• 68 results
Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm totally waiting for her to give birth to Prime-Earth Fury. I think Diana would be a good mother and she would raise a even better daugther. Right now might not be the time but perhaps down the road she will be a milf.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

id love if they let her have a child

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Squalleon

I don't see that being accepted by WW fans in any way.

I don't know, I may be wrong, but I see backlash no matter how this will be done, except if Hera gets her pregnant or something with magic means, if there is a man involved.....expect war from every Tumblr user out there.

That being said. Sounds cool.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

It might be pretty cool, but Id want it handled with care by a good writer.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

It'd be cool, but they wouldn't be able to have big action scenes while she's pregnant. They'd go the route the did with Captain America - She'd find a child in need and take him/her in.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Alien Super Kryptonian physiology compatible with Divine Wonder Amazonian genealogy? . . . someone had to throw that in there. . . .am I right !?!

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk if they have to write stories of her while she's pregnant tho but like her having been at one point and being acknowledged in story is cool imo

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Alien Super Kryptonian physiology compatible with Divine Wonder Amazonian genealogy? . . . someone had to throw that in there. . . .am I right !?!

well it has been in a few elseworld stories so I don't see why not ... motherhood for Diana would be amazing, but it would also mean her leaving behind her advertering ways with the JL. A royal heir being raised in man's world would likely be difficult for the Amazons to swallow ... and could you imagine if Diana had a male child???

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Perhaps twins? A boy and a girl . . . Wonder Twins . . . . Wonder Twin powers ACTIVATE! . . . amiright!?!

Joking aside I'm sure that there are more than a few stories out there with Clark & Lois conceiving. But just concentrating on Diana, could there be coital union with Steve that springs the birth of Trevor JR heir to the Amazon throne and first in line to inherit the title of God of War? Or perhaps something more along the lines of Divine conception like that of Zola, a Miracle baby? Perhaps one of her undeveloped powers is A-Sexual reproduction and she can fire 'em off like a Gatling gun?

She shouldn't have to quit the JL for her pregnancy though. What a dramatic scene it would make if her water broke during in the throws of battle with the rest of the team out of commission, teetering on death! Can her embryonic fluid save the day!?! all the while crowning as she dispatches the indomitable threat!?!. . . sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super-wonder: @csg_cl: They could have a evil clone pretending to be good as a temporary replacement in the event that do happen lol.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super-wonder: @csg_cl: They could have a evil clone pretending to be good as a temporary replacement in the event that do happen lol.

LOL

@super-wonder twins would be a nice touch! As for Steve fathering her child, it seems more than possible given all the half-human offspring of Zeus and in prior continuity Diana essentially told her boyfriend that she wanted to marry him so she could perpetuate her race.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: I'm all about the perpetuation of the Amazon race!

@csg_cl: indubitably Who doesn't love an evil clone gone good!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

That would be awful, not only would Wonder Woman be reduced to a defensless momy, she getting pregnant by a alian is dumb. besides what would be of Justice League without Diana, how boring it would be? and the Wonder Woman title?

That said, a powerful son or daughter sharing both of their personalities would be interesting

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

That would be...interesting.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I don't know a whole lot of defenseless mommies ... Most of the women I know are even more fierce when it comes to their kids.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Is Alien Super Kryptonian physiology compatible with Divine Wonder Amazonian genealogy?

They had a daughter in Dark Knight Strikes Again (elseworld)

No Caption Provided

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the father. If it was some nameless schmuck or some no-big name character or a character from her own canon then I can see her having a child work to her benefit. Batman's or Superman's child? Then it will be probably be all about the father-child relationship and Diana will just be reduced to the thing that birthed it. Especially with Batman and his Batkids schtick.

I am not against it, but I certainly want to play it safe and keep her away from motherhood as much as possible.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:

@bat_girl_cc: I don't know a whole lot of defenseless mommies ... Most of the women I know are even more fierce when it comes to their kids.

Sure, a pregnant Diana, who in case of getting hit could lose the baby, would be fighting alot, no doubt...

What you're saying, apllys with the baby was already born, she could fight without a problem, and i agree, what i'm saying is during the pregnacy.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:

Sure, a pregnant Diana, who in case of getting hit could lose the baby, would be fighting alot, no doubt...

What you're saying, apllys with the baby was already born, she could fight without a problem, and i agree, what i'm saying is during the pregnacy.

well she's still pretty indestructible so even pregnant there aren't a lot of people that could take her

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:
@bat_girl_cc said:
@csg_cl said:

well she's still pretty indestructible so even pregnant there aren't a lot of people that could take her

Many characters can do hurt her on a basis, defeating its another story though, with a baby, no way that she would take on them...if they decided to "keep her at work", she would be reduced to a street-leveler during that time, fighting thugs.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:
@bat_girl_cc said:
@csg_cl said:

Many characters can do hurt her on a basis, defeating its another story though, with a baby, no way that she would take on them...if they decided to "keep her at work", she would be reduced to a street-leveler during that time, fighting thugs.

she'd be far beyond a "street leveler" no matter how pregnant she was. But to be honest I can't imagine that she'd be out there fighting while pregnant regardless.

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could adopt instead.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I find it kinda amusing that the OP has another topic about how 'fanfiction' the New 52 WW is being written... and then comes up with this, possibly the most fanfiction-ed type of story there is outside of smut stories: pregnancy.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can get pregnant when Z wants to give birth to himself again!

Okay that's Nastieeee ... *cough* *Athena* *cough* ...

Seriously, Superwoman and E-2 Wonder Woman already been there, let Wonder woman take her time, she is a Working Woman and likely immortal she has other priorities and plenty of time!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

Seriously, Superwoman and E-2 Wonder Woman already been there, let Wonder woman take her time, she is a Working Woman and likely immortal she has other priorities and plenty of time!

And any lacking activity on the bedsheets is being made up for by her 3000/3001 counterpart.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

And any lacking activity on the bedsheets is being made up for by her 3000/3001 counterpart.

lol Seriously!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Rock_Fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super-wonder: @csg_cl: @somayareece: not sure if you realized but Wonder Woman has already had children With Steve Trevor in two different versions.

The most known one is Lyta Trevor during the silver age. Years later after Lyta has grown up they both leave to live in olympus together, becuase mortals dont age there and Diana didnt want to love the rest of her godly like life span without him.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super-wonder: @csg_cl: @somayareece: not sure if you realized but Wonder Woman has already had children With Steve Trevor in two different versions.

The most known one is Lyta Trevor during the silver age. Years later after Lyta has grown up they both leave to live in olympus together, becuase mortals dont age there and Diana didnt want to love the rest of her godly like life span without him.

We're talking about in continuity, Lyta was from Earth 2 and was introduced as the daughter of Golden Age Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor, she was not the daughter of the main Earth Wonder Woman. Diana has also had children with Superman in Elseworld stories.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Hmmm. Not sure how I'd feel about this.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Who's the Father?

We can ask about Wonder Woman's family interests, since she is so well-rounded. Maybe she could marry Superman or Green Lantern John Stewart and have children with one of them. The former would offer her great emotional support, while the latter, an African-American, would provide her with nice intellectual stimulation.

With Green Lantern John Stewart, Wonder Woman can perhaps address some symbolic family values and community values issues such as biracial children's attitudes and domestic happiness issues in multi-racial relationships.

I think without pairing her with the right husband, you shouldn't just start asking about her abilities as a single mother --- she can handle more than that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remembered she was still a virgin in post-crisis. Probably the closest time she lost her virginity was with her love interest, Trevor Barnes :/

Is Wonder Woman even still a virgin in the relaunch?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I don't see that being accepted by WW fans in any way.

I don't know, I may be wrong, but I see backlash no matter how this will be done (except if Hera gets her pregnant or something with magic means, if there is a man involved.....expect war), from every Tumblr user out there.

That being said. Sounds cool.

I think it'd be kind of cool to actually see what an Amazon/Kryptonian or Amazon/Martian hybrid would be capable of.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If she did get pregnant (which I don't want) and had Fury, it should be with Steve Trevor who's already her father.

End the SM/WW relationship already. It shouldn't have lasted this long.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

If she did get pregnant (which I don't want) and had Fury, it should be with Steve Trevor who's already her father.

It has ended.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

It has ended.

It has not. The whole Darkseid War is completly out of continuty, so it not counts.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@squalleon said:
@dernman said:

It has ended.

It has not. The whole Darkseid War is completly out of continuty, so it not counts.

Darkseid War is in continuity, and after the break up that happened in the Sm/WW title itself.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Squalleon

@brunnhilde said:

@squalleon: DW takes place before or after Truth?

I think everything takes place after the status changes since DW is supposedly gonna leave marks based on what Johns said. And the characters will return to norm in March. Aquaman is with Mera and in his old suit, same with Batman and Superman(and I think Diana too). So its not illogical to think so.

But I could be wrong. They never really defined it, DC pretty much dropped all continuity in June.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rubear

@squalleon said:
@rubear said:
@squalleon said:
@dernman said:

It has ended.

Darkseid War is in continuity, and after the break up that happened in the Sm/WW title itself.

Then prove it. And no, Darkseid War is absolutely not in continuity.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: So after playing second fiddle to Superman for 2 years, she's the one that got dumped and goes crawling back to her ex-boyfriend? Not that I care one way or another, even if they rekindle the SM/WW relationship, I'm through with it :)

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@squalleon said:

Then prove it. And no, Darkseid War is absolutely not in continuity.

Sm/Ww 22 (or 21). I have nothing to prove. Its a fact.

@squalleon: So after playing second fiddle to Superman for 2 years, she's the one that got dumped and goes crawling back to her ex-boyfriend? Not that I care one way or another, even if they rekindle the SM/WW relationship, I'm through with it :)

Truth has been awful for everyone, It doesn't do anyone favors. For 10 months I have to put up with a crossover that amateurishly deconstructs and humiliates the character I love. And there is no alternative since it is a crossover.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Yeah the little I read from Truth was mediocre to say the least, I mean even the chronology, or lack thereof, is all over the place, what a fiasco. Mainstream superhero comics, in general, are in dire need of an overhaul in my opinion.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Yeah the little I read from Truth was mediocre to say the least, I mean even the chronology, or lack thereof, is all over the place, what a fiasco. Mainstream superhero comics, in general, are in dire need of an overhaul in my opinion.

I agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I thought Fury's father was Steppenwolf

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: I think Steppenwolf raised Fury as his daughter but isn't the biological father, I think he took her from Wonder Woman. Take it with a grain of salt though, I'm not sure.