#1 Posted by Ouija (350 posts) - - Show Bio

is it ending? or is it getting relaunched?

#2 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

What? O_o

#3 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouija said:

is it ending? or is it getting relaunched?

Evidence!?

#4 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think you have to present evidence when asking a question.

#5 Posted by Dernman (15734 posts) - - Show Bio

I read something about it ending but I don't remember what. It's a shame if it does. You ask me if you want to get rid of a mutant book get rid of Astonishing X-Men. Really that's a terrible book IMO.

#6 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (946 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Agreed, the book has gone downhill since Whedon left. Didn't mind Ellis though.

@ouija: Is this because of the new story arc called The End of X-Factor?

#8 Posted by Dernman (15734 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Dernman (15734 posts) - - Show Bio

That video was soooooo sad to watch!! I'm guessing this cancellation was against his wishes!

uummmm I know she did a good job especially at the end but it seemed to me that it was a set up to be funny and she was only pretending to cry. At least that what I got from watching his reactions and responses to her crying. I think she was representing the fans.

#14 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@papad1992 said:

That video was soooooo sad to watch!! I'm guessing this cancellation was against his wishes!

uummmm I know she did a good job especially at the end but it seemed to me that it was a set up to be funny and she was only pretending to cry. At least that what I got from watching his reactions and responses to her crying. I think she was representing the fans.

I'm not reading too much into this but it could go either way! I was thinking that "why the heck is she crying!? She's too young to read this series anyways!" But whatev!!

#15 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (946 posts) - - Show Bio

I have mixed feelings about the end of X-Factor. On the one hand, I'm happy that the title is ending on PAD's terms and not because of some event (like New X-Men, my very first comic book ;^;). But on the other hand, I'll miss seeing some of these characters (Layla Miller, Longshot, M, Polaris).

Oh well. Goodbye X-Factor, you will be missed.