Two Wonder Woman Books For Villain's Month

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@gokuwarrior: Since 1986 Wonder Woman couldn't go toe to toe with any of the Olympians Gods because they were far too powerful, except under one writer, but now she can, yet you continue to moan about that not being a valid example of how powerful she is.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@outside_85:

funny how you say she is more powerful now but she hasn't feats like the ones she used to hasve,and the new olympians are nowhere near the power level they used to have,she isn't impressive nowdays,she used to be until 2010,not anymore,it's sad but true.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Because what you demand of 'feats' is that they are against inanimate objects with a little note on them telling you how heavy they are. Secondly you really don't have anything to base your claim on the Olympians supposed weakness in comparison to what they used to be, but I'd love to see you try.

Ah yes, and I seem to recall you claiming the Amazons were barely superhuman, well; so far this Amazon has never once been mentioned to be out of the norm:

No Caption Provided

Looks pretty superhuman to me.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

the fact that you think having high end feats means ruining the story is something that i can't understand,simce when you can't create a good story and have high end feats at the same time?,i think arazzello already trapped you with his soap opera series that you think having great feats means no story telling,as far as i know writters like perez had great story telling combined with great feats.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: You misunderstand. I dont have anything particularly against high levels displays of power or skill when they work with the story they are told in... not when they are just thrown in at random or worse, inserted to distract some readers from the fact the rest of the issue is a load of bs.

You wanted a high end feat in WW? You waited till #12 and you got one, and a freaking massive one at that. Then you went back to waiting and you got another in #20. Since we are reaching another peak in #24 we will get more with the issues leading up to it.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

issues 12 and 20 aren't high end feats,artemis doesn't have feats to prove how powerful she is,beat a featless god means nothing.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: true,the pre-crisis wonder woman even weaker than pre-52 wonder woman

earth-one wonder woman even not moved the moon,but she keep up her power level,she can easily lift island,new 52 wonder woman it isnt,she even not close to earth-one wonder woman level..

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By PowerWoman
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@outside_85:

issues 12 and 20 aren't high end feats,artemis doesn't have feats to prove how powerful she is,beat a featless god means nothing.

Only according to you, so thats your problem.

@outside_85: so,you like a weak wonder woman?

Did I ever say that?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

it's my oppinion and most people think the same,it's logical,you can't someone a powerhouse without feats to prove and you can't pretend that defeating a featless god is impressive,even gods in xena warrior princess universe have feats arazzello's gods have nothing,wonder woman beating featless gods means nothing.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By PowerWoman

@outside_85: that was strange,you not like a weak of wonder woman,i want to see wonder woman have more powerful feats,we are is same point,why you reply my point again again?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I reply because I am against crowbaring pointless feats into a story I am very much enjoying, secondly I dont get why you want any more since Diana is currently the one with the highest feat in the DCNU.

@gokuwarrior: Like I said, thats how you read it, and it's entirely your problem.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: i dont like pointless feats too,i think you isnt understanding our points,of course i dont like pointless feats,i dont know why you think i'm like a pointless feats?O_o

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

and why do you think that having great feats means making something pointless?,and no,diana doesn't have the highest feats in DC right now,she isn't even close.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By PowerWoman

@gokuwarrior: true,read pre-52 wonder woman,she has great feats,but the story isnt pointless,i dont know why he says a powerful feats would be making something pointless,even pre-crisis wonder woman feats is very good and story isnt pointless

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: i dont like pointless feats too,i think you isnt understanding our points,of course i dont like pointless feats,i dont know why you think i'm like a pointless feats?O_o

Because you are doing such a fine job at promoting them.

@outside_85:

and why do you think that having great feats means making something pointless?,and no,diana doesn't have the highest feats in DC right now,she isn't even close.

Because they always are.

Do enlighten us all then; who do you think has the best feat within the New 52?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By PowerWoman

@outside_85: waiting,why not? i'm just talking about them in here,i dont think dc writer would be listen to me,I just express my opinion in here

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@outside_85: this all marvel some best lift strength feats,i dont mean wonder woman should be lift earth weight,but please

show us some feats like them or pre-crisis wonder woman feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Pre crisis? Comics have changed I hope you know. They aren't as mediocre as they once were. Azzerello made the gods more calculating then destructive.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: I know,i just think wonder woman should be have some great feats

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: She has amazing skill feats and great weapon feats. I've never seen WW as a superhero who depends on her strength like Superman or Powergirl. I've always seen her as someone who depends on skill. I see where you are coming from though, you want to see at least one strength feat.

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Me Cheetah want. Nyaaaa~

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

wrong,great feats aren't always pointless,in the ruka run and perez run wonder woman had amazing feats and the story was flawless,so don't lie,a good writter is able to create a great story with great feats,ruka and perez proved the way to have an interesting story while showing the power of the character at the same time,everything was balanced,thats why along with simone run,they are the 3 greatest runs in wonder woman's history,arazzello and jhons don't do wonder woman justice.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By gokuwarrior

@lilben42: great feats aren't always pointless,in the ruka run and perez run wonder woman had amazing feats and the story was flawless,a good writter is able to create a great story with great feats,ruka and perez proved the way to have an interesting story while showing the power of the character at the same time,everything was balanced,thats why along with simone run,they are the 3 greatest runs in wonder woman's history,arazzello and jhons don't do wonder woman justice.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By lilben42

@gokuwarrior: Those three had a much different take on Wonder Woman than Azzerello's. His Wonder Woman story is like a TV show which is why I love it. He definitely does do her justice. Its not like he hasn't given her any feats at all, he has given her awesome feats and great diplomatic moments. Not everything has to be proven and explained.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By gokuwarrior

@lilben42:

he hasn't given her awesome feats.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42:

he hasn't given her awesome feats.

The order of the pictures are backwards. Your saying these moments weren't awesome? Not all great feats have to be so powerful.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: true,i dont know why people think a great feat would be pointless,the pre-52 wonder woman has better feats but she story isnt pointless

@lilben42 said:

@powerwoman: She has amazing skill feats and great weapon feats. I've never seen WW as a superhero who depends on her strength like Superman or Powergirl. I've always seen her as someone who depends on skill. I see where you are coming from though, you want to see at least one strength feat.

Read my thread,the wonder woman always have great feats,she was wonder woman,yes,wonder,your scans isnt enough wonder for me

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/pre-crisis-wonder-woman-feats-thread-1466864/#0

here,that all of wonder woman feats,pre-crisis,you would be see what is wonder woman feats

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: wonder woman isnt just strength,i know,but strength is still was she most powerful power,new 52 just not enough good

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42:

those feats are good,not awesome,and they aren't high end feats,after more than 1 and half year sinse the title started i would like to have a few high end feats by now,but nothing yet.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

i know,after one and haslf year since the title started,wonder woman should have some amazing strength,durability and super speed feats,almost 2 years have passed,and nothing yet.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

most of wonder woman fans think the same,only the new fans from arazzello run don't agree.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By PowerWoman

@gokuwarrior: yes,that was very strange,a powerful feat isnt mean would be pointless,wonder woman has a lot of real powerful feats they are isnt pointless

the people isnt really understand your point,we are isnt like wonder woman do some pointless feats,a good stroy has a good feats that isnt pointless just like pre-crisis/pre-52 wonder woman feats

new 52 wonder woman feats is poor,extreme low,that isnt really wonder woman feats

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By lilben42

@gokuwarrior: Exactly! Not all feats have to be powerful to be awesome. She did beat Artemis I think twice maybe. But since they don't say how strong she was you don't accept them as feats. She also was able to keep up with Hermes in a fight and he said he was the fastest there is. They were basically fighting in super speed.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: Yeah and I'm sure he will throw something in there. But he has shown feats for speed and skill so its not like he gave her nothing. But New 52 WW has the capability maybe to be more powerful than pre-52. With all these enemies she has coming up she will have to show something.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By gokuwarrior

@lilben42:

arazzello better start to show somethig more specifict about her capabilities,we don't know how powerful artemis is and she went down pretty easily for a god,hermes isn't the fastest being,but he is very,very fast,or he is supposed to be,he was tagged by an arrow in issue 1,so arazzello better be consistent,hermes has god like speed so unless that the arrow was moving at a huge super speed level(which i doubt because it was thrown by a regular monster)hermes shouldn't get tagged by that,i hope arazzello also thinks about this and stay away from inconsistencies.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: new 52 wondr woman should be stronger than pre 52 wonder woman,just needs sometime to show us her feats

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By lilben42

@gokuwarrior: You do know he sacrificed himself so that Zola wouldn't be hit by the arrow so that's not an inconsistency. It doesn't matter how powerful Artemis was it was an amazing moment and Hermes said he was the fastest alive.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By lykopis

I don't know what the heck happened but I simply came into this thread to find out who Wonder Woman's villains would be and instead found every strength feat since the beginning of comicdom -- and mostly Marvel's for some reason....

So -- uhm -- yeah, great to know there will be at two villains for Wonder Women. Cheetah should be interesting...I guess?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42:

hermes said he was the fastest alive maybe in his dream or backl in the anciant greek but not anymore,not with flash and zoom around.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Well I don't think Flash has any crazy feats yet and plus its not like they raced before. Who knows?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42:

and hermes hasn't great feats either,fighting wonder woman means nothing because we don't know how fast she is in the new 52,she could only be supersonic for all we know.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: we are just want to good story+powerful feats,even just give us 1 feat,we are waiting for over years....please..

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: @gokuwarrior: Basically you want everything thoroughly explained so you know how powerful people are? Alright. But don't bash Azzerello by saying he's not doing justice to Wonder Woman and such for not giving her high end feats. The only thing that's bad about the book is the demi god and Amazonian rapists thing.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By gokuwarrior

@lilben42: i don't need him to explain what she is doing,it's clear what she is doing,flying,jumping high,destroying a big rock,it's very clear what she is doing,but it's not impressive,give her high end feats,it's been almost 2 years,it's time for the big feats.

and i don't have a problem with her being demi god,she always was like a god with all her godly powers,and yes the other bad thing is the amazons being killers and rapists.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: that not my point,i'm not complain wonder woman storys

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers