#51 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

@gokuwarrior: Dont listen to him,.who in the battle said superman > wonder woman because superman has more feats,he was more talking about feats

i think is time for some people to understand that my complain is how depowered azzarello's wonder woman is,i think is understandable to ask for some feats like wonder woman used to perform considering she is DC's main female powerhouse.

#52 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Yes,Wonder Woman is DC's main female powerhouse.New 52 Style is more suited to the Sandman or Lucifer

#53 Posted by entropy_aegis (14208 posts) - - Show Bio

Same appeal as Doomsday,he's just unstoppable supposedly...until he gets stopped.

#54 Posted by entropy_aegis (14208 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Dont listen to him,.who in the battle said superman > wonder woman because superman has more feats,he was more talking about feats

I guess all his posts flew by your head.

#55 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: That would be all well and good, but he was stopped in the latest issue and like a fool Wonder Woman let him go after killing Ares to get to him. The whole thing felt forced, overly melodramatic and unsatisfying. Instead of a climax it was just another bookmark in a never ending story.

#56 Posted by Netshyster (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

I don't claim to know you personally but I do know all you ever talk about regarding characters are feats. You have lengthy posts on other forum pages on this site (specifically about Wonder Woman) talking primarily about feats.

That's all you seem to care about.

#57 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@netshyster:i care about how azzarello has depowered her so much and i don't like it.

#58 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@netshyster: He's "too" care about is because waiting over two years New 52 wonder woman isnt have any good feats,if she has one,i belive he will stop it

#59 Edited by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll this topic is about the FB's appeal! I don't find much in him, and consider this a slap in the face to WW fans that he takes up one of two spots in villains month for WW!

#60 Posted by Billy Batson (57751 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

We'll this topic is about the FB's appeal! I don't find much in him, and consider this a slap in the face to WW fans that he takes up one of two spots in villains month for WW!

You say that like Wonder Woman has worthwhile villains.

BB

#61 Posted by TommyJones1945 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I think his appeal is the mythology around him. Other than that, hes just DC's juggernaut.

#62 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Sure, I don't know you, but judging by your reply it would seem I've struck a pretty accurate chord. Answer this question as truthfully as possible: what exactly makes you believe Azzarello's feats are "weak" or "not impressive"? Lifting things and moving at certain speeds are irrelevant bells and whistles in Azzarello's story; what he believes to be "impressive for Wonder Woman's standard" are the things she has actually been doing in his run: beating up gods. Do you really think he cares about some battle-board complaint that beating up gods isn't impressive "unless they have feats to back it up"? You guys are the only ones that do, and that's because you've bought into the battle forum's conception of what's impressive and what's not. The very idea that gods aren't impressive unless they have arbitrary feats is a battle forum construction, and it is only relevant on the battle forum. No fictional universe agrees with that conception. Explain in unambiguous terms how Wonder Woman has been "depowered" even though she's beating up gods, and then explain how your standard of "depowered" isn't the result of how the battle forum judges feats. You can claim that how well a feat translates to application on the battle forum doesn't matter to you, but your replies would suggest that it clearly does, even if you don't realize it or are unwilling to admit it.

Yeah, I did. The thread was New 52 Superman vs New 52 Wonder Woman, and I said Superman would win because he had better feats. That was objective fact, and that was what the battle forum asked for. And it is the sort of things that only bears relevance in the battle forum. If you made a thread asking which New 52 series was better, Superman or Wonder Woman, I would vote for Wonder Woman every single time because any random issue of Azzarello's run is better than every single issue of Superman put together. You're implying I'm a hypocrite for saying Superman would beat Wonder Woman in a fight based on their feats to date; the reality is that I am capable of distinguishing the battle-forum-value of a feat from the quality of the story that contains it.

Couple of months back, I remarked that people with these kinds of complaints were following the book for reasons that were quite shallow, and that remark was met by more noise than I would have thought possible. Without naming names, people that I know for a fact only care about characters so long as they have idiotic Lobdell-esque feats were insisting that they weren't being shallow about their reasons for not liking Azzarello's run. Couple of months later, I am glad no one's pretending any more. I suppose it takes all kinds to make a world, and so from that standpoint it's perfectly fine to find fault with Azzarello's run because he's not giving you feats you can toss around on an internet forum. Just be honest about it.

#63 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Sure, I don't know you, but judging by your reply it would seem I've struck a pretty accurate chord. Answer this question as truthfully as possible: what exactly makes you believe Azzarello's feats are "weak" or "not impressive"? Lifting things and moving at certain speeds are irrelevant bells and whistles in Azzarello's story; what he believes to be "impressive for Wonder Woman's standard" are the things she has actually been doing in his run: beating up gods. Do you really think he cares about some battle-board complaint that beating up gods isn't impressive "unless they have feats to back it up"? You guys are the only ones that do, and that's because you've bought into the battle forum's conception of what's impressive and what's not. The very idea that gods aren't impressive unless they have arbitrary feats is a battle forum construction, and it is only relevant on the battle forum. No fictional universe agrees with that conception. Explain in unambiguous terms how Wonder Woman has been "depowered" even though she's beating up gods, and then explain how your standard of "depowered" isn't the result of how the battle forum judges feats. You can claim that how well a feat translates to application on the battle forum doesn't matter to you, but your replies would suggest that it clearly does, even if you don't realize it or are unwilling to admit it.

thank you. this is the same complaint fans bring up against waid in indestructible Hulk. sadly.

#64 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

He seems alright, general powerhouse stuff. His backstory was a pretty good nod to various myths which I liked.

#65 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson:

Lol, I was feeling really cranky last night <.<. For some reason this really ticked me off...

#66 Edited by jphulk26 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@gokuwarrior: That's not a problem with Azzarello, it's a problem with how you judge the standards of feats. You want feats to parade them around as proof of Wonder Woman's capabilities; Azzarello literally could not care less for the battle-forum mentality that drives these empty complaints about his run. To Azzarello, fighting and defeating the gods that Wonder Woman has defeated in the 23 issues to date are good feats, organic feats and feats that are respectful to the character. To you, they're not good feats because you can't take them to the battle forum and say "Wonder Woman moved at X km/hr while juggling Y tons, therefore She-Hulk dies". Azzarello isn't writing a story for people who want to argue about Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel on internet forums. He's writing a story for people who want to read a story.

I wanna say I'm surprised that the people who are unhappy with Azzarello's run "because feats" are comparing him to Loeb of all people, but I'm really not.

Why the hell are people talking about feats? i couldn´t qcare less about whether ww is spider-man level or superman level. that wouldn´t change her character that much. ww should be around super-man level, a bit below or the same, there´s not much more to it. I personally find her more interesting when she´s a bit below, but they amp up her tactical warrior skills to show how she can defeat kryptonian level beings through out thinking and outfighting them.

howeverr azz´s run is sh!t not just because of the absolute redundant change of her origin, but also because it is horribly boring.

#67 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26: I dunno, ask them.

Subjective, I find it very interesting.

Also, watch your language.

#68 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:i'm glad you aren't a psychologist,because you aren't that good at it,my complain with feats is the fact that azzarello's wonder woman is way depowered compared to pre 52,put pre 52 wonder woman vs azzarello's wonder woman,you know very well who would win,and ko orion with a colum,and ko wonder woman for a moment just by falling from the sky are proof that he is depowring these characters a lot.

and i don't like what he did to the amazons,how he doesn't use wonder woman's own villans,the slow motion of the story sucks,2 years and still going around in circles about the baby,and development for wonder woman,how she really feels,what are her goals besides the baby.

#69 Edited by Bruxae (12571 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really like him yet, I hope he gets more personality later on or they might aswell but him to the side.

#70 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
@bruxae said:

I dont really like him yet, I hope he gets more personality later on or they might aswell but him to the side.

azzarello is writting,he hasn't given wonder woman a personality yet,so don't expect much about the first born.

#71 Posted by Pokeysteve (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

BB

She does. Azz hasn't used any of them. We've only seen Cheetah (in JL) and he gave us First Born.

#72 Edited by Billy Batson (57751 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson said:

@drgnx said:

BB

She does. Azz hasn't used any of them. We've only seen Cheetah (in JL) and he gave us First Born.

But Cheetah, Circe and Giganta aren't worthwhile :/

BB

#73 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@billy_batson said:

@drgnx said:

BB

BB

according to who?,you?,well that is your point,cheetah and circe are much better villans than firs born,they actually have personalities and background.

#74 Posted by Billy Batson (57751 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson said:

@pokeysteve said:

@billy_batson said:

@drgnx said:

BB

BB

according to who?,you?,well that is your point,cheetah and circe are much better villans than firs born,they actually have personalities and background.

Lol @ Cheetah's "personality".

BB

#75 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@billy_batson said:

@pokeysteve said:

@billy_batson said:

@drgnx said:

BB

BB

Lol @ Cheetah's "personality".

BB

LOL at first born being a great villan,cheetah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>first flop i mean first loser,i mean first born.

#76 Edited by Pokeysteve (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@billy_batson said:

@drgnx said:

BB

BB

Not Giganta. Azz already ruined the greatness that was Ares. Dr. Psycho, Devastation, Silver Swan when she's written well.

Then again if you don't think Cheetah and Circe are worthwhile, I'm curious what you're doing in the Wonder Woman forum to begin with.

#77 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson said:

@pokeysteve said:

@billy_batson said:

@drgnx said:

BB

BB

Not Giganta. Azz already ruined the greatness that was Ares. Dr. Psycho, Devastation, Silver Swan when she's written well.

Then again if you don't think Cheetah and Circe are worthwhile, I'm curious what you're doing in the Wonder Woman forum to begin with.

probably an azzarello fan,most of them think that only azzarello did something good with her,so sad that his run sells less with every new issue,obiously many of them keep losing interest in his work.

#78 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:i'm glad you aren't a psychologist,because you aren't that good at it,

my complain with feats is the fact that azzarello's wonder woman is way depowered compared to pre 52,put pre 52 wonder woman vs azzarello's wonder woman,you know very well who would win,and ko orion with a colum,and ko wonder woman for a moment just by falling from the sky are proof that he is depowring these characters a lot.

I continue to be elated at the dropping of all pretense. I don't actually care who would win in a fight between pre-52 Wonder Woman and Azzarello's Wonder Woman, because, again, I am capable of distinguishing the battle-forum-value of feats from the story from the quality of the story that contains them. You're obsessing on the column and the drop from the sky and forgetting that the reason they were KO'd isn't because they were helpless against the scenery, it's because they were taking those hits from the First Born, a character who

a) gets the typical benefit of being drummed up by the writer as a new villain proving his chops, and

b) is clearly meant to be extremely powerful, considering he's held open a Boom Tube with his bare hands, a feat that only Darkseid has matched so far, but in your eyes he's not powerful because the manner in which Azzarello portrays his power isn't easily translatable to the battle forum's standards.

That's not really proof that anyone's being depowered. And you didn't answer any of my questions. Not really, anyway.

and i don't like what he did to the amazons,how he doesn't use wonder woman's own villans,the slow motion of the story sucks,2 years and still going around in circles about the baby,and development for wonder woman,how she really feels,what are her goals besides the baby.

Maybe I'm just reading a different comic than everyone else here? Because I could have sworn a lot of Diana's motivations and attitude regarding her quest have already been sketched out. This is really just the sort of complaint you get from people who will search for something, anything, bad to say about a critically acclaimed run that they don't like. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this: Diana's mother and all her people are gone, and she wants them back. Her primary feeling, as far as I interpret it, is regret; she stormed off Themyscira in a fit of anger after hearing news that shook her world, and by the time she got back to try and make amends, it was too late. Now she's part of a quest involving a whole bunch of characters with their own motivations; this one is hers.

I wouldn't blame Azzarello for not using her own villains, she doesn't have any villains worth using. Azzarello's Ares is great, and that's about all you can take from Diana's rogues' gallery. Cheetah? LOL. Circe? Getting pretty predictable at this point. Silver Swan? Works better as a tragic victim than a villain. Doctor Psycho? For god's sake, Doctor Psycho is one of the worst characters ever created. He is Wonder Woman's Mad Hatter. His entire schtick is that he's a grubby little freak, and that's all there is to him beyond the usual stale cliches of how misunderstood and tormented he was as a child. Say what you want about First Born, but virtually any character is better than Doctor Psycho.

so sad that his run sells less with every new issue,obiously many of them keep losing interest in his work.

Do you have any idea how comic sales work? I invite you to find any comic on the market right now whose sales don't go down to some extent with each issue, barring events or other things that temporarily drive up demand.

#79 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: comic sales are more consistent for other titles,but not for azzarello's flopped run.

i used pre 52 wonder woman as an example to show how depowered new 52 wonder woman is,if you don't understand that then it's not my problem,she is a semi god now but falling from the sky is all it takes to beat a semi god in azzarello's run so beating full gods is not that impressive,i want to know how powerful my fav female is,i want to see the feats i'm used to see from her,i want to see good action,not fights that end in 3 pages,and final fights without a true climax like azz issue 23,i want to see amazons as they used to be,i want to see wonder woman's villans and sewe her true goals.

and who said her villans aren't great?,you?,cheetah was great in perez,ruka and simone run and so was circe,don't blame the characters for the bad work of other stupid writters that didn't make the characters justice,ares is great in azz book?,the old man hasn't done anything and is a pathetic excuse for a villan,nothing like what he used to be.

#80 Edited by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@citizenbane: comic sales are more consistent for other titles,but not for azzarello's flopped run.

Elaborate. Point out which titles have sales variances more consistent than Wonder Woman's.

i used pre 52 wonder woman as an example to show how depowered new 52 wonder woman is,if you don't understand that then it's not my problem,she is a semi god now but falling from the sky is all it takes to beat a semi god in azzarello's run so beating full gods is not that impressive,i want to know how powerful my fav female is,i want to see the feats i'm used to see from her,i want to see good action,not fights that end in 3 pages,and final fights without a true climax like azz issue 23,i want to see amazons as they used to be,i want to see wonder woman's villans and sewe her true goals.

Yeah, yeah, we've covered all this

and who said her villans aren't great?,you?,cheetah was great in perez,ruka and simone run and so was circe,don't blame the characters for the bad work of other stupid writters that didn't make the characters justice,

Yes, I'm the only person who has ever claimed Wonder Woman's villains suck. It's not like that's one of the biggest points raised whenever someone asks why it's hard to make a live-action Wonder Woman film or anything.

Cheetah has never been a great villain in anyone's run. She is a mediocre character that Wonder Woman fans have learned to love because the alternative is Doctor Psycho.

ares is great in azz book?,the old man hasn't done anything and is a pathetic excuse for a villan,nothing like what he used to be.

.......needs more feats?

#81 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:cheetah was powerful and a match for wonder woman in perez,ruka and simone run,and she is everything diana stands against,cheetah is a killer,she loves to kill,she is selfish,she hates society and she has contempt for life,all the oppiste to diana.

#82 Edited by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@citizenbane:cheetah was powerful and a match for wonder woman in perez,ruka and simone run,and she is everything diana stands against,cheetah is a killer,she loves to kill,she is selfish,she hates society and she has contempt for life,all the oppiste to diana.

Congratulations, you just summed up 90% of comic book villains.

#83 Posted by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone read the First Born's origin issue and can't properly understand his motivations I'd consider simpler mediums of entertainment.

#84 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:congratulations,that's what most villans are all about,antithesis of the hero they fight against,oh sorry you expected a shespier development for a comic book villan?;HAHA give me a break.

#85 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

sleep my love,don't you worry you just sleep my love,azzarelo's book will keep flopping next month,so you just sleep my love...

#86 Edited by Dernman (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm indifferent to the first born. No love or hate. He's just there.

#87 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

I'm indifferent to the first born. No love or hate. He's just there.

cheetah,circe and pre 52 ares forever!,what do you think about them?.

#88 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:congratulations,that's what most villans are all about,antithesis of the hero they fight against,oh sorry you expected a shespier development for a comic book villan?;HAHA give me a break.

That's really not what villains should be about, and if reading Wonder Woman for 21 years has convinced you that's all villains can or should be (especially after we just got out of Villains Month), then it really doesn't do much to counter the notion that Wonder Woman's rogues' gallery sucks.

sleep my love,don't you worry you just sleep my love,azzarelo's book will keep flopping next month,so you just sleep my love...

I was gonna say something about this, but it's just so incredibly weird that I don't know what I could possibly say.

#89 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that you asked me to come here and give my take on the N52 Wonder Woman/First Born, but I truly can't right now. I'm a huge WW fan, but I have to say that this current title bores me. I find that whenever someone attempts to tackle WW the series always seems to feel the need to stop the action and explain itself. I think that shows how much the writer lacks, as a good writer would be able to do both. This particular run took forever to develop and makes WW look like someone She-Hulk would pound on. I lost interest after issue #19, but this debate makes me want to catch up if for no other reason so that I could give you a suitable answer.

#90 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:you say her villans suck based on what?,cheetah is a powerhouse when she is written properly,she is insane and she was searching for godly powers because she is hungry for power,cheetah's vision that the world is corrupted,that everybody is fake,weaing a mask that humanity has no point and that the strongest live and the weak has to die,that is cheetah,and all this makes her a great villan for wonder woman,and can easily be used in a movie as the main villan,and please don't blame her villans for the fsct that she hasn't a movie yet,90% of the movies with female characters in the lead role have flopped,only resident evil and kill bill were successful,so it's obious a problem of the industry,they still don't know how to do good movies with strong females as the main characters.

#91 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

I know that you asked me to come here and give my take on the N52 Wonder Woman/First Born, but I truly can't right now. I'm a huge WW fan, but I have to say that this current title bores me. I find that whenever someone attempts to tackle WW the series always seems to feel the need to stop the action and explain itself. I think that shows how much the writer lacks, as a good writer would be able to do both. This particular run took forever to develop and makes WW look like someone She-Hulk would pound on. I lost interest after issue #19, but this debate makes me want to catch up if for no other reason so that I could give you a suitable answer.

you aren't missing anything,you can give your oppinion that is my oppinion too,so users like citizenbane can see that many fans think that azzarello depowered her a lot and that we also have a problem with the story itself and how it develops itself.

#92 Posted by Outside_85 (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

@gokuwarrior said:

you aren't missing anything,you can give your oppinion that is my oppinion too,so users like citizenbane can see that many fans think that azzarello depowered her a lot and that we also have a problem with the story itself and how it develops itself.

So now there will be three people who just hate this run on this site, I suppose many is a relative term after all.

#93 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@gokuwarrior said:

So now there will be three people who just hate this run on this site, I suppose many is a relative term after all.

you better go out of your bubble,there are many people on this site that hate this run,powerwoman,me,evil,scorpion,pokeysteve,ancient_of_day,sinisteri,hulk26,donnafan,,celineness,press oblivion,goddessa,etc and let's not forget that comic vine isn't the only forum on the internet,so yes,many,many people hate azzarello's run.

#94 Edited by Outside_85 (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

you better go out of your bubble,there are many people on this site that hate this run,powerwoman,me,evil,scorpion,pokeysteve,ancient_of_day,sinisteri,hulk26,donnafan,,celineness,press oblivion,goddessa,etc and let's not forget that comic vine isn't the only forum on the internet,so yes,many,many people hate azzarello's run.

Since I'm not in a bubble, it's hard to come out of one. Perhaps you should come out of yours for some fresh air?

And still, as we've seen on the leave/stay thread, your army of hate is still quite small compared to the like camp. Btw are you still trying convince people this series is a commercial flop? Because I seem to remember proving the opposite just yesterday.

#95 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

Since I'm not in a bubble, it's hard to come out of one. Perhaps you should come out of yours for some fresh air?

And still, as we've seen on the leave/stay thread, your army of hate is still quite small compared to the like camp. Btw are you still trying convince people this series is a commercial flop? Because I seem to remember proving the opposite just yesterday.

you really need to get out of your bubble,what army of hate?,you are the one always chacing people that think this run is bad,you did that to ancient_of_day recently,many people here don't like azzarello's work and in other sites many others don't like it either and they have the right to have their oppinion,and yes it's a flop out of top 40 is a flop.

#96 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: This

Wonder woman is most powerful woman on DC,I'm not hope every comic book she has some crazy feats,but that just strange,because new 52 wonder woman over two years even no any matching her this level of speed and strength feats,even just 1 feat,obviously,she was depowered,I like wonder woman is powerful not weak,that why i dont like azz's work,I enjoy the heroic action and feats,if just story why I'm not reading batman or Captain America these no power charater?I like super-strength/super speed things,i want to see them in the comics book

#97 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/pre-crisis-wonder-woman-feats-thread-1466864/

I do it,Pre-crisis wonder woman feats,you can see them,wonder woman always powerful,Pre-crisis,Pre-52,She always has good action and story,except new 52,New 52‘s style is more suited to the sandman

#98 Edited by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (717 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone read the First Born's origin issue and can't properly understand his motivations I'd consider simpler mediums of entertainment.

Oh it's easily understandable, it's just not very original. Even the part about sleeping with the hyena came from "the Omen" - only then it was jackal and a lot more entertaining.

#99 Edited by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

The series isn't technically a flop, but it's not setting the world on fire either. All Azzarello has managed to do is swap out one set of fans for another. He's driven away Wonder Woman's core followers and replaced them with you guys. That's the only reason our "army of hate" is so small, most of the soldiers no longer read the comic or participate in the forums.

The most famous Wonder Woman fan is arguably Carol Strick, and I haven't seen a post from her in more than a year. That's okay though, because we have several past Wonder Woman creators and industry professionals flying our flag and supporting our cause.

That should be enough to let you know, that while the story may be good for you, it's not good for Wonder Woman, or her most ardent fans.

#100 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

The series isn't technically a flop, but it's not setting the world on fire either. All Azzarello has managed to do is swap out one set of fans for another. He's driven away Wonder Woman's core followers and replaced them with you guys. That's the only reason our "army of hate" is so small, most of the soldiers no longer read the comic or participate in the forums.

The most famous Wonder Woman fan is arguably Carol Strick, and I haven't seen a post from her in more than a year. That's okay though, because we have several past Wonder Woman creators and industry professionals flying our flag and supporting our cause.

That should be enough to let you know, that while the story may be good for you, it's not good for Wonder Woman, or her most ardent fans.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!