• 55 results
Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will "The Last Will and Testament" shake up the book rosters?

brianmichaelbendis:

It’s going to do a lot more than that

Off Bendis tumblr page

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe more people will join Cyclops team or maybe some people will leave his team??? Also is CX's Will out in July?????

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, July in Uncanny X-Men 23

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

That really isn't much of a hint, however to speculate, I am thinking(hoping really) that Kitty will rejoin Wolverine.That's pretty much it, I would if they actually made Cyclops into an evil dictator, but it looks like they are obviously going to leave that plot thread hanging.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lateralus said:

Yes, July in Uncanny X-Men 23

Thank you. No wonder Uxm 23 is classified in marvel's july solictations

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That really isn't much of a hint, however to speculate, I am thinking(hoping really) that Kitty will rejoin Wolverine.That's pretty much it, I would if they actually made Cyclops into an evil dictator, but it looks like they are obviously going to leave that plot thread hanging.

They had their chance to make him an evil dictator. Ad Kitty is with Scott's team for the long haul. That phase is over. Right now they're contemplating Scott as the POTUS in future, so no chance of him ever becoming the evil dictator. Actually Xavier might be the one who turns out as the evil manipulative dictator.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@avenger85: Huh, I thought the POTUS was by default an evil dictator. I took as a sign of things to come. Anyways that was basically my problem, I don't understand why they backed off from the idea, it really makes the rest of the X-men look like idiots.Beast!! Xavier has always fishy, starting out with his pedophilic tendencies, something new would be nice.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: @papinacho Great looks like Xavier has more secrets to unreveal maybe Cyclops and Havok have another sibling out there maybe a sister this time??????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Koays  Online

Is it weird that I'd rather them not shake up the rosters anytime soon......I feel like we're just hitting a Grove with the books

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Is it weird that I'd rather them not shake up the rosters anytime soon......I feel like we're just hitting a Grove with the books

Me too!!!! :) but now maybe rachel will join cyclops team and storm takes over after wolverine dies

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

i know whats in the will Sage is really xavier's daughter, lol.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As long as they make Cyclops good again and stop screwing with him, I'll be alright.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lateralus

@arturocalakayvee: I think Bendis has done a decent job of making Cyclops likable again.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kidchipotle

@lateralus: He could do better. I'm a huge fan of his but I'm not completely loving his X-Men run.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By havoc1201

Did I miss something what is the potus

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kidchipotle

That is exactly what I've been wondering haha

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Koays  Online

@koays said:

Me too!!!! :) but now maybe rachel will join cyclops team and storm takes over after wolverine dies

It would be nice but seeing as marvel is difficult, were more likely to see Storm leave the school and Rachel takeover as leader in that book.....

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: it will be teen jean who will become a dictator

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

President Of The United States.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@avenger85: @papinacho Great looks like Xavier has more secrets to unreveal maybe Cyclops and Havok have another sibling out there maybe a sister this time??????

As in, Gabriel being a twin or something? I'm still trying to get used to the idea of Thor having a sister.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

yes that would be awesome

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

As in, Gabriel being a twin or something? I'm still trying to get used to the idea of Thor having a sister.

not really liking the idea Of Angela from spawn who is now stuck in the marvel universe as part of the GoG being Odin's daughter.... i mean how????

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

@hislolita said:

not really liking the idea Of Angela from spawn who is now stuck in the marvel universe as part of the GoG being Odin's daughter.... i mean how????

did marvel do that or is it just a rumor

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XsPectre28

@xspectre28 said:

@avenger85:

@hislolita said:

its true, look up thor, Angela, & the new Original Sin arc which is semi-revamping, rearranging the universe

Ishkafel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier reveals that he is Scott's real father...

Seriously though I wish Legion has some form of exposure in all this

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xspectre28 said:

@avenger85:

@hislolita said:

its true, look up thor, Angela, & the new Original Sin arc which is semi-revamping, rearranging the universe

They just ruined the character of Angela for me. Also i though Angela was supposed to be a real angel from heaven(hence the name angel in angela) or as she would call it haven. It was funny how at first people were asking if angela was really jean grey in disguise but marvel said she wasnt.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishkafel said:

i like consair as scott's father and xavier as a foster father. Also i think Legion is dead. I know in the will everything goes to jean grey. :)

Ishkafel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishkafel said:

i like consair as scott's father and xavier as a foster father. Also i think Legion is dead. I know in the will everything goes to jean grey. :)

I'm looking at it from a pure soap opera drama standpoint and Xavier being the "real" father would be terrible story-wise but the cheese factor is just too amusing to pass up. Plus we all know dead rarely means dead in comics anyways.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishkafel said:

@ishkafel said:

I'm looking at it from a pure soap opera drama standpoint and Xavier being the "real" father would be terrible story-wise but the cheese factor is just too amusing to pass up. Plus we all know dead rarely means dead in comics anyways.

Legion died again???? when???

Ishkafel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishkafel said:

@ishkafel said:

dunno, just going by what hope here is saying.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishkafel said:

@ishkafel said:

He retconned himself out of existence at the end of Legacy. Only Blindfold remembers him apparently.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishkafel said:

@ishkafel said:

At the end of x-men legacy

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They just ruined the character of Angela for me. Also i though Angela was supposed to be a real angel from heaven(hence the name angel in angela) or as she would call it haven. It was funny how at first people were asking if angela was really jean grey in disguise but marvel said she wasnt.

That's confusing as heck to me. I have Angela on my list as a character I want to learn more of but from what I get, most of her fans aren't too happy with the switch to Marvel. Placing her as Odin's daughter is a big deal, I would think.

@xspectre28 said:

@ishkafel said:

@ishkafel said:

He retconned himself out of existence at the end of Legacy. Only Blindfold remembers him apparently.

I really enjoyed that book. Although, I do believe Blindfold is pregnant with their child so that will be interesting when another writer picks up from where Legacy left off.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#34  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@ishkafel said:

well, I think legally he's his father, as in he adopted him.

but if they're going to reveal that anyone is Xavier's secret kid, I'm guessing it will be Quentin Quire. It's never been revealed who Quire's real parents are, he has basically the same powers as Xavier (but more so), and it would kind of make sense of why Xavier nominated him for class leadership.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishkafel said:

well, I think legally he's his father, as in he adopted him.

but if they're going to reveal that anyone is Xavier's secret kid, I'm guessing it will be Quentin Quire. It's never been revealed who Quire's real parents are, he has basically the same powers as Xavier (but more so), and it would kind of make sense of why Xavier nominated him for class leadership.

lol would explain quentin's hair, half bald and half not

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler didnt quire find out his parents died during morrison's run? like isnt that one of the reasons he went crazy was because they either died in a car accident or disowned him because he was a mutant i forget.

Here's what i could see in charles' will: since its part of original sin im guessing its a big secret

1. it was his idea for the o5 to come to the present and he asked beast to execute it if he died

2. he had some part in the weapon x program like in the ultimate universe. i would love to see wolverines response to this since he's made it clear that charles was more important than everyone else ever.

3. he has some sort of fail safe if he died where his mind is still alive on the astral plane

4. maybe he reveals who future brotherhood's xavier's mother is

5. he leaves all of his money and resources to cyclops and his school. so now the jgs has no funding and cyclops has his support

just some random thoughts

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#37  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@oldnightcrawler didnt quire find out his parents died during morrison's run? like isnt that one of the reasons he went crazy was because they either died in a car accident or disowned him because he was a mutant i forget.

he found out he was adopted, is what you're thinking.

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler oh yeah that's right. its been awhile since i read it but i just remembered him being upset about something with his parents

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@xspectre28 said:

@ishkafel said:

@ishkafel said:

Captain America somehow remembers him too.

PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

...hmm and where has Gabriel/Vulcan been hiding-out since the War of Kings arc, if BlackBolt came back, then why not Gabriel Summers aka Vulcan, and as for Angela, it does seem as if Characters from out-of-time like Star-Brand of New Avengers recent, and Radiance, the Japanese Heroine, are all finding their way/s into the Marvel Universe, or so it just seems, just as they say in many of the present arcs, the Universe and Multi-Verse are broken, which I think may even go back to The Extreme X-Men arc of 2012-2013 with Dazzler at the helm of that arc for Extreme X-Men, about 13 Issues from 2012-2013...well enuff said. (:)

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XsPectre28

@xspectre28 said:

@xspectre28 said:

@avenger85:

@hislolita said:

That's confusing as heck to me. I have Angela on my list as a character I want to learn more of but from what I get, most of her fans aren't too happy with the switch to Marvel. Placing her as Odin's daughter is a big deal, I would think.

yes this whole time disruption since AoU has been ridiculous and now with Original Sin everyone and anyone can fall victim to a retconn

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@xspectre28 said:

@ishkafel said:

@ishkafel said:

I really enjoyed that book. Although, I do believe Blindfold is pregnant with their child so that will be interesting when another writer picks up from where Legacy left off.

wow... i doent even see how that is possible for legion to erase himself out of existence seeing that he jumpstarted alot of events in his past... he just erased his existence from the collective minds of everyone basiclly

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xspectre28:

Right? It's like Sentry but in reverse (?) or something like that. Now I get why in the series, his mother was killed. It still wouldn't make sense since Magneto should remember her.

Headaches, all of it.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xspectre28: Spurrier was being totally meta when he did it. He pretty much implies through Legion's mouth that this probably wouldn't last as it would only stick until another writer/editor says otherwise, and that the universe would keep on going in spite of this.

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Xavier was Quentin's father I would be really happy! It's such a good idea. >:D

But yeah, I'm not too fussed about what happens, as long as they stop screwing Scott over. xD

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eeshaan1685

But yeah, I'm not too fussed about what happens, as long as they stop screwing Scott over. xD

Oh come on, man. These are X-Men comics. How can you expect Cyclops to NOT get screwed over ? Hey gonna screw him over with this event and then again in the upcoming AXIS crap.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#46  Edited By McKlayn

Here's what i could see in charles' will: since its part of original sin im guessing its a big secret

1. it was his idea for the o5 to come to the present and he asked beast to execute it if he died

2. he had some part in the weapon x program like in the ultimate universe. i would love to see wolverines response to this since he's made it clear that charles was more important than everyone else ever.

3. he has some sort of fail safe if he died where his mind is still alive on the astral plane

5. he leaves all of his money and resources to cyclops and his school. so now the jgs has no funding and cyclops has his support

number 5 please!

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@mcklayn said:

@bigtewell said:

number 5 please!

lol you wish. Well, so do I, but we both know that this is absolutely not going to happen. If anything, it will screw over Cyke's team even more.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikachunicorn said:

Oh come on, man. These are X-Men comics. How can you expect Cyclops to NOT get screwed over ? Hey gonna screw him over with this event and then again in the upcoming AXIS crap.

lol really i hope not. Hasnt scott been through enough. I mean im still waiting until he becomes a good guy again where hes not wanted by the law/avengers.

Also yesterday in bendis tumblr he said the Will will cause alot of nerdrage, lol

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I heard a rumor that AXIS will try and protray Scott as a Hitler type character. Ugghhh!!! I hope this is wrong

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

I heard a rumor that AXIS will try and protray Scott as a Hitler type character. Ugghhh!!! I hope this is wrong

OMG i hope its wrong.... there destroying that character too much. Marvel leave scott alone and have a nice day :)