Wonder Woman Against Katana?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@powerwoman: Funny that you think WW kicking Superman is PIS but Batman kicking WW isn't.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: batman no feats can prove he was wonder woman strength level in the Pre-52

Wonder woman no feats can prove she was superman strength level in the New 52

see it?batman beat wonder woman or wonder woman knocked superman both just PIS

they are same thing.Pre-52 wonder woman can moving 1/3 of the earth,New 52 wonder woman lift no more than 100tons

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Haha wrong. Because she has no negative feats that prevent her from being at his level. She does have feats that prove she could be at his level. Batman had negative feats that prevented him from being at WW level. Like I said we don't know her limits so you CAN'T SAY SHE CAN'T KICK SUPERMAN.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: No negative feats?Dont worry,you would be see them in next issue

That's what I said, sadly,when I'm say wonder woman should be has high level feats,people say dont care

when wonder woman vs street level charater,fans cant Accepted

I dont understand,if you dont like wonder woman is powerful,why you cant accepted batman one shotted her?Is you say wonder woman just need story and plot dont care feats?

so,yes,batman beat her,and next issue you would be got more

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: By the way you missed the point of my post AGAIN!!

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: hahhaha you fail to comprehend. I never said I like WW weak I said I think planet moving is stupid. I also said she has a good enough story to look past the feats. Its PIS because we know Batman's LIMITS. So we know he can't hurt her. The fact that you completely misinterpreted all my posts is beyond me.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: No,you like wonder woman is weak,planet moving is stupid?

No Caption Provided

that not any planet moving,i dont see what different,batman no strength feats can prove he was wonder woman level,new 52 wonder woman no any feats can prove she was superman level, My view is based on the fact that you are totally imagine,New 52 wonder woman no any powerful feats

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: We just went through this. Your running out if stuff to say so you are repeating yourself. Batman's limits are way below WW. We don't know WW's limits so we can't say she can't beat Superman. Basically we don't know if WW is on Superman level okay. But we know she can hurt him because nothing contradicts that feat. Unlike Batman which many things contradicted him one shotting WW. That my friend is what is called PIS. Understand?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Two thing

1,You must be agree New 52 wonder woman no any powerful feats

2,just because we dont know wonder woman's limits isnt mean she was superman power level or something,that need prove in the future,not now

for now?she is weak,untill prove she not

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Oh I see, you think that only when you have planet feats you are powerful. Well no reason talking to you anymore. See you later.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Dont silly,not me,is wonder woman,if you really hate just to hate superman,who has planet weight feats,or agree wonder woman is weak,far weaker than superman,or prove she was close to superman in strength

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Prove that she isn't. I don't hate a Superman with planet weight lifting feats I think its silly and stupid. Big difference.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62: @gokuwarrior: They would not pair her up with Diana unless they thought she had a solid chance of winning. Obviously there is combat ability that we have not seen yet from Katana. It's pretty obvious to me though that you are two are too angry to accept the results of any fight between the two that doesn't result in Wonder Woman effortlessly dispatching Katana like an insect.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I dont know what's more hilarious Batman and Deathstroke hurting WW or someone actually thinking it's good writing.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Superman, only you can defeat Wonder Woman!

Fans: waaah she doesn't have good feats!

Me: shut the hell up!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#166  Edited By Teerack

They're probably going to write Diana as an idiot and she'll just fight Katana with her sword, completely forgetting she has super strength, super speed and flying on her side.

I could see Katana goating her into doing it by mentioning something about honor and fighting like a warrior or something.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@teerack said:

@lolzstastic said:

They're probably going to write Diana as an idiot and she'll just fight Katana with her sword, completely forgetting she has super strength, super speed and flying on her side.

I could see Katana goating her into doing it by mentioning something about honor and fighting like a warrior or something.

Considering Katana is now more ninja than samurai, that would be pretty silly.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@teerack said:

@lolzstastic said:

Considering Katana is now more ninja than samurai, that would be pretty silly.

Implying Ninja's don't have honor and kill themselves when they're disgraced is pretty silly.

Get on my weeaboo level! :P

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 138

#169  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

im beginning to hate Katana simply due to association.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend: a well written wonder woman should own katana like a bug,what solid chance of winning does katana have?,fighting skills alone will change the fact that she doesn't have super speed to keep up in a fight,super strength to hurt wonder woman,or durability to take hits from her?,what argument they are going to use?,wonder woman has amnesia andf forgot everything about her powers?,please,they are going to water down wonder woman,just like when batman tagged her and KO her with a regular punch,or deathstroke,etc,DC has a good record of humiliating wonder woman and her villans,but you can bet that at least the trolls will be happy to see wonder woman getting owned by a street level character,at least some people will enjoy it.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: she should one shotte both at the same time,face it,they will water down wonder woman like many times before,she gets treated like trash by her company.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Man, I'm already enjoying watching her fans get all chafed over this.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By gokuwarrior

@theocitylegend: just face it,she has been treated very bad over the year,getting a hard time against street level characters many times because her company doesn't give a shit,she always gets the low part of the contract.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, only you can defeat Wonder Woman!

Fans: waaah she doesn't have good feats!

Me: shut the hell up!

that was most silly thing,only superman?that really fool,MM can stop her,captain atomic can stop her,mr majestic can stop her,these has a lot of charater can stop wonder woman,batman just silly

and,let us think about,if superman just lift aircraft,wonder woman lift earth weight five days,then wonder woman fans tell superman fans,hey!only superman can stop wonder woman!

you would be happy?most you feel irony

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: You say wonder woman can match superman,not me,I say she is weak

if wonder woman can match superman,she must be have some great feats to really match superman,then,DC let superman lift earth weight,you think this is silly,but sorry,if you really think wonder woman can match superman,she could be do it too

or just agree wonder woman is weak,so she can lift it

PowerWoman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome any wonder woman hater use them

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@powerwoman: What really matter is the story,if you only care about feats you should became a Marvelite. You coomplains is getting boring everyday,even Scott Lobdell agreed with this and he doesn't comment in comicvine anymore because of you,the only writer that really cares about to talk with readers. She has plenty reaction speed feats,did you read Wonder Woman comics?? I believe not. Look to all pages of new 52 Wonder Woman respect thread?? I believe not.

@divingfalcon713: Katana is at least skilled as Black Canary,but not as Wonder woman. Apparently the Soultaker receive a upgrade,it doesn't only capture spirits,but also is capable to hurt or even killed them as she does with the Creeper. What I mean by this is that the sword is capable of harming beings based on magic.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Just because I'm hope wonder woman has should match level of feats so call me Feats fanboys,people always do it,not only you think I'm just care about feats

No,I have already said,Wonder woman is my second favorite charater,superman/supergirl is my best favorite charater,did you any time I'm grumble superman must be has high level feats?Never,why?because superman always has should be match his level of feats,he isnt need me to grumble it

I'm not just care about feats,I'm care about logical,If superman cant lift 1 tons and got KO by batman,what you points?this not good story,I'm watch a charater who has super-power not normal charater

I'm hope she has great feats is because DC let superman do some crazy thing,i cant think new 52 wonder woman how can be match superman in fight

As for Scott Lobdell,I say a lot of time sorry,I'm sorry,What do you want me to do?I'm just dont understand why superman must be stronger than supergirl,he just dont care it

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Again you missed the point of my posts. Pay attention! I said we don't know if Wonder Woman can match Superman but she has more feats that help her cause for that. So you can't say she can't match Superman when she doesn't have any negative feats.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Scott Lobdell ruined everything with that stupid lifting the Earth feat. It had completely nothing to do with the story. Now we have confused people who thinks Superman is way out of everyone's league. I say that feat was debunked.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: That still not changed New 52 wonder woman no any Impressive feats

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42:

Superman bench presses the weight of the planet for five days and only perspired a single drop of sweat

Superman reads every medical text ever published, and goes through "ten years of medical training in five minutes."

Superman flies from Pluto to Earth in the time it took the Red Hood to have a short conversation with Starfire and friends.

Tell me what is New 52 wonder woman Impressive feats

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: We have been through this before. I showed you feats and then you made excuses for them.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Supergirl is weak,superman isnt want to fight to her,because we all know if superman no hold back he would be kill wonder woman in a nanosecond

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I'm not going to discuss Superman vs Wonder Woman with you.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Just Accepted New 52 wonder woman is super-weak,then we are stop this silly talk

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By lilben42
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: I dont know what your reason,how can you cant accepted New 52 wonder woman is weak?

feats?no

fight?no

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I showed you feats but you still refuse to listen. That's your fault not mine.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: And I'm tell these feats cant prove anything,you not listen too

Supergirl is weak,in the superman 06,superman beat her with easily

Superman not want to fight to her,just want to hold back wonder woman,which even not a fight

wonder woman no any great feats,not only strength,speed,durable,everything is depowered,she got KO by Magic Lightning

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: The feat isn't that she fought with Superman its that she hurt him. Wonder Woman beat her easily too. Your going in circles again. You have your opinions and I have mine okay.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Wonder woman herself even say supergirl is match her speed and strength,where you got wonder woman easily beat supergirl?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even batman can hurt superman,that can prove what?PIS

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: Was Wonder Woman bleeding or hurt at all? We already went through this! We know Batman's limits so that would be PIS. Plus Supergirl said lots of times WW was over her in strength and speed.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Scan,where supergirl say wonder woman is stronger than her?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Look back at the scan Supergirl says She looks as strong as Superman.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: LOl........

Poor .wonder woman fans

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: I'm not sad. I'm happy that she has an amazing book. And that she is getting another one, actually two more. So you shouldn't feel sorry for me. If anything I should feel sorry for you. Your the one complaining.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: I'm really happy to see a great writer take wonder woman any amazing powerful power and feats

yes,you like it,but not me,I'm like wonder woman is powerful of goddess,not clown

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I think she is powerful but you don't. Agree to disagree?