Two Wonder Woman Books For Villain's Month

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: he think wonder woman should be has some great feats,i'm agree with him

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: But you do need him to explain how powerful everybody is.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: no,i need him to give her opponents impressive feats as well,wonder woman must have impressive feats and her opponents need to have great feats too.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By PowerWoman

@outside_85: @lilben42: @drgnx:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?453515-Top-10-Biggest-Mistakes-Made-With-Wonder-Woman

read them point,someone is agree new 52 wonder woman is "no power" and they are have same trouble like here

my point,if dc can make supergirl fight with wonder woman,that mean dc want to wonder woman is superman power level,she just isnt has feats can prove it,so,it's time to show us her amazons feats

Crucible248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They really need to give her her rogues gallery back, this god drama stuff is wearing thin. I like what Az has done with some of the gods but I wanna see Diana's rogues in her book and then with that hopefully more feats will come. Give her a city to operate out of and a cast of villains, is that so hard?? Put the gods in the back for a bit and let her show the world all that she can do. DC needs to put some trust in Wonder Woman and not to turn to Superman/Batman every time.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crucible248: feats.yep

the new 52 wonder woman look like this: http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman-178-wonder-womans-rival/4000-109230/

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@powerwoman: What is more impressive? Beating up a god or some jacked up alien?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: You know what, I have already scanned wonder woman impressive feats,i'm hope new 52 wonder woman has better than them,yes,if superman can easily lift earth weight,wonder woman push a planet without struggle would be great

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: @lilben42: @drgnx:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?453515-Top-10-Biggest-Mistakes-Made-With-Wonder-Woman

read them point,someone is agree new 52 wonder woman is "no power" and they are have same trouble like here

my point,if dc can make supergirl fight with wonder woman,that mean dc want to wonder woman is superman power level,she just isnt has feats can prove it,so,it's time to show us her amazons feats

Those opinions are all over the place...

The biggest general mistake: Trying to make WW an A lister in sales. She isn't. How many times do we have to destroy and rebuild WW before they recognize this? Her book over the years is just schizophrenic in terms of tone and supporting cast.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: It's funny how you keep saying you aren't a feat-fanboy, but you return again and again to how you wish to be impressed by her lifting something really heavy. Which for my money is completely useless unless you are actually participating in a competition. What should matter are the feats she pulls off by fighting someone through either beating them or remain standing for longer than expected when the enemy simply eclipses her own power and skill.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By gokuwarrior

@drgnx:

i don't agree with that forum,wonder woman used to be a very good seller,if she isn't nowdays it's DC fault,they are doing many mistakes with her.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

well we haven't seen her beating or fighting a powerful opponent,let's not start again with the gods from arrazzello's book,true gods are omnipotent,wonder woman would never beat someone like that,arazzello's gods seem a bad joke,they haven't done anything impressive.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: So you think ABC logic can make wonder woman looks like powerful?nope

Either pre-crisis or pre-52,fight feats just some ABC logic,A beat B,B beat C,so A beat C,this logic isnt work in the comic book

Even A can beat C,that not mean A can do anything C can do,The most obvious is Pre-crisis superman,his enemy can beat him but they are even not as powerful as pre-52 superman

wonder woman should be has herself respect feats,not fight feats

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By gokuwarrior

@powerwoman: figth feats can be great if her opponents have their own high end feats to know how powerful they are,we don't need meanless feats,we need good stories that develop themselves and show us epic fights with great feats,it's not that difficult.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I know,but wonder woman opponents isnt has high level feats,like Cheetah ...did you belive she can moved 1/3 of the earth?!she is equal to wonder woman in strength,but.....

that why i'm grumble wonder woman should be has really powerful opponents

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: wonder woman has too many low feats like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"wonder woman is 20x stronger than men"

No Caption Provided

that make me laugh,This is really ridiculous

@powerwoman: It's funny how you keep saying you aren't a feat-fanboy, but you return again and again to how you wish to be impressed by her lifting something really heavy. Which for my money is completely useless unless you are actually participating in a competition. What should matter are the feats she pulls off by fighting someone through either beating them or remain standing for longer than expected when the enemy simply eclipses her own power and skill.

you would be read these scans,remember,just because i'm want to see wonder woman has high feats isnt mean i'm a feat-fanboy

look this,Writers Stupid moment

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By gokuwarrior

@powerwoman:

at least we know the scan says she can shake his best blows off and that she was holding back,honestly every character has bad writting moments,these scans are i9n the past,it's time for everyone to focus in the future,this needs to be a great oportunity for wonder woman,a new great start for her.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: yes,every charater has low level,but the wonder woman is more bad than superman,look this,is not funny,just Stupid,i'm complain it,the dc writers should be give her some real respect feats and nice storys

New 52 wonder woman looks like this http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman-178-wonder-womans-rival/4000-109230/

we isnt needs Kung Fu female spy,we needs a powerful goddess of wonder woman

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: And you say I have ABC logic? Lifting heavy objects means absolutely nothing if you can't use it against something that moves. Look at Superman, all that strength he's displayed by lifting the Earth did nothing for him against any of the major opponents he's faced so far. As far as comics go, Superman lifting the Earth is about as meaningless as someone lifting a cardboard box before entering a boxing match.

@gokuwarrior: You are sadly very, very wrong there. Only gods in montheisic belief systems are omnipotent, gods in polytheistic systems on the other hand are never that powerful because they are only in charge of a specific area and not everything.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By PowerWoman

@outside_85: My point not wonder woman powerful feats should be "lift planet",i'm tell me if dc want to show us how powerful is wonder woman lift/push earth/planet would be better than fight feats

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: In the context of comicbooks, lifting something we as readers can say weights so and so much means so little because comics physics are illogical at the best of times, and because a character's level is extremely wobbly depending on who is writing. Like Hulk lifts a mountain in one instance and gets choked out by an ordinary phython in another. Add to this 'lifting a planet' really doesnt mean anything because so many charcters can apparently do that. Also you have to remember that comics disregard these kind of things as soon as he enters a fight, if Superman has the power to lift a planet, then why does the likes of Helspont, Darkseid, Orion or H'El hardly budge whenever he hits them? Do they weigh more than a planet? or is he just pretending to be giving his all when he lays into them? This is why the cartoon universes are so much easier to understand :S

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By PowerWoman

@outside_85: at least a powerful feat can make this charater wow so powerful,the bad writer is just another trouble,even she power not keep up,i'm still happey,but no any powerful feats,i'm feel bad

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This makes sense considering we've essentially had two different Wonder Woman characters since the reboot. Although I prefer Azzarello's take on the character, I think I'm more excited about Cheetah.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Well then I guess you should be ecstatic about the new WW/Superman book coming out. Surely they will give her some high feats.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

writting isn't an excuse here,characters have a certain standard when it comes to power level,and hulk,superman,wonder woman(before 52)had a lot of consistent feats that put them in a high power level,no matter what,superman holds back most of the time,that's one one reason for him having problem with weaker opponents,orion,darksied and h'el are some of the most powerful beings and superman opponents of all time,they have had their own feats through the years to prove that.

facts,wonder woman needs high end feats because of her standard when it comes to power level,and i'm not talking about lifting a planet,i'm talking about doing things with her strength to prove she is still one of the strongest beings,i'm talking abnout using her super speed in combat to prove she is still one of the fastest beings,i'm talking about shiowing how durable she is,making her withstand a lot of damage,all these feats can be performed with great stories,these freats should be related to battles,battles where she will show her capabilities,so stop saying that you can't have great showings without making the story suck,you can have both,great feats and great stories,and you if you read wonde woman before,you should know that,perez and ruka made some of the best wonder woman's stories and she was showing great feats at the same time.

SEOND:her villans,specially cheetah,need high end feats,they need to be written like the powerhouses they are supposed to be,her villans have good stories that need more development,but they also need feats,wonder woman's image is also affected by her villans and the fact that in the past they let street level characters humiliate them,making some people think that wonder woman is weak,this has to be the complete package,we need development,great stories and great feats,for her and her villans.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: H'El arrived out of nowhere and sprouted superpowers whenever he needed any. Darkseid arrived in the New 52, said three words and knocked everybody over, then blasted Superman away; where is his record before this? Same question with Orion, he had nothing of that scale before yet another physics defying carrier was used as a club.

No, she does not need to prove anything, because she is Wonder Woman, fact.

There is a reason why none of the old villains other than Ares is appearing in the current book: because they were garbage, and after 60-70 years of trying they never moved out of that heap, it's why characters like the Olympian and the First Born are even attempted. If Diana's old foes had been half as enduring as Batman's gallery, they would have shown up by now.

@powerwoman: Well she already has powerful feats, so why are you still moaning?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

her villans aren't garbage,they great great in the hands of good writters like perez,ruka and simone,but they were treated poorly outside wonder woman's title,nobody really tried to develop them properly outside her title,wonder woman herself has been garbage many times outside her title,she is supposed to be part of the trinity,but batman and superman never had as many bad writting moments as wonder woman and she has never had,NEVER,the same level of relevance that batman and superman have,or the level of relevance that flash and green lantern have nowdays,so please get your facts right,most writers have never done a good job with her or her villans,only a few did but just in her title,never outside her title,this is still the reason why so many people querstion her statu and capabilities,so actually,she has a lot to prove sadly,and she has been trying for a long time,but with writters like arazzello in her title,and with writers outside her title that never develop her villans and herself properly(jhons in JL 52 and many others in the past),she won't go anywhere as usual,sad but truth.

and no,she hasn't had great feats in the 52,all the opponents she defeated are featless,darksied has had great feats in the 52,being able to handle most of the JL by himself and proving to be more powerful than superman,just like he was before new 52,those are feats,feats that darksied always had,he always was powerful enough to handle most of the JL,and obiously,he is still powerful enough to do the same,same with orion and H'EL.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: That post is just so full of ignorance it's not worth responding to.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By gokuwarrior

@outside_85:

i understand,you are in denial,you are a fan of arazzello run blindly,so you won't see any mistake in his run,and you will trash the runs before him,and you will defend his desicion of getting rid of wonder woman's villans saying they are garbage,the truth hurts,wonder woman has never been treated as an A list character outside her title and her villans were always treated poorly outside her title so they never had a chance to shine,but you'll act like if it's not true and like if arazzello is the god that saved wonder woman when in reality he did nothing good for her,i respect you,you are a good user,but you are in denial.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: what is powerful feats?lift a plane?nope,this not even close pre-crisis wonder woman feats,superman just above her away

@lilben42: yes,But WTF,what new comic book?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior has very reasonable idea,but there some people isnt listen

high feats isnt mean fanboys of feats,think about,if flash not any high speed feats,superman no any powerful feats,did you like it?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: http://www.comicvine.com/articles/superman-wonder-woman-series-announced/1100-146736/

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By lilben42
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: Yes,but look like superman/lois or Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen.....

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman desperately needs a second ongoing. So we can have one with more action. Like people said here, she talks too much for an amazon warrior in her solo series.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_beleco: but giving her the action she needs in her solo title would be great.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By lilben42

@trebean: I would definitely recommend it.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want to see more of cheetah,and can't wait to see circe and silver swan,and a new powerful dr psycho would be amazing.

Avatar image for unpopularkarama
unpopularkarama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is real stupid. Azz for the win, and Villian's month should be fun.