#1 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

She is an Adult filmstar and recently did a Wonder Woman shoot. She actually looks the part, although she needs a little more muscle. Here are the SFW pics (the non safe for works pics are easily found). She is also like 5''10. I only posted this because she is hot and there are a lot of Wonder Woman fans here.

#2 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to post this in Wonder Woman's forums. Mods any help?

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

No deal.  Babs looked better in her WW outfit.

#4 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously an adult film star?   

Still she looks alright in it, but I've seen better on Halloween Costume webpages to be honest.
#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" No deal.  Babs looked better in her WW outfit. "
Kim Kardashian looked the best :D
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: I have no idea who that is, but she sounds like a race of aliens from Deep Space 9 :p
#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Gambler: I have no idea who that is, but she sounds like a race of aliens from Deep Space 9 :p "

Kim Kardashian
#8 Posted by Morning_Dew (3835 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Gambler: I have no idea who that is, but she sounds like a race of aliens from Deep Space 9 :p "
LOL!!!!!
#9 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @xerox-kitty said:

Kim Kardashian
"
She would makje a terrible WW
#10 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rothschild said:
" @Gambler said:
" @xerox-kitty said:

Kim Kardashian
"
She would makje a terrible WW "
why is she wearing stockings under neath?  I'm betting it's to cover her cottage cheese thighs
#11 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" No deal.  Babs looked better in her WW outfit. "
<3
#12 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: 
This is one of my issues with casting for comic book characters. People get sooo fixated on someone 'looking' like character they forget to wonder if the person could actually play a character.

I think this is often why animated movies based on comics do better. The voice actor is much easier to link to a character. Kevin Conroy may not look like Batman, but he is the perfect voice for him. The same goes for Mark Hamill as the Joker. I wish they would make a movie using computer graphics. Look at how amazing Batman Arkham Asylum was in detail. I'd see a movie that looked like that.

@Gambler said:

" Kim Kardashian looked the best :D "

Blasphemy!!

What is Kim Kardashian even famous for? She did a sex tape and has a big ass. How is she any different then these pseudo-celebrities such as Paris Hilton and Tila Tequila. This is why I despise "Reality TV". It makes famous examples of humans who should only be examples of what a person should never want to be. It rewards the worst examples of the human psyche.
#13 Edited by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

At lees the costume looks good on her.

#14 Posted by johnjcoe9198 (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt:  Ironically enough, I remember an OLD cast photo of the BATMAN: TAS cast, and they all look a helluva lot like their characters.  I'll see if I can hunt down a scan of the pic, as the Batman special with the photo is long gone...
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
this is not Diana, no way
#16 Posted by AmazingWebHead (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see an adult film star as Wonder Woman than Kim Kardashian