Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger said:

I knew you of all people would overreact as per usual with this news. Still, I'm surprised anyone would believe this speculation. Yes it's a terrible and disrespectful idea but there was never any doubt it had any credibility or official confirmation to it. The source was one guy blogging about it on the Internet and it was misinterpreted poorly to stoke the fires of fanboy hatred. Clearly it worked.

meh this isnt even bad. if you want bad news look at megan fox as april o neil for tmnt. the chick isnt even in my top 50 of actors

Yeah but that's confirmed and is a bad idea. Unlike this which is speculation but still a bad idea.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TazzMission

@lvenger said:

@tazzmission said:

@lvenger said:

I knew you of all people would overreact as per usual with this news. Still, I'm surprised anyone would believe this speculation. Yes it's a terrible and disrespectful idea but there was never any doubt it had any credibility or official confirmation to it. The source was one guy blogging about it on the Internet and it was misinterpreted poorly to stoke the fires of fanboy hatred. Clearly it worked.

meh this isnt even bad. if you want bad news look at megan fox as april o neil for tmnt. the chick isnt even in my top 50 of actors

Yeah but that's confirmed and is a bad idea. Unlike this which is speculation but still a bad idea.

even for speculation id rather see that version instead of the typical over sexualized version. thats my only worry right now really that they may make her more of a model/ instead of a bad ass. just because i like gal in the role dosent mean i dont have concerns for the overall story of the entire film. i just wanted to make that clear before some tool decides to claim im gals publicist trying to force people to like her when in fact im not doing such thing.

my three big questions regarding the story are the following

will we see ramifications done to superman after the events of the first film?

will wonder woman have an orgin in this film or will she be seasoned already like batman is and how does she affect the fight between bats and supes.?

what role will batman play ? does he work with lex? does he become a villain himself when confronting superman or does he become a mentor to clark with teaching him to get over killing zod?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: What are 9/11 truthers? Do you mean people who say 9/11 can´t possibly have happened the way the American Government stated. I´m not paranoid, but you realize thats true. Its been proven 1000s of different ways by Engineers, Physicists etc etc. I´m not saying it was some elaborate cover up by Bush, but the current explanation makes no sense.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TazzMission

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission: What are 9/11 truthers? Do you mean people who say 9/11 can´t possibly have happened the way the American Government stated. I´m not paranoid, but you realize thats true. Its been proven 1000s of different ways by Engineers, Physicists etc etc. I´m not saying it was some elaborate cover up by Bush, but the current explanation makes no sense.

911 truthers are conspiracy nuts who think it was an inside job. plus i dont think either side is even smart enough to pull such a thing honestly

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:

911 truthers are conspiracy nuts who think it was an inside job. plus i dont think either side is even smart enough to pull such a thing honestly

Yeah, I find it highly unlikely that Bush and co were behind it, just because I don´t think any human could be such a monster, even though I´m not a big Bush fan.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

Yeah, I find it highly unlikely that Bush and co were behind it, just because I don´t think any human could be such a monster, even though I´m not a big Bush fan.

i dont trust politicians period. whatever side it is . there all talk no action.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard they are going to make her an Asgardian. ;)

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is the Reaction Mafia trying to enforce how other people should feel? What difference does it make to you? If you don't like opinions contradictory to your own, you should stay off of message boards. They're obviously not for you.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TazzMission

I heard they are going to make her an Asgardian. ;)

im interested to see how SCORPIO_CASSADINE reacts to the news on xmen apocalypse diving into mutant outcry and how the whole mutation thing began. 10 bucks says he goes ape shit again talking about how fox and singer gave the finger to xmen fans

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is the Reaction Mafia trying to enforce how other people should feel? What difference does it make to you? If you don't like opinions contradictory to your own, you should stay off of message boards. They're obviously not for you.

oh good god shut up man. what are you like 40 with the brain function of a 5 year old looking like comic book guy from the simpsons with a disgusting taco in one hand and pointing with the other saying worst poster ever?

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine said:

oh good god shut up man. what are you like 40 with the brain function of a 5 year old looking like comic book guy from the simpsons with a disgusting taco in one hand and pointing with the other saying worst poster ever?

Are all your references that nerdy or is this a special case because you're on a comic book site?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine: @tazzmission:

Dudes come on. :)

But seriously Scorpio has a point. Not that it angers me but really people need to look up words like fanatic, or overreacting.

People posting there opinions online to something is not overreacting. The guy who shot up the cinema at the Dark Knight Rises, thats overreacting.

I don´t see why people come on here complaining about people stating their opinion on a message board designed so people could state their opinion on the subject at hand. It truly puzzles me. Or is it some secret infatuation and protectiveness over warner brothers or the image of fans?

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TazzMission

@jphulk26 said:

@scorpio_cassadine: @tazzmission:

Dudes come on. :)

But seriously Scorpio has a point. Not that it angers me but really people need to look up words like fanatic, or overreacting.

People posting there opinions online to something is not overreacting. The guy who shot up the cinema at the Dark Knight Rises, thats overreacting.

I don´t see why people come on here complaining about people stating their opinion on a message board designed so people could state their opinion on the subject at hand. It truly puzzles me. Or is it some secret infatuation and protectiveness over warner brothers or the image of fans?

there is a huge difference between opinion and flat out complaining. are you honestly going to deny that any time a casting is announced people dont over react with insane comments? wouldnt you agree to the people who say wb dosent simply care and basicly throw up the finger to fans is a bit over dramatic? here is the real problem every one of us ( yes im including myself) believes we all have the right story charachter casting writter or director and the truth is none of us have zero to do with the project. i have said this in other threads and that is if people are just always going to assume the worst and simply just say the film is already ruined when it hasnt been shot yet shouldnt bother seeing the film at all if thats how they truely feel. and the real pathetic thing is despite the constant complaining there still going to see it with the same thought in mind so why even bother waisting the time and money if you know your going to just rip it apart? i mean seriously what does that prove? your paying the company who you complain about and are paying to see wich in the end leaves you 10 dollars less and a big smile on wb's face and you end up looking like a fool because they made there money.. thats why i say comic fans who want purisim are nothing more than hypocrites.

id also like to point out i challenged anybody on this forum to seriously write a wonder woman movie the way they see it. funny thing is nobody even bothered because they know the stuff you see in the comics will be pretty hard to transition to the big screen. and before anyone uses rocket raccoon as an excuse here is the thing. warner bros dosent have someone to stearhead the whole thing like marvel does with feige. yea we all prase marvel for the films but its feigie who really created that whole process of 2 films per year and dc dosent have that wich is why i prefer this to be jla instead of the marvel treatment because it would take 8 years

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:

there is a huge difference between opinion and flat out complaining. are you honestly going to deny that any time a casting is announced people dont over react with insane comments? wouldnt you agree to the people who say wb dosent simply care and basicly throw up the finger to fans is a bit over dramatic? here is the real problem every one of us ( yes im including myself) believes we all have the right story charachter casting writter or director and the truth is none of us have zero to do with the project. i have said this in other threads and that is if people are just always going to assume the worst and simply just say the film is already ruined when it hasnt been shot yet shouldnt bother seeing the film at all if thats how they truely feel. and the real pathetic thing is despite the constant complaining there still going to see it with the same thought in mind so why even bother waisting the time and money if you know your going to just rip it apart?

See the problem with your statement here is it basically nullifies fans talking and being passionate about these characters. Should we all just be emotionless, acceptant, passionless zombies, just so as to keep up an image.

True some fans are over the top, but I´d rather that than needing to feel responsible for those fans behaviors so therefore self censor myself.

Sometimes I get pissed as a comic book fan. Usually I give my reasons and let others tell me why they disagree. However I never have resorted to calling them fanatics or saying I´m embarrassed that they are part of my community of comic or film fans.

I personally have complained about three things in this whole Batman thing. Mainly because after MOS I don´t think DC are doing the best job of creating a shared universe. I think personally the creative team behind it, using MOS as evidence haven´t a clue what they´re doing and what these characters really mean. My opinion.

Nonetheless, I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. However I wasn´t happy superman wasn´t getting his own sequel, or wonder woman film is not already in production. Afflecks casting I could have trusted if MOS was good. Gal I have much less of a problem with than most as long as she can act. In fact this rumor was the first thing I really got worried about.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jphulk26

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

there is a huge difference between opinion and flat out complaining. are you honestly going to deny that any time a casting is announced people dont over react with insane comments? wouldnt you agree to the people who say wb dosent simply care and basicly throw up the finger to fans is a bit over dramatic? here is the real problem every one of us ( yes im including myself) believes we all have the right story charachter casting writter or director and the truth is none of us have zero to do with the project. i have said this in other threads and that is if people are just always going to assume the worst and simply just say the film is already ruined when it hasnt been shot yet shouldnt bother seeing the film at all if thats how they truely feel. and the real pathetic thing is despite the constant complaining there still going to see it with the same thought in mind so why even bother waisting the time and money if you know your going to just rip it apart?

See the problem with your statement here is it basically nullifies fans talking and being passionate about these characters. Should we all just be emotionless, acceptant, passionless zombies, just so as to keep up an image.

True some fans are over the top, but I´d rather that than needing to feel responsible for those fans behaviors so therefore self censor myself.

Sometimes I get pissed as a comic book fan. Usually I give my reasons and let others tell me why they disagree. However I never have resorted to calling them fanatics or saying I´m embarrassed that they are part of my community of comic or film fans.

I personally have complained about three things in this whole Batman thing. Mainly because after MOS I don´t think DC are doing the best job of creating a shared universe. I think personally the creative team behind it, using MOS as evidence haven´t a clue what they´re doing and what these characters really mean. My opinion.

Nonetheless, I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. However I wasn´t happy superman wasn´t getting his own sequel, or wonder woman film is not already in production. Afflecks casting I could have trusted if MOS was good. Gal I have much less of a problem with than most as long as she can act. In fact this rumor was the first thing I really got worried about.

look im not saying im innocent myself and i use to be a huge critic when it came to affleck but after his last few movies i have changed my mind on him being batman and i think he will be good. after that i just said you know what im not going to jump the gun anymore and cry foul when it comes to casting. i just dont like it when a so called fan takes a jab calling me out by saying im a publicist to pressure people into accepting the gal casting or how i am in love with her. to me thats a attack so yea if people want to fight im always game for one. same dude has this obsession with calling others kids so i guess he has something to get off his chest like a confession and is probably going to be on how to catch a predator one day

didn´t really know about that. i like scorpio, but i think we should just say our opinions and not get personal imo.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

She will not be kryptonian, why would she be? MOS kept to the superman story of Krypton exploding and superman coming to earth as a baby, ok some of the details changed but its the same story, I expect the same with Wonder Woman...

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As if a multi billion dollar company is going to give a damn about what a tiny portion of it's earning base has to say.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As if a multi billion dollar company is going to give a damn about what a tiny portion of it's earning base has to say.

i know right? thats why we got the real mandarin in ironman 3. oh wait.............

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

look im not saying im innocent myself and i use to be a huge critic when it came to affleck but after his last few movies i have changed my mind on him being batman and i think he will be good. after that i just said you know what im not going to jump the gun anymore and cry foul when it comes to casting. i just dont like it when a so called fan takes a jab calling me out by saying im a publicist to pressure people into accepting the gal casting or how i am in love with her. to me thats a attack so yea if people want to fight im always game for one. same dude has this obsession with calling others kids so i guess he has something to get off his chest like a confession and is probably going to be on how to catch a predator one day

didn´t really know about that. i like scorpio, but i think we should just say our opinions and not get personal imo.

Let me get this straight. Dude got offended because I called him a "publicist", and then retaliated by calling me a pedophile? Where do they do that at?

I'm sorry he's angry I voiced my opinion, but I don't back down from name calling.

I called dude "kid" once, condescendingly and suddenly it's an "obsession", and I'm supposedly a pedophile because of it? I can't get over that logic. lol

Anyway, this is a Wonder Woman board, let's stick to discussing her. I'm not here for internet back-and-forths with people that wouldn't say the same things to my face, that they say online.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TazzMission

@scorpio_cassadine said:

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

Let me get this straight. Dude got offended because I called him a "publicist", and then retaliated by calling me a pedophile? Where do they do that at?

I'm sorry he's angry I voiced my opinion, but I don't back down from name calling.

maybe next time you shouldnt call someone a kid seeing as you started that whole name calling mess to begin with . dont dish anything out if you cant take getting hit back

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@scorpio_cassadine said:

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

@tazzmission said:

@jphulk26 said:

maybe next time you shouldnt call someone a kid seeing as you started that whole name calling mess to begin with . dont dish anything out if you cant take getting hit back

Calling someone a kid =/= pedophile. That logic.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I don't think they need to come out in dismiss this rumor I think it would be nice if we did. Also I don't think there's any insider information that informed this rumor. It came out right after MoS came out so it's entirely possible they hadn't even decided to put her in the film at this point. The thing I'm worried about is that they'll copy the New 52 and make her the daughter of Zeus.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TazzMission

While I don't think they need to come out in dismiss this rumor I think it would be nice if we did. Also I don't think there's any insider information that informed this rumor. It came out right after MoS came out so it's entirely possible they hadn't even decided to put her in the film at this point. The thing I'm worried about is that they'll copy the New 52 and make her the daughter of Zeus.

instead of always just assuming the worst of things why dont we all just i dont know wait till something is officially released? im pretty positive people thought mos wouldve been the new 52 version of superman and wile i havent read his new 52 version i think its safe to assume that movie wasnt new 52