Would amazons "demand" more from there male lovers?

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GWHH

Would amazons demand more from there male lovers (voluntary ones) than non amazons women. I am sure that an amazon that can fight and is strong as a team of oxen. Would not tolerate there male lovers. Who could not knock there sandals off in the bedroom.

Lovers who could not perform to there standards. Would they take the time to show them how to "please a women" or out they go?

Or is love blind and like all women. They think they can make there man in there life better.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WDW

Being a lover is not simply about"knocking there sandals off in a bedroom" AND "Knocking sandals off in the bedroom" is not the only thing that pleases a woman.

Amazons are women and women have varying tastes.

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with the recent string of posts about Amazonian sex lives? They are women, so they probably have the same varying tastes as other women.

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GWHH

Other than that whole new rape and than kill the men that the New 52 Series Talk about. I am sure there taste are very varied. But I am talking about sexual relations that is voluntary (in the Pre 52 comicas please) and out of feeling for passion, lust, love, etc. I would think it would be in there nature to "train" the man in there life to be a "warrior for passion" or something along those lines.

@dmessmer said:

What's with the recent string of posts about Amazonian sex lives? They are women, so they probably have the same varying tastes as other women.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gwhh: dude no rape happen in the new 52 wonder woman come one let face it as a straight male if a hot naked woman came up to me and say she want to \ do me right now my pant would drop in a sec the killing of the man after this is true.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By w0nd

@wdw said:

Being a lover is not simply about"knocking there sandals off in a bedroom" AND "Knocking sandals off in the bedroom" is not the only thing that pleases a woman.

Amazons are women and women have varying tastes.

well like in the movie one of them did something simply because she said the queen forgot they were women too, and they need love still. like this person said they all have different tastes

OUT ME WAY, ME WANT SNU SNU
OUT ME WAY, ME WANT SNU SNU

but on a side note

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: bahahahahahahaha i love that joke

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gwhh: dude no rape happen in the new 52 wonder woman come one let face it as a straight male if a hot naked woman came up to me and say she want to \ do me right now my pant would drop in a sec the killing of the man after this is true.

There's a pretty good chance that many of the men were married or in serious relationships, and thus might not be quite so desperate for any attractive woman that might appear. Also, not all men would react in the way you describe. Those men had to either have sex or be killed (granted they were going to be killed regardless, but that's a later offense). So, yes, it was rape in at least some cases.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@dmessmer: they look very very happy and if any man who didn't want to do it i don't think the amazon are that stupid they would start a ruckus for one or two man(that how low i think the chance are) in the boat who didn't want to to have sex they just go for those who want to

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dmessmer

@darknightspideyfanboy: The man in the upper left panel doesn't look happy, he looks startled. The other panel only really shows two men. So, yes, those two men seem into it. But the Amazons have been doing this for generations - do you really think that EVERY man they ever encountered was into it?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By w0nd

@dmessmer said:

@darknightspideyfanboy: The man in the upper left panel doesn't look happy, he looks startled. The other panel only really shows two men. So, yes, those two men seem into it. But the Amazons have been doing this for generations - do you really think that EVERY man they ever encountered was into it?

if i saw a naked woman walk up to me randomly i would have that expression as well before i did the deed

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

I am pretty sure any 'demands' from the Amazon will vary from person to person.

There probably will be some that insist on it being conducted in a certain way; Hippolyta for instance made Zeus earn the night with her, while Exoristos just seemed to gravitate towards Sir Ystin.

And you probably also have an Amazon or two that's going to be like Umar:

No Caption Provided

(Yes, she wore Hulk out... In fact she did it so well that Banner couldn't turn back)

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmessmer: what wond said and no you see other other man in the panel of them doing it also like i said there wouldn't be that many guys who wouldn't want to i say one or two man for each boat(a lot of time none) even then the amazon wont start chaos too force one man to have sex there not stupid they just go after those who want to

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmessmer: what wond said and no you see other other man in the panel of them doing it also like i said there wouldn't be that many guys who wouldn't want to i say one or two man for each boat(a lot of time none) even then the amazon wont start chaos too force one man to have sex there not stupid they just go after those who want to

But then they kill the men who are into it after the sex. So are you suggesting that those that refuse sex are allowed to live? That certainly isn't what the story seems to be suggesting. I also think your assumption about the number of men who would do it is pretty skewed by your own inclinations. Most sexually active men don't have to wait on a boat for a strange woman to appear and demand sex, and I imagine most men would find that situation odd and off-putting, unless they are really, really desperate and lonely.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmessmer: i think alot would be desperate there stuck on a boat for days and nope i think they kill them all sex or no sex which is why i think it better to think that they all say yes

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmessmer: i think alot would be desperate there stuck on a boat for days and nope i think they kill them all sex or no sex which is why i think it better to think that they all say yes

Huh? The logic there... well, there is no logic in that statement. They would say yes to the women because the women intend to kill them? How does that make sense?

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmessmer: what? no i didn't mean that what i mean is that even if the amazon didn't had sex with the few man that didn't want to the amazon would still kill them why proly to keep the paradise island a secret

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By primebonnick

I am pretty sure any 'demands' from the Amazon will vary from person to person.

There probably will be some that insist on it being conducted in a certain way; Hippolyta for instance made Zeus earn the night with her, while Exoristos just seemed to gravitate towards Sir Ystin.

And you probably also have an Amazon or two that's going to be like Umar:

No Caption Provided

(Yes, she wore Hulk out... In fact she did it so well that Banner couldn't turn back)

you should have posted round two with them when he actually was at it for hours with her in heart of the monster.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ask a Feminist. They have similar thinking to the Amazons.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: What comic issue is the 2 part you talk about here?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gwhh: One of the recent Defenders runs.

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GWHH

@outside_85: Can you give me any more details on this. Can't find it at all.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers