Wonder Woman 75

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman is close to her big 75th anniversary! Considering how she's huge figure in the comic book industry I can only hope DC has something big planned for her. What do you guys think? Will she get another title? Maybe an animated short like Superman and Batman? Whatever it is, I hope it's big!

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By linkjt

Wonder Woman is close to her big 75th anniversary! Considering how she's huge figure in the comic book industry I can only hope DC has something big planned for her. What do you guys think? Will she get another title? Maybe an animated short like Superman and Batman? Whatever it is, I hope it's big!

they didn't do much for her 50 anniversary and Perez expressed his frustration,so why would things change now?. Di is a great character but it's not like DC cares.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary is in 2016 or 2017 right?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By Pokeysteve

I'd be happy with a one shot with a few stories from past authors and artists.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Maybe they'll have a movie out by then

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: @saint_wildcard: @pokeysteve: I don't want to be negative but i never hope anything from DC when it comes to her,it seems that they never know what to do,maybe you can share with me what you think. I remember that Perez was mad that they didn't care about her 50 anniversary,do we have any reasons to believe that things will be different this time around?. Di is a great character but does DC care enough about her?.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Lvenger

@linkjt: Azzarello's run has been critically well received and has gained an increase in the Wonder Woman fanbase so maybe that's enough potential to make DC think about honouring her for her 75th anniversary. Though given how even Superman was slightly let down with his 75th anniversary, maybe Wonder Woman doesn't have much to look forward to.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping that they release WW solo film in the November 2017 date they published as an "untitled DC film" ... That would drop pretty much right in her 75th anniversary and would add a little extra marketing power to the film.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt said:

@lvenger: @saint_wildcard: @pokeysteve: I don't want to be negative but i never hope anything from DC when it comes to her,it seems that they never know what to do,maybe you can share with me what you think. I remember that Perez was mad that they didn't care about her 50 anniversary,do we have any reasons to believe that things will be different this time around?. Di is a great character but does DC care enough about her?.

I think we should be thankful actually, I'm of the mind that too many cooks spoil the broth and Wonder Woman is a particularly delicate consommé, in my opinion. I rather Wonder Woman not fall in the wrong hands. I'll be more than happy with just a Wonder Woman variant month

GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CSG_CL

@gustavoburciaga1: All Star Comics #8 was December 1941 and WW #1 the following summer ... They could use either year as her "75th Anniversary" year depending on how they choose to spin it ... First appearance or first issue of her own series.

GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt: Well if you think about it, with Azzarello's run on wonder woman, she was able to get plenty of recognition, who knows maybe Snyder will write her a new title like he did with Superman and Batman. Superman Unchained is amazing and so is Batman Eternal. That's one thing I'm hoping for anyway.