Thoughts on Wonder Woman and Superman

BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Are you happy with this relationship or do you feel like it should have never happened? I personally can't say about the New 52 version, since I completely dropped it, but I will say I love them as a couple in Kingdom Come. I want to know if you like the pairing or not. And if not then why and who do you think Diana is good with (I'm not gonna talk about Clark because pretty much everybody is going to say Lois Lane.) or if she should stay single and independent.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The two of them together is a little hard to take at times since there both "alpha males" so to speak but when writing well they as a couple is not that bad but when one is taking the lead that is when the train leaves the tracks and you get a bad tastes in your mouth.

For me I grew up with clark and lois and that is what I well always want to see in the long run. If DC wants dianna dating them create someone who shares her core values and who has not been part of a couple for the last 75 years.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I liked it at first a whole lot. I've only made it to issue 11, but for me it's lost the feeling between the two characters.