force, X-Factor, even Excalibur in its own way.

I pretty much feel the same on both counts.

Avengers is a bigger, more general thing than the X-men, whereas Excalibur was kind of a smaller, more spcialized branch of X-men.

Some more established characters have enough of their own thing to not be very neat fits as X-men characters, like Namor or Captain Britain, but that's almost a prerequisite (or should be) for most Avengers.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

Exactly. Uncanny Avengers to me is just another Avengers title with some members (mainly only Wolverine and Rogue... Havok hasn't been an X-Man for years, Sunfire hasn't been an X-Man for even longer, I think since his inception) of the X-Men. Just like how Beast, Wolverine and Storm have also joined the Avengers.

And I consider Excalibur as an X-Men related team (or an X-Team) because it has had many X-characters as members: Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, Rachel Grey, Colossus, Wolfsbane, Dazzler, Juggernaut, Lockheed, Longshot, Sage, Psylocke, and Nocturne.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

Exactly. Uncanny Avengers to me is just another Avengers title with some members (mainly only Wolverine and Rogue... Havok hasn't been an X-Man for years, Sunfire hasn't been an X-Man for even longer, I think since his inception) of the X-Men. Just like how Beast, Wolverine and Storm have also joined the Avengers.

And I consider Excalibur as an X-Men related team (or an X-Team) because it has had many X-characters as members: Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, Rachel Grey, Colossus, Wolfsbane, Dazzler, Juggernaut, Lockheed, Longshot, Sage, Psylocke, and Nocturne.

Storm joining the Avengers? To me, that never happened.

@tomchu said:

I pretty much feel the same on both counts.

Avengers is a bigger, more general thing than the X-men, whereas Excalibur was kind of a smaller, more spcialized branch of X-men.

Some more established characters have enough of their own thing to not be very neat fits as X-men characters, like Namor or Captain Britain, but that's almost a prerequisite (or should be) for most Avengers.

I know what you mean. If you counted Uncanny Avengers as an X-book, that means its an X-team, which means Capt America, Thor are both X-Men, which makes it bloody hypocritical if you think about what they spent last summer fighting against.

@time said:

@tomchu: like I said before you can include these characters if you want to, but don't include all characters from the marvel universe, not the Avengers for example.

Captain Britain and Namor, X-Men or not?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@tomchu said:

personally, I would count both of them more as allies than actual X-men themselves, mostly because they both seem to have far more of their own individual lore than they have ties to any X-team. Someone like Captain Marvel (who I would also consider as more of an ally than an X-man) seems a little trickier insofar as the things that lead to her being an X-man seem far more integral to her story, but she was still only a member for a short time and has never displayed more than a general interest in the team's cause. That's just me, though.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

@papad1992 said:

@tomchu said:

Well to you, maybe... but I don't know what world you reside in!

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

@papad1992 said:

@tomchu said:

She is just like Daredevil, added to the Avengers roster for a little shock value, and now what? right. she hasnt done anything to contribute to the Avengers book. The Avengers might as well start handing out Avenger membership cards for free with every issue purchased alongside your digital code for the comic.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

personally, I would count both of them more as allies than actual X-men themselves, mostly because they both seem to have far more of their own individual lore than they have ties to any X-team. Someone like Captain Marvel (who I would also consider as more of an ally than an X-man) seems a little trickier insofar as the things that lead to her being an X-man seem far more integral to her story, but she was still only a member for a short time and has never displayed more than a general interest in the team's cause. That's just me, though.

Its funny, I consider Namor an X-men, mainly because he was in Gillen's X-Men run, but because his run didnt reach acclaimed status, I dont think people really consider him part of the team, and just there because Utopia was connected to Atlantis.

Captain Britain has too much story on his own to be part of the X-Men IMO, while Capt Marvel (if anything) should be considered an Avenger, even if Claremont did have her stay for a prolonged period of time, she became Binary and ran off with the Starjammers, but stayed around the Avengers for quite a bit of time.

Next question, X-Statix, X-team or not?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

She is just like Daredevil, added to the Avengers roster for a little shock value, and now what? right. she hasnt done anything to contribute to the Avengers book. The Avengers might as well start handing out Avenger membership cards for free with every issue purchased alongside your digital code for the comic.

I kind of like that most Avengers aren't actually on the team most of the time, that they essentially give Avengers level authority to other heroes who have proven themselves.

It makes sense that Black Panther, Dr.Strange, or most of the Fantastic 4 have Avengers level authority, for example, even if they aren't on the active roster. Likewise, it makes sense that Storm, the leader of the X-men, would have as much legal authority as a proven superhero as any Avenger would. It's like them saying that, as long as Storm (or Wolverine, Beast, Havoc, etc) is among them, the X-men have the same authority that would be extended to the Avengers. I think that's cool, even if Storm's not an active member of the team.

Characters like Daredevil, Black Widow, or the Hulk might not really make sense to have as active members, but the Avengers seem to recognize that these are characters that they can count on to be Avengers if needed, so giving them that authority is really still mutually beneficial. It's like being an Avenger isn't so much about being on a particular team as it is about being recognized by one's peers as one of Earth's mightiest heroes, regardless of whether you follow Captain America or Iron-man or whatever.

Lucas996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

12 -

Storm 1° - and others

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

I kind of like that most Avengers aren't actually on the team most of the time, that they essentially give Avengers level authority to other heroes who have proven themselves.

It makes sense that Black Panther, Dr.Strange, or most of the Fantastic 4 have Avengers level authority, for example, even if they aren't on the active roster. Likewise, it makes sense that Storm, the leader of the X-men, would have as much legal authority as a proven superhero as any Avenger would. It's like them saying that, as long as Storm (or Wolverine, Beast, Havoc, etc) is among them, the X-men have the same authority that would be extended to the Avengers. I think that's cool, even if Storm's not an active member of the team.

Characters like Daredevil, Black Widow, or the Hulk might not really make sense to have as active members, but the Avengers seem to recognize that these are characters that they can count on to be Avengers if needed, so giving them that authority is really still mutually beneficial. It's like being an Avenger isn't so much about being on a particular team as it is about being recognized by one's peers as one of Earth's mightiest heroes, regardless of whether you follow Captain America or Iron-man or whatever.

It makes sense for the writers too I guess, that the Avengers' limited roster keeps the writer telling the stories of who they want, and pull out whoever they went when necessary, but my point is that it doesn't make sense for scenes like AvX, and the many times the Avengers visited Wolverine's school. Why have someone on the team if it doesn't benefit both parties? Storm has not been in much Avengers action, and I don't see Storm hanging around the Avengers much, neither has she really used her Avengers status for anything that I've read. It's a Chekhov's gun problem here.

To give credit to Daredevil, atleast Mark Waid tries and incorporate that he's an Avenger and has called upon their services (with Dr. Pym) time to time, and the Widow has served in more espionage missions, like Secret Avengers with Ellis and Remender, while Hulk has always seen as a loose cannon (AvX, working for SHIELD), and so being an active member is a bit unnecessary, while the occasional mission with him is fine. If the case of being an Avenger is to say that they are Earth's defenders, then why don't they spread out their membership to ALL X-Men, Defenders, Invaders, hell, even the Inhumans, Guardians of the Galaxy, Runaways. They've all defended Earth in one way or another, does that mean EVERY hero should be an Avenger?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

It's like being an Avenger isn't so much about being on a particular team as it is about being recognized by one's peers as one of Earth's mightiest heroes, regardless of whether you follow Captain America or Iron-man or whatever.

It makes sense for the writers too I guess, that the Avengers' limited roster keeps the writer telling the stories of who they want, and pull out whoever they went when necessary, but my point is that it doesn't make sense for scenes like AvX, and the many times the Avengers visited Wolverine's school. Why have someone on the team if it doesn't benefit both parties? Storm has not been in much Avengers action, and I don't see Storm hanging around the Avengers much, neither has she really used her Avengers status for anything that I've read. It's a Chekhov's gun problem here.

I totally agree that it's kind of stupid that the Avengers deploy a whole team to the school so much, when Cap' or Havok or whoever could just call up Wolverine or Storm or the Beast (y'know, on one of those big moniters they have) to see what's up. I think writers just do it to set up more character interaction, but, yeah, I still think it's dumb.

To give credit to Daredevil, atleast Mark Waid tries and incorporate that he's an Avenger and has called upon their services (with Dr. Pym) time to time, and the Widow has served in more espionage missions, like Secret Avengers with Ellis and Remender, while Hulk has always seen as a loose cannon (AvX, working for SHIELD), and so being an active member is a bit unnecessary, while the occasional mission with him is fine. If the case of being an Avenger is to say that they are Earth's defenders, then why don't they spread out their membership to ALL X-Men, Defenders, Invaders, hell, even the Inhumans, Guardians of the Galaxy, Runaways. They've all defended Earth in one way or another, does that mean EVERY hero should be an Avenger?

haha! that is a good point. And, no, I'm not saying that every hero should be an Avenger, or that it shouldn't be a special thing. I mean, Emma Frost, Magneto, and even Dr.Doom have helped defend the Earth too, but they don't really seem like Avengers. Likewise, part of what's cool about stuff like Runaways, Heroes for Hire,or even the Inhumans, is how different they are from stuff like the Avengers. While this can be said about some of what's cool about the X-men or the FF, I think they both have a lot more overlap into the Avengers type stories than most.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

@papad1992 said:

@tomchu said:

Well if each member of the Avengers had to have contributed something to the book/team... then the Avenger's history and roster would only be comprised of Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Ant-Man, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, and Black Widow.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: Or be on the team for an ungodly amount of time before people accept that incarnation of the Avengers and its roster as full fledged members? I mean, I'm not saying Storm and Daredevil will NEVER be Avengers, I'm just saying as of now, I personally don't accept them as members, and that I'll have to wait and see.

@oldnightcrawler: Do you think Storm is counted as an Avenger? or should she wait to prove herself first (as I mentioned above) before she is considered one.

Wolverine and Beast both DID prove themselves I guess, Beast in the 80s Avengers spent a long time on it, while Wolverine has been in New Avengers and (since then) a lot of Avenger titles.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

@oldnightcrawler: Do you think Storm is counted as an Avenger? or should she wait to prove herself first (as I mentioned above) before she is considered one.

Wolverine and Beast both DID prove themselves I guess, Beast in the 80s Avengers spent a long time on it, while Wolverine has been in New Avengers and (since then) a lot of Avenger titles.

I guess it depends on what you mean by prove herself. I mean, she proved herself worthy of being the leader of the X-men long ago, which, to my mind, puts her up there as an Avengers class hero. And she was on the Fantastic Four (around the same time Wolverine joined the Avengers). And she (and Wolverine) fought alongside the Avengers against some of their biggest threats (MSH Secret Wars, the Infinity Gauntlet, Secret Invasion, etc) far more than say Beast (or most Avengers, really) had by the time he joined.

I definitely think of her as the leader of the X-men, first and foremost; but I definitely see her as being in the same league as Wolverine, the Beast, Spider-man, or any member of the Fantastic 4, in terms of being a classic and, yeah, proven, marvel superhero, deserving of the same status and authority that any of the Avengers have, even if she hasn't spent that much time as an actual member of the team.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomchu said:

@papad1992: Or be on the team for an ungodly amount of time before people accept that incarnation of the Avengers and its roster as full fledged members? I mean, I'm not saying Storm and Daredevil will NEVER be Avengers, I'm just saying as of now, I personally don't accept them as members, and that I'll have to wait and see.

I don't read Avengers nor will I will, but all I'm saying is being an "Avenger" classifies them as being Avengers, whether they shine in the spotlight or not.

Avatar image for cyclops4president
Cyclops4President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 9

@time:

12 POINTS (a Summers family reunion)

CYCLOPS, JEAN GREY (PHOENIX),VULCAN (R.I.P), HAVOK, GAMBIT, NATHAN SUMMERS (CABLE), RACHAEL SUMMERS (PHOENIX), HOPE SUMMERS, MR. SINISTER, STRYFE, X-MAN

9 POINTS

ANGEL/ARCHANGEL, BEAST, ICEMAN, EMMA FROST, MAGNETO, NAMOR, PSYLOCKE, ROGUE, MAGIK, PIXIE, KITTY PRIDE, NIGHTCRAWLER

6 POINTS

JAMMIE MADDROX, PIXIE, QUENTIN QUIRE, OYA, WARPATH, STEPFORD CUCKOOS, DOMINO, LONGSHOT

3 POINTS

STORM, WOLVERINE, BOOM BOOM, SCARLET WITCH,

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I think if we count X-Factor as a an X-Men team, then we've absolutely got to include Excalibur as essentially they were an X-Men satellite team in the same regard. Arguably they actually had more of a connection to the X-Men then the current X-Factor do. Also, they've, since their inception had a majority of X-Men members, dealt partially with mutant issues, oh and most importantly? They were under the X-books Editor so that's pretty definitive.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 49

Jean Grey, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Wolverine, Colossus, Archangel, Iceman, Beast, Nightcrawler, Havok, Phoenix Force, Apocalypse, Sentinels, Lockheed, Sunfire, Armor

Caliban, Jubilee, Charles Xavier, Rogue, Mr Sinister, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Cannonball, Sunspot, Boom Boom, Oya, Dani Moonstar, Magma, Kid Omega, Karma, Magik, Magneto, Proteus, Artie, Leech

Psylocke, Emma Frost, Rachel Grey, Polaris, Cyclops, Gambit, Forge, Banshee (Sean), Juggernaut, Mystique, Spiral, Sebastian Shaw, Shadow King, Warpath, Monet, Wolfsbane, Puck, Longshot, Tempus, Skids

Omega Red, Silver Samurai, Rictor, Warbird, Anole, Dust, Broo, Frenzy, Bishop, Layla Miller, Blink, Dazzler, Husk, Skin, Cecilia Reyes, Marrow, Northstar,

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alrighty then, it's time for my list to shine :3...

12 points: Iceman, Magik, Cyclops, Storm and DAVID FREAKING HALLER (Legion)

9 Points: Domino, Bishop, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Cable and Rachel Grey

6 points: Beast, Idie, Mystique , Wolvey and Colossus

3 points: Franklin Richards (too damn powerful), Jean Grey, Hope and ROCKSLIDE yaaaayy

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 Points - Storm, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit, Dazzler, Wolverine, Nightcrawler,

9 - Points - Bishop, Mystique, Magneto, Kitty Pryde, Cable, Forge, Callisto, Marrow, Sage

6 - Iceman, Emma Frost, Magik, Spiral, Beast, Hope, Warpath

3 - Cyclops, Northstar, Rachel Grey

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

12 Points: Angel, Cyclops, Longshot, Madrox, Quicksilver, Quentin Quire, Rachel Grey, Rictor, Shatterstar

9 Points: Dazzler, Frenzy, Jean Grey, Havok, Iceman, Kitty Pride, M, Nightcrawler, Strong Guy

6 points: Beast, Boom Boom, Cypher, Emma Frost, Forge, Gambit, Northstar, Polaris, Wolfsbane

3 Points: Caliban, Chamber, Darwin, Jubilee, Magik, Magneto, Skids, Wolverine, X-Man

And I guess I don't really care for the X-Men not on this list.

JROCK72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#96  Edited By JROCK72

12 Points: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Pixie, Wolverine, Havok, Cannonball, Magma, Boom Boom, Siryn, Hellion, Martinique Jason, Apocalypse, Quicksilver, Mercury, Meggan, Lifeguard, X-Man, Rusty Collins, Husk, Northstar, Marrow, Blink, Rockslide, Dust, Elixir, Amanda Sefton, Petra, Avalanche, Madelyne Pryor, Sentinels, Thornn, Exodus, Loa, Trance, Match, Megan Summers, Stinger, Vindicator, Chimera, Speed, Tempo, Vertigo, Dragoness

9 Points: Kitty Pryde, Iceman, Storm, Emma Frost, Colossus, Polaris, Celeste Cukoo, Sunspot, Cable, Juggernaut, Banshee, Monet, Mystique, Layla Miller, Madrox, Longshot, Warpath, Surge, Dazzler, Slipstream, Hepzibah, Stacy X, Chamber, Transonic, Velocidad, Oya, Anole, Bling!, Gentle, Puck, Catseye, Sunfire, Sunpyre, Pyro, Stryfe, Vulcan, Copycat, Sebastian Shaw, Nocturne, Omega Sentinel, Icarus, Captain Britain, Amelia Voght, Ruby Summers, Miss Sinister, Unuscione, Shark Girl, Jimmy Hudson, Native, Guardian, Snowbird, Sasquatch, Hub, Lorelei, Persuasion, Scanner, Wiccan, Bedlam, Sprite, Scalphunter, Arclight, Neophyte, Shard

6 Points: Beast, Psylocke, Jubilee, Gambit, Domino, Lady Mastermind, Magneto, Bishop, X-23, Fantomex, Mister Sinister, Forge, Mimic, Nightcrawler, Cecilia Reyes, Armor, Tempus, Vanisher, Wolfsbane, Warbird, Skids, Sabretooth, Frenzy, Madison Jeffries, Dagger, Dark Beast, Sage, Danielle Moonstar, Primal, Hope Summers, Sofia Mantega, Wallflower, Feral, Shatterstar, Aurora, Omega Red, Shadow King, Spiral, Cassandra Nova, Holocaust, Selene, Blob, Callisto, Silver Samurai, Moira MacTaggert, Onslaught, Pete Wisdom, Empath, Angel Salvadore, Shola Inkhosi, Risqué, Azazel, Beef, Ichisumi, Lorelei Travis, Adam X, Mortis, Threnody, Diamond Lil, Toad, Lila Cheney, Sabra, Flex, Murmur, Radius, Roulette, Candra, Fatale, Forearm (MLF), Erg

3 Points: No-Girl, Angel, Professor X, Rogue, Namor, Stepford Cuckoos (without Celeste), Rachel Grey, Kid Omega, Magik, Morph, Senyaka, Deadpool, Eye-Boy, Karma, Cypher, Danger, Synch, Skin, Hollow, Prodigy, Warlock, Kid Gladiator, Lockheed, Dr. Nemesis, Maggott, Cloak, Molly Hayes, Legion, Fabio Medina, Benjamin Deeds, Christopher Muse, Zero, Genesis, Broo, Deathlok, Caliban, Darwin, Strong Guy, Rictor, Revanche, Sway, Xorn, Bastion, Joseph, Box, Daken, Sauron, Sunder, Lady Deathstrike, Vargas, Silver Fox, Proteus, Glob Herman, Beak, Cipher, Ariel, Sojobo, Karasu, Red Lotus, Malcolm Monroe, Jenny Monroe, Micromax, Tarot, Nekra, Reaper, Forearm, Choir, Longneck

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

12 points

Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, Magneto, Mystique, Cassandra Nova, Rictor, M, Chamber

9 points

Emma Frost, Wolverine, Cyclops, Charles Xavier, Daken, Spiral, Lady Mastermind, Proteus, Cannonball, Boom Boom, Wolfsbane, Cecilia Reyes, Karma

6 points

Storm, Revanche, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Sentinel, Shatterstar, Feral, Banshee (Siryn), Wind Dancer, Bling!, Rockslide, Surge, Sage, Dani Moonstar, Dazzler, Danger, Frenzy, Northstar, Stacy X, Scanner, Marrow

3 points

Rachel Grey, Beast, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Sabretooth, Sunspot, Anole, Oya, Pixie, Kid Omega, Skin, Hollow, Prodigy, Thunderbird (Shaara), Warpath, Aurora

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is my ranking for the X-Men characters

12 points

Cyclops, Shadowcat, Rogue, Magneto, Sentinals

9 points

Jean Grey, Iceman, Danger, Mimic, Longshot, Professor X, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Mystique, Namor

6 Points

Hope Summers, Blink, Psylocke, Angel, Sabretooth

3 points

Sauron, Gladiator, Beast, Colossus, Juggernaut

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

12 points: jean, she is the queen

9 points: dazzler, magik, emma, mystique, storm, and all the other x-ladies

6 points: all the men

Kazuma14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Kazuma14

@time: Okay , sure , I'll do that , and it's nice to meet you , so mine's Wolverine and his Brother .