WW vilain origins

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok im not really good with story telling a stuff like that but i have decided to give a shot......in this forum im going to take some of my fav WW villains an try to give them a(well what i think would be) fresh take on there origins..........im also doing this because im not a big fan of some new 52 origins so here we GO the cheetah-------born into the minerva family barbara ann minerva child hood was pure bliss she had manyfriends had good grades and was loved by her teachers.when her father wrote a will he stated in his will that all is money would be passed on to his only child(barbrara) due to the fact that he and wife both extremely ill.well they both died barb went to live with her aunt in wales who pushed her to her limits in terms of her school work which all payed off well barb graduated from university with a masters degree in archaeology.seen after she got a job t ARGUS and was put in charge of the black room were they keep mistic artifacts it is there she met daina aka wonder woman.the two became the best of friends and diana trusted barb with almost every secret he had.one day WW brought in an artifact known as the g0d slayer blade. fascinated by this blade barb immediately study and reseached it.after along nights work she headed home only to discover that the blade had been stolen.knowing that f diana found out she might be furious she left london and headed to her aunt. when she arrived barb told her aunt everything and that how afraid she is.while looking at a bunch of flowers outside the window er aunt stapped barb in her back an spoke an ancient spell then later stapped her deep in her heart.thinking that the ritual didn't work she took the god slayer knife(which she stole)nd through it out the window as she turned around a glass bottle hit her face cutting her.when sh open her eyes to see who attacked her she saw barb standing infront of her fully transformed broken bottle in her hand a huge hole in her chest with blood gushing out and her face and chest covered in blood.her aunt terrified at what she has done to her own niece. barb kills her ribs her head arms and legs clean of.after the blood bath she sits in the corner of the kitchen looking at the dismantled body blood all over.thinking of hat had just happened that her own aunt who he treated liked a mother could do this to her turn her into a monster.then he remembers at was at fault the knife.the same knife that diana brought in.her own friend.the person she trusted the most would give a artifact that turned her into a monster...................and well she returned to london but not as barbara ann minerva........but as the CHEETAH circe...................growing up in the city crete of circes life was not easy.her mother sold her body to soldiers to make a money and she would often leave circe alone to fend for herself.sometimes she would follow her mother and watch as some of some the soldiers who were not satisfied would beat and bruise her.as a teen circe started learning spell and would turn some of the soldiers into pig.when she got caught they hanged and through her corpse out side the city walls.the goddess hecte took pitty at the lose of such a gifted young woman that she brought circe back to life.grateful for what the goddess has done for her she sold soul as a gift and was granted with the powers of a goddess.rreturning back home circe burned the city to ashes long with all people who lived there.....................she now lives and rules on an island known Aeaea genocide..........basically a wonder woman from a different dimension.but one who rules over a dead planet due to the fact the she killed every living thing and now travels the galaxy i would love to carry on but damn are my fingers paining so ill most likely make a part two some time in the future but now thats it PLZ DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND LEAVE ANY IDEA IF YOU HAVE :)

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should stipulate that Genocide killed Superman from that planet and that he didn't just fly away. I've been kind of conceptualizing a new clichéd supervillain in my mind, I call her Wanton Woman aka Taystee (after Taystee from Orange is the new black), inspired by Queen Nzinga of Angola. She's a Dahomey Amazon and basically a black Wonder Woman from another Earth. Dahomey women were considered scum unless they became warriors, then women would ascend to the status of Man (this is historically accurate) so Taystee hated the living sh-t out of them basically. She never acted on that hatred because she was a very sweet and reasonable girl. However one day while fighting something very powerful she recklessly removed her Bracers and sadly exceeded the limit ( kind of like the Claymores ) thus becoming Wanton Woman, Queen of the Dahomey Amazons. Of course she immediately vanquished her enemies, made them her sex slaves and then she ruled the world.

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn said:

We should stipulate that Genocide killed Superman from that planet and that he didn't just fly away. I've been kind of conceptualizing a new clichéd supervillain in my mind, I call her Wanton Woman aka Taystee (after Taystee from Orange is the new black), inspired by Queen Nzinga of Angola. She's a Dahomey Amazon and basically a black Wonder Woman from another Earth. Dahomey women were considered scum unless they became warriors, then women would ascend to the status of Man (this is historically accurate) so Taystee hated the living sh-t out of them basically. She never acted on that hatred because she was a very sweet and reasonable girl. However one day while fighting something very powerful she recklessly removed her Bracers and sadly exceeded the limit ( kind of like the Claymores ) thus becoming Wanton Woman, Queen of the Dahomey Amazons. Of course she immediately vanquished her enemies, made them her sex slaves and then she ruled the world.

you are way better at the story whole thing then i m foamborn..........really good

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FoamBorn

@wonderfan409 said:

you are way better at the story whole thing then i m foamborn..........really good

why would you say that, your ideas are great but you need to break that down into paragraphs to facilitate reading it ;)

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is how I think it should be:

Cheetah- A woman that gets jealous of Wonder Woman's fame and gains the powers of a goddess

Circe- The evil sister of Wonder Woman and wife of Ares

First Born- We already know

Ares- Adoptive Father (after Zeus)

Etc.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking of the magical clone origin for Donna Troy that many people do not like. It's understandable that it didn't sit well with some people, but I've been thinking there is someone else who could be given that origin. And that person is Devastation. In my version Devastation wouldn't be a magical clone created to play with Diana, but rather an imaginary friend who Diana created on her own. Through the chaotic gifts that come with being a young demigod she is able to make her imaginary friend into a rel sentient being. She doesn't have the power to give this friend physical form, or for it to be perceived by others, but it his still alive. She also likely doesn't realize that she did anything magical. I'd imagine this imaginary friend having a fairly mischievous nature given that one of the primary things imaginary friends are used for is as a scapegoat for the trouble the child causes.

Eventually Diana would grow too old for her imaginary friend, and with Diana no longer tying the it to this Earth her imaginary friend would become stuck in purgatory. While trapped her the imaginary friend was trapped her she would begin to resent and hate Diana. It is here that Cronus, and his titians find her, and decide to use her as a weapon to take down Wonder Woman. They are the ones to give her physical form, and to bless her with powers much like they did in the previous version.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another one I've been playing the idea of how to reboot them is Villainy Inc. This is something I've been thinking has the potential to be spinned off into it's own solo series at least temporarily. First thing about my rebooted version is that I'd be taking it away from the random villain team up thing, and make it more of an Illuminati-esque pseudo-feminist organization. For the most part the ranks would be filled up with characters who have fallen into obscurity, or out of continuity. Bigger name villains could team up with the organization from time to time, but I think for the most part it would better to keep the bigger villains as their own thing rather then making them members.

The group would have been founded during World War II, by the three women who lead the group as a triumvirate up until the modern era. First would be Queen Clea who would have been dethroned, and banished from Atlantis around that time. Thanks to the extended lifespan of Atlantians she would still be around today. Second is Baronness Von Gunter who was a Nazi Spy who specialized in the occult. Through the use of occult science she would still be around today, and looking relativity young. Third would be Eviless who for simplicity reasons I'd probably ditch the whole alien from Saturn thing, and just make her a vampire instead.

Going into modern day there is a coup among the leaders. Eviless tries to take out the other two but after she fails she finds herself kicked out of the organization instead, and stripped of all her resources. With a void in the triumvirate corrupt business woman Veronica Cale steps up to take the leadership position within Villainy Inc.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My take on her villains' origins:

Cheetah - A hedonistic businesswoman is sacrificed by a cult that worships a cheetah god, but the ritual backfires transforming her into a violent creature that now and then she can control

Veronica Cale - An extremist atheist/scientist who wants to disprove the existence of gods and magic, and wants to kill Wonder Woman thinking that her existence is a reason for people believing

Giganta - A descendent of giants who was cursed to be human size, but Circe rearange the spell so Giganta can control her size.

Paula Von Gunther - Occult scientist who works with the Fourth Reich

Dark Angel - Circe puts a curse on Donna Troy, turning her into a monster to attack Wonder Woman

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_god: i like your veronica cale origin...............to bad most of these guys aren't in the new 52

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

@mutant_god: i like your veronica cale origin...............to bad most of these guys aren't in the new 52

Well that just means that there's still room for them to bring them back at their best. It's better then characters who have shown up in other books and came off as not so awesome.

AwesomeHobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see them bring back silver swan as a Nazi experiment. She could be a beautiful women, beaten and scarred from being in a concentration camp, who the nazis did experiments on and wrapped in silver in an attempt to make a woman fly. Say it worked, then she has a pretty good case to hate men and commit villainy that goes against men and also could have quite a group of soldiers and henchmen made up of all the other nazi experiments.

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderfan409 said:

Well that just means that there's still room for them to bring them back at their best. It's better then characters who have shown up in other books and came off as not so awesome.

im a very optimistic person but the way dc is handling WW right now i dont think we gonna see most of these guys in the new52

I'd like to see them bring back silver swan as a Nazi experiment. She could be a beautiful women, beaten and scarred from being in a concentration camp, who the nazis did experiments on and wrapped in silver in an attempt to make a woman fly. Say it worked, then she has a pretty good case to hate men and commit villainy that goes against men and also could have quite a group of soldiers and henchmen made up of all the other nazi experiments.

thats also a good way to bring in baroness van gunther

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

@wonderfan409: I still think the Finches are basically just place setters for who ever DC has planned to take over after Convergence. I think they'll be trying to throw back in one of their bests. Maybe it could end up being a run as contoversial as Azzarello's, but I'm hoping for someone who's really going to try and breath some fresh air into Wonder Woman's rouges gallery by really embracing her classic villains.

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lets hope so......................i kind of wish gail simone would come back........for shes the best

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Silver Swan seems to have made a comeback (as "Swan") in the digital comic "Wonder Woman '77". The story has the vibe of the old television show that starred Linda Carter. It's just two issues in, but I like it so far.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ZhuRong

@ms-lola: Is Wonder Woman depowered in the series like she was in the show?

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@zhurong said:

@ms-lola: Is Wonder Woman depowered in the series like she was in the show?

So far we've seen her leap down from a high height, change instantly into her outfit mid twirl/flip and also indicate she didn't want to hurt a mob of people in the club she's in by going all out to get them off her (they had her surrounded). Not much to go by on yet, sorry.