What Avengers could beat a truly ticked off Diana?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

Let's say that Themiscarya existed in Marvel Earth and had not had any contact with the larger universe. Then lets say they had contact: and said contact is a group who kidnaps Donna for some nefarious reason.

Then lets say that Wonder Woman, as she would be written by a writer who likes her and knows her power level is worthy of her being put in the same degree as Superman's power and Batman's badassery, leaves Themiscarya to find her and goes on a rampage.

Because she does not know English, the Avengers can't reason with her, and try to knock her out. Question is, what avengers could?

Wonder Woman in times gone by has lifted Thor's hammer, has trained in combat for at least as long as Cap has been alive, is smarter and faster than most Hulk incarnations and could probably distract Iron Man without trying....

Not to mention can fly, has super strength and invulnerability, her lasso, ect

What do you guys think?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well The Amazons do exists in Marvel, but they are villians. Anyway probably of any marvel character I would have to say the Sentry Marvel's version of Superman.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say that list is very long, we are talking about Avengers here. Thor, Hulk , Scarlet Witch, Rogue,Hyperion, Captain Universe, Ironman, Wolverine, Dr.Strange, um there's really a long list honestly.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MightyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and hulk. Did someone seriously say iron man.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch, Sentry, Thor, and some versions of Doc Strange but not the current one.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Thor and hulk. Did someone seriously say iron man.

This + Sentry

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gracetrack

A very, very ticked off Hulk.

That's it.

(FYI: Magic has frequently been shown to have very little effect on Diana... who is a demigod and largely resistant to it... so I am not exactly sure why anyone would honestly believe Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch could seriously contend with her.)

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By HumanRocket

Hyperion Thor Hulk Sentry are Marvel's heavy hitters so one of those could.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: It may not harm her but these are people who can just think you into not existing, but shhh it's a Government conspiracy if they know you know they will come for you.

Hang on there's someone at the door let me just get that.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

@omnicrono: It may not harm her but these are people who can just think you into not existing, but shhh it's a Government conspiracy if they know you know they will come for you.

Hang on there's someone at the door let me just get that.

Run away! Run away!

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gokuwarrior

@evilvegeta74 said:

I'd say that list is very long, we are talking about Avengers here. Thor, Hulk , Scarlet Witch, Rogue,Hyperion, Captain Universe, Ironman, Wolverine, Dr.Strange, um there's really a long list honestly.

savage hulk,rogue,iron-man,wolverine,regular dr strange and scarlet witch can't beat wonder woman,so get your facts right please.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gokuwarrior
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yup.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

@evilvegeta74: Diana would beat the ever living f**k out of Wolverine.

Thor and possibly Hulk if he came into the fight good and pissed off, might be able to take her.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74 said:

savage hulk,rogue,iron-man,wolverine,regular dr strange and scarlet witch can't beat wonder woman,so get your facts right please.

Lol facts? This stuff is opinion, maybe backed up by feats by a particular writer at a time. None ever actually fought so please not facts

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dayvid3 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Lol facts? This stuff is opinion, maybe backed up by feats by a particular writer at a time. None ever actually fought so please not facts

the fact is that pre 52 wonder woman has 25 years of feats to prove she is way stronger,much more durable and much faster than iron-man,rogue,wolverine,they can't beat her,and she is too fast and skillful for savage hulk,pre 52 wonder woman has 25 years of feats to back it up.

kcjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kcjr

I'll admit I'm not a WW authority, but from what I know Hulk and Thor could beat her. Hyperion probably.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcjr said:

I'll admit I'm not a WW authority, but from what I know Hulk and Thor could beat her. Hyperion probably.

she is too fat and skillful for savage hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

If Thor fights properly, he has good chances, but he will have the battle of his life

A serious Sentry and Hyperion can do it easily than Thor. They may not have lots of feats, but what they have showed is impressively enough.

Hulk may do it if he manages to get WB and get angry enough to the point that he is almost unstoppable.

Scarlet Witch can beat her with his reality warping powers. She only needs a chance to use them

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By evilvegeta74

@mightybeast: Wolverine and the whole healing factor and unbreakable skeleton, and claws thing, and you never under estimate Tony Stark ( Ironman) of course he can figure out how to defeat Wonder Woman. Marvel U has many Bruce Wayne/Batman minded characters Stark is in the upper class of that group not that it would be an insult to be at the bottom of that group.

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

You are so wrong on so many levels, you must be new to comics in general, it sounds like it! Let me explain, any iteration of Dr.Strange with his vast knowledge of magic could nullify WW's power altogether, you shouldn't even try to challenge that. Whether you are a Dc or Marvel fan many have heard of the feats and or capabilities of the Scarlet Witch, she's nothing to play with at all, you do know she's a reality warper, don't you? Scarlet Witch could turn WW into the clay in which she originally came from. Any version of the Hulk is sufficient, he'd just beat WW to death, all incarnations of him. Rogue would take her power and defeat her with ease, she has taken the power of Thor a real god in comics, and not a Dc powered up newbie all of a sudden I'm a god like WW has been made out.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I

@evilvegeta74: Diana would beat the ever living f**k out of Wolverine.

Thor and possibly Hulk if he came into the fight good and pissed off, might be able to take her.

I think the runt would kill her honestly,even though I dislike the character. He's ruthless, and Diana is no redhead, so he may just off her quickly, and he can cut off her limbs.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightybeast: Wolverine and the whole healing factor and unbreakable skeleton, and claws thing, and you never under estimate Tony Stark ( Ironman) of course he can figure out how to defeat Wonder Woman. Marvel U has many Bruce Wayne/Batman minded characters Stark is in the upper class of that group not that it would be an insult to be at the bottom of that group.

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

You are so wrong on so many levels, you must be new to comics in general, it sounds like it! Let me explain, any iteration of Dr.Strange with his vast knowledge of magic could nullify WW's power altogether, you shouldn't even try to challenge that. Whether you are a Dc or Marvel fan many have heard of the feats and or capabilities of the Scarlet Witch, she's nothing to play with at all, you do know she's a reality warper, don't you? Scarlet Witch could turn WW into the clay in which she originally came from. Any version of the Hulk is sufficient, he'd just beat WW to death, all incarnations of him. Rogue would take her power and defeat her with ease, she has taken the power of Thor a real god in comics, and not a Dc powered up newbie all of a sudden I'm a god like WW has been made out.

i'm not new to comics,iron-man suit can't beat WW,it's not the same as hasving pre time,wolverine can be ko,he has no chance against someone with WW stats,dr strange at normal level can't beat WW,she has huge magic potection,WW is too fast for savager hulk,she will speedblitz him like there is no tomorrow,rogu will be one shotted before she can touch WW and she can only sustain powers for a minute and only an small portion iif the contact is short,but she won't even touch WW with her speed,funny how you underestimate WW so much.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: Simply put she's better than him, a better fighter, stronger, faster and can fly. She'd beat the runt's ass before he popped his claws.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is a bloodlust Diana, there no, I don't think they could.

We all know how dangerous she is in a serious battle.

Sentry, Thor, Hulk, may all have a chance, but their not going to win.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

i'm not new to comics,iron-man suit can't beat WW,it's not the same as hasving pre time,wolverine can be ko,he has no chance against someone with WW stats,dr strange at normal level can't beat WW,she has huge magic potection,WW is too fast for savager hulk,she will speedblitz him like there is no tomorrow,rogu will be one shotted before she can touch WW and she can only sustain powers for a minute and only an small portion iif the contact is short,but she won't even touch WW with her speed,funny how you underestimate WW so much.

Was Tony Starks suit spoken of or was it his intellect? I will let you slide on the Wolverine issue. Speedblitzing the Hulk will just end up bad for WW, because again she will be making him angry, which increases his strength which has no upper limits, I repeat no upper limits. There's a story out there where Strange took away the Odin Force away from Thor by force in order for Heroes to Attack him, This was an almost depowered Strange. Thor killed Hulk, Ben Grimm and Wolverine during the attack as well as Captain America. Thor lost an arm in the process, but still an almost depowered Strange made it possible. Strange also Took the Odin Force out of Thor and used it to repair Mjolnir before. Rogue is skilled enough to steal WW's power, she would never expect it, leading to WW's defeat. I can really go into depth about how and why the above mentioned characters could defeat WW. It's funny how you overestimate WW abilities in which she barely has feats with her New 52 power upgrade, while I can go on and on about the Avengers except Hyperion, who had the one awesome feat of holding apart two universes and surviving the explosion of the two .

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Manchine

Pretty much whats been said.... Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, Doctor Strange (if he is at his most powerful), Iron Man (if he had prep it is possible), Scarlet Witch and Rogue All could Beat Wonder Woman.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gokuwarrior

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Was Tony Starks suit spoken of or was it his intellect? I will let you slide on the Wolverine issue. Speedblitzing the Hulk will just end up bad for WW, because again she will be making him angry, which increases his strength which has no upper limits, I repeat no upper limits. There's a story out there where Strange took away the Odin Force away from Thor by force in order for Heroes to Attack him, This was an almost depowered Strange. Thor killed Hulk, Ben Grimm and Wolverine during the attack as well as Captain America. Thor lost an arm in the process, but still an almost depowered Strange made it possible. Strange also Took the Odin Force out of Thor and used it to repair Mjolnir before. Rogue is skilled enough to steal WW's power, she would never expect it, leading to WW's defeat. I can really go into depth about how and why the above mentioned characters could defeat WW. It's funny how you overestimate WW abilities in which she barely has feats with her New 52 power upgrade, while I can go on and on about the Avengers except Hyperion, who had the one awesome feat of holding apart two universes and surviving the explosion of the two .

i was talking about pre 52 WW because the OP talks about a well written WW near superman level and before new 52 she was near superman's level,pre 52 WW destroys iron-man,wolverine and rogue,and what skills does rogue have compared to pre 52 WW?,she can't do anything against WW's power,one hit from WW would kill her but since WW doesn't know if rogue is super durable she will do what she always does when she doesn't know if her opponent can take it,she'll use the lasso,and pre 52 WW beats savage hulk,he can be KO,she has huge speed advantage,with her strength and skills combined she can KO him or kill him.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74 said:
@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

i was talking about pre 52 WW because the OP talks about a well written WW near superman level and before new 52 she was near superman's level,pre 52 WW destroys iron-man,wolverine and rogue,and what skills does rogue have compared to pre 52 WW?,she can't do anything against WW's power,one hit from WW would kill her but since WW doesn't know if rogue is super durable she will do what she always does when she doesn't know if her opponent can take it,she'll use the lasso,and pre 52 WW beats savage hulk,he can be KO,she has huge speed advantage,with her strength and skills combined she can KO him or kill him.

Actually New 52 WW is the most powerful iteration of the character, Pre 52 has many feats but I'd say it make my point more valid as far as the Avengers I mentioned who would defeat her. I wouldn't have disrespected Rogue's skill if I were you!

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think that most of the characters you mentioned would be able to take her. Thor is questionable, Hulk is a definite no, Scarlet Witch... it depends, Rogue is another definite no, Hyperion probably would although I don't know much about him, Captain Universe yes, Iron Man is a hell no, Wolverine is a double hell no, Dr. Strange is a possibly yes.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74 said:

I don't think that most of the characters you mentioned would be able to take her. Thor is questionable, Hulk is a definite no, Scarlet Witch... it depends, Rogue is another definite no, Hyperion probably would although I don't know much about him, Captain Universe yes, Iron Man is a hell no, Wolverine is a double hell no, Dr. Strange is a possibly yes.

I respect your opinion but I'm 100% sure on all the characters mentioned excluding the runt Wolverine, and Stark has an 70% chance intellect rulez!

Avatar image for noteworthington
Noteworthington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Noteworthington

I struggle to think of ways in which Diana might defeat the Hulk. It's already a huge debate when it comes to Hulk VS Superman, where Superman is some Deus Ex Machina of speed and strength, and now Diana is too?

The Hulk is arguably stronger than Diana, and has at least the same endurance and resilience, if he does get hurt he can regenerate. So as with a Superman fight, it's a DC fans vision that Diana "speed blitzes" Hulk over and over and over for hours until he passes out?

That's seems fascinating. More likely Hulk snaps her in half and shakes off her blows as often as she shakes off his.

It's likely unwise to write off either side as they are both written to be extremely strong, and extremely durable. So while Wonder Woman can fly and has a lasso, you have to ask yourself, if Hulk could fly, would this suddenly give him such a massive edge that a non-flying Wonder Woman should be written off as a non-issue?

I don't think that would be the argument.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By gokuwarrior

@evilvegeta74:false,so far pre 52 is her most powerful version and many people already told you that many characters on your list are wrong.

and since when are rogue and hulk smarter than WW?.

pre 52 WW beats wolverine,rogue,iron-man,savage hulk,just some examples that prove it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the last scan shows what would happen if rogue try to hold WW,she will be fried by WW's sky-father lightnings.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know what to do here...the OP is soooooo confusing, it's a totally different Wonder Woman he's talking about, a made up version who has totally different feats (lifting thors hammer, cap americas skill, faster than Hulk, able to distract Iron Man) and doesn't even know the English language....this thread is sad in and of itself with the stupid OP scenario and the stupid users saying any ole body can beat this weird version of Wonder Woman, but the trolling is immense and I will have no part in it as there is no point debating a fanmade Wonder Woman that doesn't exist.

@god_spawn@deranged_midget@vance_astro

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74:false,so far pre 52 is her most powerful version and many people already told you that many characters on your list are wrong.

and since when are rogue and hulk smarter than WW?.

pre 52 WW beats wolverine,rogue,iron-man,savage hulk,just some examples that prove it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the last scan shows what would happen if rogue try to hold WW,she will be fried by WW's sky-father lightnings.

I gotta say the scans are cool, but I'm not impressed. And I don't see where a lot of people disagree with me except in maybe the choice of Wolverine and maybe Stark, but brains over brawn in that case. That wouldn't happen to Rogue.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: many people already told you that rogue and savage hulk can't beat pre 52 WW,and between hulk,rogue and WW,the smart one is WW,she as wise as athena and she is very good with tacticts,not like savage hulk who is just a brawler,and rogue is nowhewre near WW's level of skills and tactic abilities,she is nowhere near WW's power level either,WW can one shotte her,lasso her,cut her head with the tiara,or fry her with sky-father lightnings if she trys to hold her which she can't but,fry her with sky-father ligthings is another posibilty that WW has.

just like with rogue WW is also too fast and skillful for savage hulk and she also has the range attacks.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: many people already told you that rogue and savage hulk can't beat pre 52 WW,and between hulk,rogue and WW,the smart one is WW,she as wise as athena and she is very good with tacticts,not like savage hulk who is just a brawler,and rogue is nowhewre near WW's level of skills and tactic abilities,she is nowhere near WW's power level either,WW can one shotte her,lasso her,cut her head with the tiara,or fry her with sky-father lightnings if she trys to hold her which she can't but,fry her with sky-father ligthings is another posibilty that WW has.

just like with rogue WW is also too fast and skillful for savage hulk and she also has the range attacks.

You are saying many people told me about Rogue, there's only one person that has spoken on that beside you and I, that's 2 opinons to my 1, if you believe two is many, I shouldn't even be having a conversation with you period, first off. Secondly this all about opinions, and I not sure that you get that but , there's no way WW defeats any version of the hulk. You keep saying savage,He was savage for a long time and defeated many,WW would be no exception, seriously quit being so delusional.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It be easier to make a list of people who can't beat a pissed off Diana. I mean even that is a difficult task.

Avatar image for daviegourevitch
daviegourevitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This thread isn't "What Avengers would beat WW", This thread is "I'm gonna come up with a random, fake version of Wonder-Woman, and then not listen to anything anyone says the whole thread (Then, post a crap-ton of scans)".

Obvious troll is obvious, you guys are wasting your time. Give up.

(Just gonna say @evilvegeta74 that you were calm and reasonable in this thread, with solid and factual points. I respect that)

Imma go eat cereal, now...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

haha wait someone said Wolverine and Iron Man? ...

Thor and Hulk maybe could. I don't think the other "main" Avengers could. I don't know much about Sentry, Hyperion, and Captain Universe but, Captain Universe: yes, Sentry: yes, Hyperion: maybe

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

You are saying many people told me about Rogue, there's only one person that has spoken on that beside you and I, that's 2 opinons to my 1, if you believe two is many, I shouldn't even be having a conversation with you period, first off. Secondly this all about opinions, and I not sure that you get that but , there's no way WW defeats any version of the hulk. You keep saying savage,He was savage for a long time and defeated many,WW would be no exception, seriously quit being so delusional.

rogue has no chance against WW and the feats i posted prove it,savage hulk is his usual form,not world war hulk,etc,and yes WW beats savage hulk,it's a fact,she is too fast and skillful for him.

you are the only delusional here.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#43  Edited By jumpstart55

Thor has the power to put her down, permanently.

Assuming hes not holding back of course.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Universe!

Sentry, Hyperion, Hulk and Thor are debatable. Marvel is horrible with its match-ups. Sentry and Hyperion have super combat speed if I'm not mistaken, yet Hulk and Thor don't and can still fight them?????

And, contrary to popular believe, Wonder Women does not have definitive offensive speed blitz feats, just travel speed and reactionary feats through training rather than active perception, giving Thor and Hulk a shot not to get blitzed. Really don't know about the Witch!

Current Spiderman probably has a better chance of beating her with brains than Ironman!

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx:pre 52 wonder woman has many offencive speedblitz feats,you can see some in the scans i posted.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:

Pretty much whats been said.... Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, Doctor Strange (if he is at his most powerful), Iron Man (if he had prep it is possible), Scarlet Witch and Rogue All could Beat Wonder Woman.

Iron Man? Rogue? They are simply distractions, ants. They cannot, in no way, defeat Diana.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A very, very ticked off Hulk.

That's it.

(FYI: Magic has frequently been shown to have very little effect on Diana... who is a demigod and largely resistant to it... so I am not exactly sure why anyone would honestly believe Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch could seriously contend with her.)

you seriously believe hyperion is no match for her? He hasn't really shown to be "down and out" yet. Anything he punched so far has been knocked the f*ck down.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48  Edited By dshipp17  Online

@evilvegeta74 said:
@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Great post; I've engaged this poster in this same vein regarding some of the Avengers and he has a tendency to overestimate Wonder Woman's abilities and underestimate or hold a suspension of her opponent's feats. I'm surprised that you failed to intervene in my debates with this poster. Some of the panels he shows that involves Wonder Woman moving the Earth is an anomaly and only occurs once or twice in like 30 years of publication, so you probably should credit those feats to Wonder Woman. As I stated before, if Wonder Woman is to have a chance with the Hulk, she must use her super speed with an intent to off the Hulk in one move; otherwise, speed blitzing the Hulk would go very bad for Wonder Woman. All Rogue needs is for Wonder Woman to make contact with her skin and that would be all she wrote for Wonder Woman; Rogue would just need to remove some articles of clothing (e.g. her gloves, boots, and dawn a new costume similar to Wonder Woman's) and if she makes skin to skin contact with Wonder Woman, that's it; however, I do not think that Rogue could withstand a seriously delivered blow from Wonder Woman, so it would be an open question as to whether Rogue would die first or absorb enough of Wonder Woman's powers to recoup from the blow and survive with a portion of Wonder Woman's powers.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:can you tell me if i'm getting paranoid?,look at post number 44,can you tell me what do you think about what"drgnx" has said about wonder woman not having offencive speedblitz feats?.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By gokuwarrior

@dshipp17:WW move the moon twice,the earth and an asteroid bigger than manhattan in the period that goes from 2003 to 2010,so they were consistent showings from her before the new 52,funny how you act,for you the only way that you'd think that superman and WW doing planet feats is consistent is if they do that many times per year,yet you don't have a problem in believing the capability of other characters to perform planet feats even when they didn't even do it once or don't do it as often either,so sopt being hypocrite,and rogue will be killed by a full powered blow from WW,and try to hold WW will end in rogue being fried by WW's ligthnings.