• 55 results
cwatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

Is it weird that I'd rather them not shake up the rosters anytime soon......I feel like we're just hitting a Grove with the books

Well it can depend. Uncanny has been inconsistent and is looking like it will be very strong for a bit, but what about after the arc ends? It could just as easily go back to being inconsistent. If it creates some exciting stories, im all for it. The real question is if it is "good" or not.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Koays  Online

@cwatz: Maybe, but with Uncanny you gotta remember the major problem it has is that it keeps getting interrupted by other storylines.

They start collecting mutants, BotA ties in.
We start training the students.... Inhumanity tie in
We find out about Mystiques plans....Magneto leaves the book
Students start to get development....We get an issue showing us what happened immediately after BotA.

I just would like to explore Uncannys cast before they mix them up. And the same goes for 'X-Men' which gave personality to characters who'd been just background at the JGS prior to it. If we mix it up, were gonna have to spend another few months developing the new cast....plus Wolverines dying and the AXIS event is coming so we've already got more interruptions in the work.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cwatz said:

@koays said:

Is it weird that I'd rather them not shake up the rosters anytime soon......I feel like we're just hitting a Grove with the books

Well it can depend. Uncanny has been inconsistent and is looking like it will be very strong for a bit, but what about after the arc ends? It could just as easily go back to being inconsistent. If it creates some exciting stories, im all for it. The real question is if it is "good" or not.

UNCANNY NEEDS MORE ADULTS, i was hoping that nightcrawler would join but hes too much of a goody-goody. Maybe iceman or colossus

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Koays  Online

@cwatz said:

@koays said:

UNCANNY NEEDS MORE ADULTS, i was hoping that nightcrawler would join but hes too much of a goody-goody. Maybe iceman or colossus

Until they explore Emma some more, and get some interactions between the three teachers (and maybe Kitty) that go beyond a single panel, i dont think we need anymore.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@cwatz said:

@koays said:

Until they explore Emma some more, and get some interactions between the three teachers (and maybe Kitty) that go beyond a single panel, i dont think we need anymore.

but didnt magneto leave so there is only emma and scott as teachers and maybe kitty. Does magik count as a teacher, i think she is just a teacher helper/teleporter