User Lists: 0

OH GOD THIS WAS HORRIBLE

MPfly88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The art was really bad. That said, I loved the way Superman just ate her lightning like it was a mere inconvenience.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DONT BUY THIS

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't that pretty much every comic WW been in so far in the New 52?

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By L3g3ndaryPheonix

@mpfly88 said:

The art was really bad. That said, I loved the way Superman just ate her lightning like it was a mere inconvenience.

i agree the art was an eyesore but she also did punch him and he felt it(somewhat)

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of lame. Art was subpar and the story is stunted to say the least.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FoamBorn

@l3g3ndarypheonix said:

i agree the art was an eyesore but she also did punch him and he felt it(somewhat)

I didn't see her punch Superman but last time his face met her foot there was blood coming out of his nose so he must've felt that

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FoamBorn

A snoozefest, poorly scripted and poorly drawn, for some reason there was an arrow pointing upwards in Wonder Woman's breastplate and I find it very difficult to believe the Heroes of Earth could beat the Gods of all Pantheons when Nemesis alone was so incredibly challenging.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I knew Diana was the cause of the break up. Now I wonder how...

Also, pants on Diana is cool.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hated the art to be honest and i don't know i expected more from this issue. I did like some moments but i really expected more than what i was given.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: which was a pretty regrettable misuse of panels. He wasted an entire issue on a dream that wasn't fun nor beautiful to look at so not a dream worth reading about, to set up a story that had all the makings of an epic superhero tale but that was really just a means to set up a reconciliation inspired by Dante's heroic trip to hell.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: I don't think any of this is supposed to be "set in stone" ... More like a glimps at a possible future.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn: How would of you did the story? Thought it was cool she was fighting demons in Tarturus also brang light to her being able to get out of Tartarus and that she practically has her own Phantam Zone/Arkham Asylum however you want to see it. The Warrior of Peace thing seemed cool to not sure exactly how that's suppose to last though if this is before the event of Future Ends (Green Arrows stunt death and she was there without the same getup.)

I wouldn't have wasted 20 pages on a dull pointless dream and used them to flesh out the story instead of skipping the juicy bits just to have Superman and Wonder Woman recount them later while also torturing us with more regurgitated rubbish about their nauseous relationship.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: they are tie-ins to the FE story, but the entire thing is just a "possible future" so the tie ins are also just possibilities.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn: Personally didn't mind the dream two of my favorite stories had dreams being prominently shown "For The Man Who Has everything" and the episode where the GCPD is after Batman.

Yes but this dream was both pointless and boring, one we could've done without

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya know, when a thread has only 20 replies and 5 of them are the same poster repeating how much they hate something, you have to ask yourself why they're campaigning so hard against it. Foamborn sure picked the right avatar.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya know, when a thread has only 20 replies and 5 of them are the same poster repeating how much they hate something, you have to ask yourself why they're campaigning so hard against it. Foamborn sure picked the right avatar.

LOL ... it's a never ending situation with that one ... either as Archizoom or Foamborn ... Foamizoom?

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Pretty sure FE is the possible future but the tie-ins could be as well. Since some crisis is suppose to happen in 2015.

I'm agreeing with you I think ... the tie-ins are directly related to FE, all of which are a potential future.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Saint_Sophie

I knew Diana was the cause of the break up. Now I wonder how...

Also, pants on Diana is cool.

Haha, I found pants on Diana cool as well, they should use it more often.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That issue and Wonder Woman were both awful, I can't believe Charles Soule wrote them. I've said I don't think he writes a very good Wonder Woman, but I thought he would have some credibility.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am still not WTF this issue was suppose to be about.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I agree ... I was expecting more. It didn't suck, but it hasn't been amazing either.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I'm guessing people like it because it's a good Superman book, and it has a lot of action. I stopped reading because I felt like it didn't do enough for Wonder Woman.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I'm guessing people like it because it's a good Superman book, and it has a lot of action. I stopped reading because I felt like it didn't do enough for Wonder Woman.

I'm still reading it ... despite the ridiculous Doomed storyline that has dragged on until the end of time :) ... there are things I like about it, the action has been strong and Diana has been portrayed pretty well for the most part (a few horrible moments for sure). I just wish we'd see a bit more from her rogues, because, to your point, it feels much more like a SM book than a team-up book.