Wonder Woman Against Katana?

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wdw:oh,yes,when superman 10000000000000000000000000times stronger than wonder woman I dont think better fight can do what,new 52 wonder woman is weak and nothing can do fight superman

@lilben42: THey are dont want to fight wonder woman,just it

Superman can be 10000000000000000000000000 times stronger like you so accurately calculated based on superman feats yet if they ever do finally go to blows I think you will see that it really means nothing since they will ultimately stalemate each other just like every other fight they had for the last 70 years.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: No Hal wanted to right after she backhanded him.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42:No,Hal just want to hold back wonder woman,he isnt want to fight

@wdw: If wonder woman isnt has strength feats to prove she was close to superman,I'm call these fight is PIS

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katana should win, Batman one shotted Diana with a kick to the abdomen. TROLOL

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By WDW

@wdw: If wonder woman isnt has strength feats to prove she was close to superman,I'm call these fight is PIS

Trust me I don't mind if you do.

But let me add this

I find it weird that you complain Wonder Woman has no strength feats and yet if she stalemates superman it’s not a legitimate feat it’s a PIS. Does that make sense to you? Wouldn't fighting superman to a stand still prove her strength in your eyes?

It’s not like wonder woman has negative strength feat where she tried to lift something a failed

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Yes of course it's a bad match up. What did you expect with Johns' writing?

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By WDW

@lilben42 said:

@powerwoman: It's really hard to make someone really powerful and give them good stories. Like the flash he supposedly is faster than light but then how can the captain cold even match up to him. Anyway, I made up my own reason for Diana not knocking out Deathstroke with one punch. My reason is that she wants to give them a fair fight so she doesn't use her powers. Until she gets mad.

Nobody Ever posts the whole Death Stroke fight so people can see what really happened. Everybody assumes Deathstroke knocked her out and thats it

Well here is a Summary of what really happened Wonder Woman recruited deathstroke for a mission to SAVE cheetah so she needed him alive and well. However Deathstroke was acting up and sucker punched Wonder Woman In the end Wonder Woman did one shot him.

Wonder woman was seriously holding back in this fight

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FULL FIGHT SCANS BELOW

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I also would like add this quote about Wonder Woman by Black Canary which also nicely sums up my point about Wonder Woman not needing to rely on brute strength to win battles.

No Caption Provided

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: He still wanted to fight her. Now your trying to make excuses for her feats. She also beat Supergirl that alone makes her not weak.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

wonder woman would see and hear Katana a mile away, and then hit her with something even her sword can't protect her from: A big ass tree to the skull!!!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@outside_85 said:
@divingfalcon713 said:

I don't even see how she could legitimately beat WW through ambush. She could maybe hurt her, but after that I still feel like she'd get trounced.

Well I imagine Katana could deliver a fatal blow to WW if she jumps her without WW being aware of her.

that will only happen if wonder woman forgets she has superhuman senses and super reaction speed,how the hell someone like wonder woman who has great fighting skills,a lot of experience in combat and with reflexes fast enough to react against omega beams and speedblitzs from supergirl will be taken by surprise by a streel level character like katana?.

So far the New 52 WW hasn't shown to have superhuman hearing, which is all that will matter if the fight is set up in the favor of an assassin like Katana.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Yes of course it's a bad match up. What did you expect with Johns' writing?

bad match up or prove new 52 wonder woman is weak,who know,she isnt have any great feats in the new 52

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Read comic please,wonder woman say supergirl is match her speed and strength,and in the superman 06,superman easily overkill beat supergirl in fight

wonder woman beat supergirl because supergirl isnt have a good fight,not because wonder woman stronger than her

@wdw said:
@powerwoman said:

Trust me I don't mind if you do.

But let me add this

I find it weird that you complain Wonder Woman has no strength feats and yet if she stalemates superman it’s not a legitimate feat it’s a PIS. Does that make sense to you? Wouldn't fighting superman to a stand still prove her strength in your eyes?

It’s not like wonder woman has negative strength feat where she tried to lift something a failed

so you say wonder woman isnt need speed and strength?i agree,but why dc give her super-strength and super-speed feats?she isnt need them,if dc take them again,I think wonder woman vs katana would be no any absurd

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42 said:

@powerwoman: When you say the writer sucks just for not giving high end feats that's when its dumb. WW has enough feats to beat Katana anyways. But knowing Johns he will make it a hard fight, probably.

which goes to prove that wonder woman always gets the low part of the contract.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By PowerWoman

@gokuwarrior: Oh,you come here......

I'm just feel sad now,I dont what can I say,if next issue katana toe with toe fight wonder woman I'm swear I will not read new 52 wonder woman any comic

I'm sick wonder woman just need skill,she is goddess,she must be has great strength,speed,durable feats,but new 52...........lift a aircraft,which even no more than 100 tons...,not even as fast as sound, wonder woman got KO by casual magic lightning,people call me high level feats is silly,and now,wonder woman got a great adversary。。。。

no any Impressive feats and match street charater again,that not a news,DC just let wonderwoman got shame again

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By gokuwarrior

@wdw said:

@lilben42 said:

@powerwoman: It's really hard to make someone really powerful and give them good stories. Like the flash he supposedly is faster than light but then how can the captain cold even match up to him. Anyway, I made up my own reason for Diana not knocking out Deathstroke with one punch. My reason is that she wants to give them a fair fight so she doesn't use her powers. Until she gets mad.

Nobody Ever posts the whole Death Stroke fight so people can see what really happened. Everybody assumes Deathstroke knocked her out and thats it

Well here is a Summary of what really happened Wonder Woman recruited deathstroke for a mission to SAVE cheetah so she needed him alive and well. However Deathstroke was acting up and sucker punched Wonder Woman In the end Wonder Woman did one shot him.

Wonder woman was seriously holding back in this fight

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FULL FIGHT SCANS BELOW

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I also would like add this quote about Wonder Woman by Black Canary which also nicely sums up my point about Wonder Woman not needing to rely on brute strength to win battles.

No Caption Provided

it's still a buch of trash because deathstroke hurt her when in reality his bones should be broken for hitting wonder woman and no matter how much she was holding back that's a matter of durability and she should never be tagged by deathstroke because even with a dress she should still be way faster and she still has super reflexes to react in time,so it's just one of the many times where wonder woman gets the low part of the contract,like she will probably get in the fight with katana.

high end feats are important but a good story is the first thing we need,in arazzello's run she doesn't do much,she seems like a supporting member in her own book and she can't finish most of her fights alone,the run sucks.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: i just ignore new 52 wonder woman,i follow what she does to see if she improves and then i just forget about it after seeing that all the trash says the same.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By PowerWoman

@powerwoman: i just ignore new 52 wonder woman,i follow what she does to see if she improves and then i just forget about it after seeing that all the trash says the same.

This

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: When I'm read katana can match wonder woman,I'm almost want to cry,and I smiled sadly,because I'm even cant prove this fight is silly,new 52 wonder woman has what feats ?no

if William Moulton Marston to know his charater got shame again,I dont know what happened for him

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: even new 52 wonder woman has feats to prove she can own katana,but wonder woman has a record of getting the low part of the contract specially in DC events,so i wouldn't be surprised if they let katana win or give a very good fight.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Yes..wonder woman just has more low showing time...

though,I must be agree DC always try strengthen of wonder woman power,you can see,at least pre-52 wonder woman is much more powerful than pre-crisis wonder woman

New 52 wonder woman just let me feel sad and sucks,when I'm want to she has high level feats people call me this is shallow,and then wonder woman has a match adversary,a normal physical woman

what can i say?what can i say?I'm really think about if William Moulton Marston to know wonder woman is got weaker and weaker and no feats ,what his points?kill DC writer?..................

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also don't see how this is even supposed to be fair. Diana also has immortality on her side. More time to train.......

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vernierhawk001: bad writtin will make it fair,bad writtin is always there for wonder woman,it happens to her more often than everyone else.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By PowerWoman

@vernierhawk001: You dont see it's fair,I and other a lot of guy cant belive it

but that nothing,because DC think it's fair ,and you also cant prove this not fair.....

@vernierhawk001: bad writtin will make it fair,bad writtin is always there for wonder woman,it happens to her more often than everyone else.

yeah...I'm really hate

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"katana can mtach wonder woman"This is not the most pathetic

the most pathetic is even you know this is just silly,but you cant prove it's silly,why?she feats is poor and weak

when you want to she has high level feats,people call you this is shallow,when "wonder woman vs katana"happen,they are shut up,think about,if same thing happen in the superman,if superman vs katana and dc tell you this is close match fight,superman fans would be do what?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By BlackWind

If it turns out WW backhands Katana and one shots her, I will lol so hard at everyone who made a big deal of this.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By PowerWoman

@blackwind: That almost cant be happen,even wonder woman wins,DC must be 100% let she through a hard fight to beat her,like Deathstroke vs wonder woman,see scans

Dont belive me?let's wait and see what happens

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I just did she said closely matched. Like I showed you WW likes to fight even out of honor so I'm guessing it will be about skill.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: WW likes to fight even, out of honor. So I'm guessing this fight will be about pure skill.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Wonder woman not just skill,you just too overemphasize her skill, William Moulton Marston never just give wonder woman skill,he say wonder woman is as strong as superman,more stronger than man,you take her amazing strength just take true wonder woman,that not wonder woman anymore

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: That's great. I said tat WW will probably hold back to fight even out of honor.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: She no feats,you can't assume think wonder woman hold back,she 0 feats

That not true wonder woman, New 52 wonder woman just a Kung Fu female spy,If dc hate wonder woman is powerful I'm proposal just take wonder woman any power again

like they are did this in the 1968s

No Caption Provided

this wonder woman vs katana is a close match,not silly anymore,If DC cant give her good showing I'm hope wonder woman no power

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: You missed the whole point of my post again. Re-read it. Diana is stronger than Katana so she will holds back.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: Almost 0 feats can prove wonder woman is stronger than katana,but ok,at least New 52 wonder woman has a poor feats,lift aircraft,that really sucks

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: haha lifting the aircraft alone makes her way stronger than Katana.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: Yeah,I just cant understanding how can you "lol,haha"?how?

I'm just feel sad,very sad

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: Because even though she doesn't have alot of strength feats. She is still recognized as one of the most powerful. And she can still beat almost anyone in a fight. I didn't get into comics to see people move the Earth. I got into comics to see an amazing story, awesome battles, and unexpected twists.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: You really let feel strange,she 0 feats,and she was most powerful?how? We all know that a statement is needed to prove,Based on that we now get her feats,that could be only exaggeration,and she not beat anyone in new 52,she is weak

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: She beat Supergirl. Knocked Superman away. Handled Hal. Beat Artemis twice. You have to be super strong to do that.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: She beat supergirl because wonder woman has more skill and experience.not because she stronger than supergirl,and superman beat supergirl like overkill

superman and hal isnt want to fight him.even she knocked superman away,is just PIS.that isnt mean anything,because superman is 100000000000000000000000000000000000x stronger than wonder woman

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Your not making any sense. PIS? Just stop. Just.... stop. I'm not comparing strengths. The fact that she did those things makes her really strong. But you keep missing the point of my posts. Just stop.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: If batman knocked superman away I dont know how can prove batman is strong

same thing happen to you,sorry,Can you just accepted New 52 wonder woman is weak?i'm sick this talking too

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: haha Batman is a human being we all know his limits. WW leveled a building. We don't know her limits. So you can't say she can't do something because you don't know her limits. Your points are all invalid.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#143  Edited By Saren

But they insist they're not following the character for shallow, superficial reasons.......

At any rate: Cheer up, boys and girls. In the preview pages of JLA #6, she's fighting Katana AND Hawkman. DC's acknowledging one street leveler won't suffice, but two! Dunno what you're complaining about.

No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: I dont see what different,batman can lift 350Ibs ,New 52 wonder woman can lift poor 100 tons

superman can lift 590,000,000,000,000,000,000tons,as for Superman ,both strength gap between the two is almost negligible

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: Good!What next?Batman one shotted wonder woman?lol

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: We know his limits. Which means we know that he can't hurt Superman. We don't know Dians's limits which means we don't know if she can hurt Superman. Judging by the comic I would say yes.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By PowerWoman
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Batman one shotted wonder woman,that mean batman is very close to wonder woman in strength

your logic

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: If you read the page he basically suffocated her which is still PIS you know why. Because we know his limits.