Wonder Woman strength

UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UsagiTsukino

It's been note she as strength as the earth and able to move 1/3 of the earth. Superman can smash planets. Can wonder woman smash planets. How strength is she at her fullest?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By moywar700

she's been shown to left a helicopter with ease.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TAneT62

She's also been shown to lift a meteor the size of a large city with ease.

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By rav4

Am I the only one who thinks that there's a point where strength feats, no matter by what character, start to get utterly ridiculous? Like, lifting an aircraft carrier, sure. Moving 1/3 of the planet, though... come on. Really? That's just dumb, no matter who does it. I mean, try to give them some limits. Sheesh.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Madame_Mist

It varies. Having a super strong, unbeatable person is just no fun. Her strength is what the situation calls for it.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By greenteaforme
Lassoed and hauling the sun.
UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By UsagiTsukino

How fast can she run and fly?

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WDW

@UsagiTsukino said:

How fast can she run and fly?

Wonder Woman can run as fast as she needs to (or the story needs). There is really no upper limit to speak of. The only thing is that Flash and Superman are considered faster regardless of how limitless Wonder Woman's speed is

Similar observation can probably be said about her flying. Flash and Superman are still faster. (Flash faster running then Wonder Woman does flying).

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By a88378438

@UsagiTsukino: no,superman and wonder woman can't destroy a size of the earth planet

destroy planet not mean more poweful than move planet,this was Different physical

if i have enough Durable+speed i also can destroy a planet even not need super strength

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By a88378438

by the way,i think is my first show "wonder woman move the sun"scan in this forum,this earth-two wonder woman

pre-52 wonder woman can move 1/3 of the earth,so that why i hate new wonder woman,she too weak

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

Wonder Womans strength is confusing, though she isnt as strong as superman or supergirl.

shes shown to be able to move a planet once i believe, not sure if that comic was canon or not.

UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By UsagiTsukino

So, it depends on the writer. Golden age wonder woman was as equal strong as superman. Mean she should be equal to him. Than again superman is only a bit strong. I would totally love it if they wan back to golden age wonder woman strength.she was strenghy as superman. They were equal in strenght

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KMART4455
No Caption Provided

I think this explains it all.

Katie24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Katie24

I thought she was just a little weaker than Superman. In the DC table top roleplaying game Wonder Woman's strength is 16 and Superman's is 18, so they are pretty close in strength. However I do not know if this transfers over to the comic books.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438:

superman has destroyed planets before,we still have to see if wonder woman can destroy a planet,as you said,if someone has enough durability and speed,it can destroy a planet,wonder woman has a very high level of durability and speed,she has taken hits from gods,heat vision hotter than the sun,a blast from imperiex,she was able to get out of a black hole,and black holes can destoy plantes,she has light speed feats,so it's possible that she can destroy a planert,but it won't be true until we see her doing it.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By moywar700

HER biggest new 52 strength feats were

1.lifting a giant aircraft carrier with ease.

2.shattering green laturn's force field.

3.kicking superman and hurting him real badly

she seems powerful

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By a88378438

@gokuwarrior: i think wonder woman could be destroy a planet with enough speed and durability,but destroy a star(one pound) need SA superman or SA supergirl..

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

@moywar700 said:

Not trying to start an argument, but hurt him badly? He never even engaged her in combat, merely attempted to calm her down. Not exactly a feat of strength.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By RedQueen

@greenteaforme said:

Those were the days.....got to love the Golden Age/Silver Age. Before Flashpoint, and at her strongest, it was stated that she hadn't been able to find anything with which to fully gauge the limitations of her strength. So I guess she could be on record as being as strong as Superman (although he didn't truly have limitations.)

@moywar700 said:

HER biggest new 52 strength feats were

1.lifting a giant aircraft carrier with ease.

2.shattering green laturn's force field.

she seems powerful

What issue did number 1 happen?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: it all depends,wonder woman has been able to take a lot,a lot of damage,like you said,she could destroy a plasnet with enough speed and durability,and probably she has enough speed and durability to do it,as far as destroying a star goes,it's d be amaizing to see wonder woman destroying a star,i think that now that she is the daughter of a sky-father being like zeus,wonder woman should have a high level of energy attacks,it'd be great to see her destroying a solar system with the power of divine lightning,her power level should be that high now that she is almos a goddess,what do you think?.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gokuwarrior

@Deranged Midget: superman said that he would feel that hit for a while,so it's still a good strength feat.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22  Edited By Deranged Midget

@gokuwarrior: Of course he'd feel the hit. It was a sucker punch to the gut while he had no intention of fighting and obviously had his guard down.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RedQueen

On a side note: can post 52 Wonder Woman fly? Just curious, I feel the imminent arrival of her invisible jet.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By a88378438

@gokuwarrior said:

@a88378438: it all depends,wonder woman has been able to take a lot,a lot of damage,like you said,she could destroy a plasnet with enough speed and durability,and probably she has enough speed and durability to do it,as far as destroying a star goes,it's d be amaizing to see wonder woman destroying a star,i think that now that she is the daughter of a sky-father being like zeus,wonder woman should have a high level of energy attacks,it'd be great to see her destroying a solar system with the power of divine lightning,her power level should be that high now that she is almos a goddess,what do you think?.

i agree wonder woman was a goddess..but she can't destroy a star or solar system...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: i know she can't destroy a solar system,i say that now that she is a semi-goddess,with the power of a sky-father being running thorough her veins,she should be a solar system buster,she should have the power of the divine lighting or some kind of energy power that comes from her god blood,and has the power to destroy a solar system,her new power level should be that high.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By moywar700

@a88378438 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

i agree wonder woman was a goddess..but she can't destroy a star or solar system...

she's a demigod@gokuwarrior said:

@a88378438: i know she can't destroy a solar system,i say that now that she is a semi-goddess,with the power of a sky-father being running thorough her veins,she should be a solar system buster,she should have the power of the divine lighting or some kind of energy power that comes from her god blood,and has the power to destroy a solar system,her new power level should be that high.

Perhaps your right and maybe not. I haven't seen any power from her...so i'm gonna say she most likely doesn't have the power

On a side note: can post 52 Wonder Woman fly? Just curious, I feel the imminent arrival of her invisible jet.

yes she can fly.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moywar700: i know she hasn't that power level,i said that she should have that power level,arwazzello is making her power level grow slowly,step by step,so i think that at one point,he should make her reach the solar system buster level,giving her divine energy powers,powerful enough to destroy a solar system,that way she will reach the next level in her evolution as a divine being with god blood in her veins,i hope that arazello keeps her power level evolvindg and make her reach the solar system level,that'd be great,she should be at that level now.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By a88378438

@gokuwarrior:only SA superman/supergirl can one blow out the solar system..or suprema(i think she even can one blow out the galaxies..)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: i never saw supergirl destroy a solar system,and wonder woman has always been more powerful than her anyway,my point is that wonder woman's new power level should reach

the solar system buster leveel at some point,i'm not saying that she has that power level,i say that she should reach that power level at some point,it'd be great if she reaches the solar system buster level.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By a88378438

@gokuwarrior said:

@a88378438: i never saw supergirl destroy a solar system,and wonder woman has always been more powerful than her anyway,my point is that wonder woman's new power level should reach

the solar system buster leveel at some point,i'm not saying that she has that power level,i say that she should reach that power level at some point,it'd be great if she reaches the solar system buster level.

ok.but i'm not say current supergirl,i say silver age supergirl,who almost as strong as SA superman,this

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: you say pre-crissis superman?,but supergirl has never been near superman level,not that i know.

but the point was that it'd be great if wonder woman gets to the level of solar system buster,i'd like to see that.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By a88378438

@gokuwarrior said:

@a88378438: you say pre-crissis superman?,but supergirl has never been near superman level,not that i know.

but the point was that it'd be great if wonder woman gets to the level of solar system buster,i'd like to see that.

the SA superman not Special....why you say this?any silver age Kryptonman should be as strong as sa superman,the sa supergirl also almost kill COIE AM,and Composite superman say he was three time stronger than SA superman(he has supergirl,Mon-El, and Ultraboy strength,and mE or UB was as strong as sa superman,so,supergirl not weaker than sa superman

UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By UsagiTsukino

@moywar700:

But we see Green Lantern helping her to fly? Does anyone have a scan where she is flying unaid?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By moywar700

@UsagiTsukino said:

@moywar700:

But we see Green Lantern helping her to fly?

poor writing.

UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By UsagiTsukino

Oh, can you tell me where she flies? Both in the Justice league and Her own title because I seen her flying on cover 11

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: well that's what i though,so you say silver age supergirl can beat silver age wonder woman?.

tazze019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tazze019

wonder woman is weak

Avatar image for fanofsuperheroes
fanofsuperheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By fanofsuperheroes
No Caption Provided

Here is where Hermes gives her the ability to fly!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The JL comic does better depicting her abilities I think, it's so much harder to gauge the extent of her abilities in her actual comic T_T

SayaOtonashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SayaOtonashi

One thing I hate is how she acts differently than in her own comics

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Clark_EL

@RedQueen: Yeah wonder Woman can fly there is a scan above.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RedQueen

@Clark_EL:Haha Yeah thanks (My post was from several months ago, before WW #12.) but thanks anyway :D

arrowspin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By arrowspin

@gokuwarrior: I didn't know she could destroy a planet.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clark_EL

@RedQueen: Yeah probably should check the dates LOL?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I remember Superman punching an alien with enough force to shatter small planets but it had no effect. Then by the end WW was able to punch him hard enough to have him gasping for air.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gokuwarrior

@arrowspin: pre 52 wonder woman had enough power to destroy a planet like a lot of powerhouse from her type,with a good speedblitz and enough super strenght and durability she could have break the core of a planet in two,like characters as superman or gladiator,to do that you just need enough super speed,durability and a high level of super strength,and pre 52 wonder woman had all that in her,now in the new 52 she is a semi-goddess,but her power is sill in the develop procces.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RedQueen

@Clark_EL said:

@RedQueen: Yeah probably should check the dates LOL?

:D No worries, I'm grateful for any information.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By boob

@gokuwarrior said:

I'm not familour with Wonder Woman and family outside of tv and cartoon movies. From my understanding, Cassie was Zeus's daughter. Does this mean she has that kind of demi-Goddess power? If not why would WW?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By colonyofcells

In greek mythology, many of the children of Zeus did have god powers so I would assume Wonder Woman also has god powers and she can probably crush the earth between her boobs.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By a88378438

@colonyofcells said:

In greek mythology, many of the children of Zeus did have god powers so I would assume Wonder Woman also has god powers and she can probably crush the earth between her boobs.

wow...