Wonder Woman, Maxima & Halo

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

On a website called tvtropes (http://tvtropes.org/) they have a topic about a power trio consisting of one blonde, one brunette and one redhead, (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlondeBrunetteRedhead).

Awhile back ago, I thought of a DC trio consisting of Halo, the blonde; Wonder Woman, the brunette; and Maxima, the redhead, and I wondered how these three would work together as a group. I posted the idea here, but it has been a few years, so I decided to post it again.

Could Wonder Woman, Maxima & Halo work together?

The team has its roots in the DC Trinity, Wonder Woman being one of the trinity; Maxima would be a stand in for Superman & Halo would be a stand in for Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This could be a fun idea. It won't happen but this is the sort of thinking I wish more of the bigger publishers would do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Why not Black Canary?

she is a blonde

she worked with Maxima and Wonder Woman

She has fightning and dectitive skills and tactician mind.

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

I know Black Canary is kind of a Batman character, but I see Halo more as a Batman character, as the closest Black Canary gets, currently is Birds of Prey, which is a team that really has nothing to do with Batman other than having a few Batman side characters, being led by Barbara, and based out of Gotham. Whereas Halo is a member of the Outsiders which is a Batman team.

Also, there are two other trios that I'd like to see Black Canary part of, one is with Fury & Miss America as the three women that replaced Wonder Woman after Crisis on Infinite Earths. The second one is with Phantom Lady & Nightshade as the three women that Silk Spectre is based off of.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea who Halo is so I'd swap her out with Black Canary instead.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By fodigg

the official:

• oracle
  • black canary
  • huntress