superman/wonderwoman #2 thoughts

• 170 results
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@outside_85: There proved these gods was weak,it's enough for you?

Yes,they are weak,superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>all gods put together,superman has better feats,ww no any feats can prove she even just close superman 0.1 % of strength

DD just hit ww almost to dies

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By SanoHibiki

@hastalavista:

I just recently (read - yesterday) decided to invest my money in WW title, so, please, answer on two spoiler questions for me:

1. Is Diana’s Lasso still unbreakable by any physical force or, like in “Superman Red Son”, it can be torn apart by sufficient strength?

2. That new God of War business. Is that simply a title or Diana actually got some part of Ares’ divinity?

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By whygamespot

@sanohibiki: If you mean that in new52, I honestly don't know... I don't think Azz explain those in the series. Perhaps you can create a new topic to ask those questions?

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SanoHibiki

@hastalavista:

If Azzarello didn’t explain this in his title, then potential new topic with these questions will be nothing more than not based on any proof speculation and so it will be useless. Thank you for so fast response.

Guess I should read WW title from very beginning (I already got lost in all this “Gods were out of character”, “DD stronger than FB” and so on).

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: LOL, many of WW fans (including me) are very protective of the old WW image that everyone gets stubborn and sensitive and sometimes cynical/sarcastic.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: minus the orphics, but they rarely ever go there

anywho it is a good book which cements their validity as a power couple

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Yes,they are weak,superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>all gods put together,superman has better feats,ww no any feats can prove she even just close superman 0.1 % of strength

Ah no, you haven't proven anything, as usual.

Btw is it an indicator of how upset you are when your spelling becomes worse and you have a greater tendency for hyperbole?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110  Edited By dshipp17

I liked the respect that Superman showed Hephaestus in this issue; that was a class act. Honestly, I was kind of delighted to see Apollo knocked down a few notches; he was acting very arrogant, basically since he was introduced. The New-52 Doomsday must be powerful, if he can be in the Phantom Zone and still defeat Wonder Woman by breaking her arms. But Superman should not be able to physically hurt a supernatural being. Wonder Woman is demi.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

Ah no, you haven't proven anything, as usual.

Btw is it an indicator of how upset you are when your spelling becomes worse and you have a greater tendency for hyperbole?

Go on,You just pretend to ignore the facts,

The facts:Superman is FAR stronger than wonder woman in New 52

The facts:Superman has enough feats prove his strength is far stronger than New 52 wonder woman

The facts,if superman sooo powerful,his villain should be match him,that mean,superman's villain>>>wonder woman's vaillain,no matter how you ignore the facts,facts always is facts

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

I swear, Charles Soule is killing everything he puts out. And he has like 5-6 frickin titles!!! Letter 44, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, Thunderbolts, Superman-Wonder Woman, and upcoming SHE Hulk series. Also he puts out graphic novels occasionally. WOW. That is insane!!!!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Outside_85

The facts:Superman has enough feats prove his strength is far stronger than New 52 wonder woman

The facts,if superman sooo powerful,his villain should be match him,that mean,superman's villain>>>wonder woman's vaillain,no matter how you ignore the facts,facts always is facts

Mind start posting some of your 'facts' so I can consider if I should ignore them or not?

It's not a fact, and it's not true. For one you are basing it entirely on Superman lifting weights in a gym while we haven't seen Diana in a gym measuring her own biceps. Secondly, if Superman was as strong as you claim, Diana wouldn't have been able to even move him when she kicked him in JL. And as we saw, in scans you posted, Apollo could pimpslap Superman aside with zero effort while Diana took far heavier blows from him.

He has some impressive feats in a gym, outside of it however the fact is that Superman has been the physical inferior combatant whenever he's been in a fight with no sign that he is really anywhere near as strong as his weightlifting would suggest.

Here is a fact for you that you seem to have forgotten; In the old DCU there was a point behind a Superman-villain not being as strong as he was, normally because it meant they were either smarter or had other resources to draw on. Back then the list of recurring characters that were stronger than Superman (that he faced) was narrowed down to Mongul, Doomsday and Superboy-Prime (armored). Now however the ducks are lining up to show they are stronger, adding; Darkseid, Apollo, H'El, Helspont and possibly Ultraman to the list.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

Mind start posting some of your 'facts' so I can consider if I should ignore them or not?

It's not a fact, and it's not true. For one you are basing it entirely on Superman lifting weights in a gym while we haven't seen Diana in a gym measuring her own biceps. Secondly, if Superman was as strong as you claim, Diana wouldn't have been able to even move him when she kicked him in JL. And as we saw, in scans you posted, Apollo could pimpslap Superman aside with zero effort while Diana took far heavier blows from him.

He has some impressive feats in a gym, outside of it however the fact is that Superman has been the physical inferior combatant whenever he's been in a fight with no sign that he is really anywhere near as strong as his weightlifting would suggest.

Here is a fact for you that you seem to have forgotten; In the old DCU there was a point behind a Superman-villain not being as strong as he was, normally because it meant they were either smarter or had other resources to draw on. Back then the list of recurring characters that were stronger than Superman (that he faced) was narrowed down to Mongul, Doomsday and Superboy-Prime (armored). Now however the ducks are lining up to show they are stronger, adding; Darkseid, Apollo, H'El, Helspont and possibly Ultraman to the list.

Aquaman also knock out superman,So I guess he can bench earth weight five days,too?eh?that your logic?

Serious,where I said superman all villains as strong as him?I said,superman's villains,these Powerful villains,like DD,there no Luther or some normal villains,and yes,You never see wonder woman has feats could match superman,No matter what ago,Pre-crisis,Pre-52,or New 52,Wonder woman never match superman in STRENGTH,you just dont listen,New 52 superman feats is much more Impressive than wonder woman,so,that why DD just almost crush wonder woman to die,because DD is superman powerful villains,DC never allow wonder woman could be hurt DD or match him,never,you just Ignore them,but,ok,everyone could check feats thread

there

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/new-52-superman-respect-thread-670295/#1637

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/new-52-wonder-woman-respect-thread-672635/#714

Everyone could check them

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman also knock out superman,So I guess he can bench earth weight five days,too?eh?that your logic?

Serious,where I said superman all villains as strong as him?I said,superman's villains,these Powerful villains,like DD,there no Luther or some normal villains,and yes,You never see wonder woman has feats could match superman,No matter what ago,Pre-crisis,Pre-52,or New 52,Wonder woman never match superman in STRENGTH,you just dont listen,New 52 superman feats is much more Impressive than wonder woman,so,that why DD just almost crush wonder woman to die,because DD is superman powerful villains,DC never allow wonder woman could be hurt DD or match him,never,you just Ignore them,but,ok,everyone could check feats thread

there

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/new-52-superman-respect-thread-670295/#1637

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/new-52-wonder-woman-respect-thread-672635/#714

Everyone could check them

Not it is not my logic, it is an example of these characters being close to Superman in strength, where as you, just claimed he was far above them both. (He is in Aquaman's case but thats more down to GJ's fanboy writing.)

You wanna know where I got that idea from? Here, with special emphasis on the word 'match':

Pre-Crisis WW could tow the sun after her plane, post-Crisis WW was by Batman considered the greatest fighter on the planet over Superman and she survived a full on foaming at the mouth Superman going at her thinking she was Doomsday, nobody other than Doomsday would have been standing after that, but Diana did.

And here is a comparison to the scan you posted earlier of Superman getting pimpslapped:

No Caption Provided

Now which fight did Apollo put more effort into?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: What make wonder woman close superman in strength?

Serious,You know superman and wonder woman feats in new ,but you just ignore them,what's your points?superman stronger,faster,more durable,he crush wonder woman in everyway

That was a lie,GA wonder woman never move the sun,it's just cover,you even not read this comic,right?the PC wonder woman best feats just move moon,even pre-52 wonder woman is stronger than Pre-crisis (GA or SA) wonder woman,you dont know?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Serious,

"I've never been hit that hard"

That save said,Doomsday=superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FB>>>>>>>>>>>>GM of ww>>>>>>>ww

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: My point is that you lowball Diana every chance you have in these threads, just because it's not been put on paper how fast, how strong or how durable Diana is. So you go right ahead and assume your view is the only one that matters.

Oh so now pre-Crisis WW can only move the moon? Gee, I wish I could remember the last time someone did anything like that...

Serious, learn to read, I put that scan there because of Apollo not Doomsday.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Serious,If you even not read Pre-crisis wonder woman,Don't hand me that Pre-crisis knowledge,I read all of superman(Pre-crisis)And all wonder woman(Pre-crisis)Comic,She never pushed sun or something,if you talking about this

No Caption Provided

iT's just cover,not a practical action,but i know you never read Pre-crisis wonder woman comic book(Ha,ww fans?)

Superman has better feats,this is facts,no matter how you Ignore them,NEW 52 WW ISNT MATCH superman in everyway,also,DD>>>>>>>Apollo,did you read scan?

Go on,Continue to ignore the facts

WhineHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By WhineHaus

The first issue was awesome, so I was pretty excited for SM/WW #2. Personally, I thought #2 was a bit of a let down, story-wise. The Apollo encounter, while entertaining to a certain extent, seemed forced. Much of me wants to blame the writing, which I wasn't so impressed with.

The last page was AWESOME, though! I am curious to see where the story is headed, but I feel like I'm searching for a narrative framework that isn't there. That said, they have huge potential with these two characters. I'll probably keep picking up the title until it really starts to lose me (which I hope doesn't happen).

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By whygamespot

@powerwoman said:

@outside_85: Serious,If you even not read Pre-crisis wonder woman,Don't hand me that Pre-crisis knowledge,I read all of superman(Pre-crisis)And all wonder woman(Pre-crisis)Comic,She never pushed sun or something,if you talking about this

No Caption Provided

iT's just cover,not a practical action,but i know you never read Pre-crisis wonder woman comic book(Ha,ww fans?)

Superman has better feats,this is facts,no matter how you Ignore them,NEW 52 WW ISNT MATCH superman in everyway,also,DD>>>>>>>Apollo,did you read scan?

Go on,Continue to ignore the facts

Soule was BS-ing when he wrote "I've never been hit that hard". WW was hit by FB and healed under the medical attention of the New Gods for 3 days! This time it took an instant for her to heal. It was either WW got retarded hit by DD or Soule was full of nonsense. I believe it was the latter.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hastalavista: You forgot,In WW herself comic book,she isnt has "Divine blood"

No Caption Provided

Here

In other comic book,wonder woman isnt have "god-mode"even when Doomsday almost kill her,why she not use it?

Yes,because Azz's comic book isnt inside New 52 other comic book

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: to be fair Diana just meet doomsday and it look like she was trying to analyze him to find some weakness(doomsday got no weakness)by the time she would of gone god mode her arm were already broken which she need so she can take the bracelet off btw i hope she goes god mode in this book especially with Tony Daniel art my god that will look amazing one last thing divine blood is god blood like what wonder woman is a god

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: DD one blow take wonder woman two arms,I dont know that what mean,only show us how weak is she

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: not really cause it was DD who did it beside pre new 52 DD broke superman(during a power boost) arm as well if i remember correctly also man DD has no equal

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By PowerWoman

@darknightspideyfanboy: When superman fight DD,they are KO each other,You forgot it,and yes,we dont know new 52 DD how powerful,but still,superman has much better feats could prove himself,there no any reason to think DD is much more powerful than superman(who can bench earth five days)

WW isnt have any strength feats,speed,durable,and even her skills was nothing to do with DD,when DD beat wonder woman,If that not show us how weak is wonder woman,I dont know that what mean

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Doomdsday has never fought Superman in the New 52, Morrison implied he died but didn't specify how. It appears Doomsday is much more powerful, although Zod seemed to handle him well without powers for some reason. Faora should be stronger than WW, she is a sunlight powered Kryptonian. Apollo should be able to break a non-amped Superman.On to the fighting skills, WW is now 23, so there is now reason why Faora should be any less skilled. She should be a challenge. WW wrecked Supergirl a fully powered kryptonian huh gave Superman a good fight when they tussled so they still should be around the same level. Superman doesn't have that many non-ridiculous feats, aside from the lifting and the ridiculous super-intelligent they insist in giving him, he got defeated by He'll pretty easily and Wraith wrecked him.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: other than superman need magical armor to help him fight DD i think i already know who stronger

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: Superman bench earth weight five days,that feats almost kill everyone

Wittywally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wrecked Supergirl a fully powered kryptonian huh gave Superman a good fight when they tussled so they still should be around the same level. Superman doesn't have that many non-ridiculous feats, aside from the lifting and the ridiculous super-intelligent they insist in giving him, he got defeated by He'll pretty easily and Wraith wrecked him.

Other than tossing supergirl in the air, superman didn't even fight supergirl. It was all supergirl hitting superman and superman just taking it all.

Supermans clone beat supergirl rather easily, then the real superman beat his clone without any trouble.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wittywally: That's true,ww said supergirl as strong as her,and superman is far stronger than supergirl

Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supergirl or wonder woman

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomdsday has never fought Superman in the New 52, Morrison implied he died but didn't specify how. It appears Doomsday is much more powerful, although Zod seemed to handle him well without powers for some reason. Faora should be stronger than WW, she is a sunlight powered Kryptonian. Apollo should be able to break a non-amped Superman.On to the fighting skills, WW is now 23, so there is now reason why Faora should be any less skilled. She should be a challenge. WW wrecked Supergirl a fully powered kryptonian huh gave Superman a good fight when they tussled so they still should be around the same level. Superman doesn't have that many non-ridiculous feats, aside from the lifting and the ridiculous super-intelligent they insist in giving him, he got defeated by He'll pretty easily and Wraith wrecked him.

Pretty much this, except Superman fighting with Supergirl. It looked to me more like he let her hit him many times without actual responding. Still, overall Kara for sure doesn’t look like much weaker than her cousin.

@wittywally:

Supermans clone beat supergirl rather easily, then the real superman beat his clone without any trouble.

That actually doesn’t mean anything. Supes’ clone was made of microscopic nano-robots and somehow was connected with real Superman who was in some kind of stasis. When real Superman broke free, his clone started falling apart and malfunctioning, so later Superman beat already weakened opponent.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for prettywonderboy
prettywonderboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SERIOUSLY, SOME BITCHES NEED TO GET OVER THAT LAME BENCH THE EARTH'S WEIGHT FOR 5 DAYS CRAP! SO IRRITATING! UGH!

CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD ME A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prettywonderboy: SERIOUSLY, SOME BITCHES NEED FACTS TO FACTS,or call writer himself

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

Though superman still have better feats

You are giving too much credit to importance of feats. Superman have several titles, level of displayed by him powers changes from title to title, from writer to writer. And in any case we shouldn’t base our opinion on single “bench-pressing Earth’s weight for 5 days” feat. We already had a little discussion how I feel about it. It’s just single feat, nothing more and nothing less.

Also I absolutely disagree about DD=SM>>>>>>>WW concept. Doomsday (and sometimes Hulk) is perfect embodiment of sheer physical power and brutal strength, beast capable of tearing apart Gods. In Pre-52 DD nearly killed Darkseid (and we know on what level of power Darkseid actually is). In SM/WW #2 Clark himself said that he very doubtful in his ability to win against Doomsday (while making face like he going to die tomorrow, which required some pep-talk from Di to cheer him up).

Besides, in JL title Supes got a nice kick in jaw from Diana. Results of this scene and this kick are very clear in showing us that Diana simply CAN'T BE much weaker that Clark. As far as I concerned, they should be nearly equal in strength department.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Muttering) It’s always convenient to disregard something that you don’t want to admit…

@toplel:

shes suddenly on or near his level

I have this opinion because:

1. that was case in Pre-52 Universe;

2. their actions in JL title suggest that;

3. in New-52 so far I didn’t see evidence to contrary.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SanoHibiki

@toplel:

1. Changed mostly some traits of character’s personalities, some sides of their life, but I didn’t see any evidence that their abilities and power levels changed to any meaningful degree (except possibly Flash and his IMP);

2. well, for example, how they both were holding ship to guard city against tsunami, their overall modus operandi and interaction in field…

3. for me it's not clear at all, so, how it said, “scans or it didn’t happen”.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That’s last post for today. Tomorrow starts my 24-hours shift, so I am going to rest before it.

@toplel:

1. If you mean in comparison with Pre-52 Superman, then I disagree. Except this whole “bench-press Earth’s weight for 5 days”, they seem pretty evenly matched for me.

2. To summarize it, amount of effort and result, coming from said effort, for both them in JL title seems approximately equal.

3. Me proving? I prefer “prove to me” approach better… : )

I read this comics you talking about, so – how relevant first case you mentioned?

About Apollo – still not see how that proving that Clark stronger than Di. I already said in one of my earlier posts. Where is it… Ah, yes, there is it:

Much more noteworthy fact – what king of energy he absorbed. Apollo himself generated it, it can be said that this was part of him.

That’s rather common motif in the mythology of the ancient pantheons of gods - Greek, Aztec and Egyptian. When you need to hurt or kill god, you take part of him and turn it in weapon, because only god can hurt himself (useful loophole). I remember cases of making poison from blood, mixing droll of some god with clay to create, if I not mistaken, a pike and so on.

Apollo not only amped Supes, he also basically let him use his own essence against him. If he didn’t have blast Superman with his own energy, I think than end result would have been very different.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By PowerWoman

Lol.there a lot of people agree with me,superman is MUCH(if not billion or trillions)more stronger than wonder woman

I know people suck"bench earth five days",but it's happen,you cant Ignore them,did you guy forgot ultraman EASILY pushed the moon?

If writer belive bench earth five days just rubbish,why ultraman can pushed the moon?

So,yes,bench earth five days feats is legal feat

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By dshipp17

@sanohibiki said:

That’s last post for today. Tomorrow starts my 24-hours shift, so I am going to rest before it.

@toplel:

1. If you mean in comparison with Pre-52 Superman, then I disagree. Except this whole “bench-press Earth’s weight for 5 days”, they seem pretty evenly matched for me.

2. To summarize it, amount of effort and result, coming from said effort, for both them in JL title seems approximately equal.

3. Me proving? I prefer “prove to me” approach better… : )

I read this comics you talking about, so – how relevant first case you mentioned?

About Apollo – still not see how that proving that Clark stronger than Di. I already said in one of my earlier posts. Where is it… Ah, yes, there is it:

Much more noteworthy fact – what king of energy he absorbed. Apollo himself generated it, it can be said that this was part of him.

That’s rather common motif in the mythology of the ancient pantheons of gods - Greek, Aztec and Egyptian. When you need to hurt or kill god, you take part of him and turn it in weapon, because only god can hurt himself (useful loophole). I remember cases of making poison from blood, mixing droll of some god with clay to create, if I not mistaken, a pike and so on.

Apollo not only amped Supes, he also basically let him use his own essence against him. If he didn’t have blast Superman with his own energy, I think than end result would have been very different.

I was agreeing with most of your posts up until this comment; I'm confused as to whether you're insinuating God or some other supernatural being. Yes, only God could hurt God, but that's about it; just attach a period and dispose of any additions to that comment. There is no loophole, as far as anything else goes, because nothing else could injure God to be able to use anything of God against God; that's the part that anyone contemplating something along these lines need to get. A corollary to this is that nothing mortal can harm a supernatural being in any way, despite displays of strength; even Apollo charging Superman should still have yielded no positive results for Superman.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all have a weird perception of what it means to be a "god" in a comic book. It doesnt mean much, at most, comic book gods are part of the top tier of Earth characters, still generally below cosmics and abstracts and their like.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if Supes could have beat Apollo without being charged.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By dshipp17

@deaditegonzo said:

You all have a weird perception of what it means to be a "god" in a comic book. It doesnt mean much, at most, comic book gods are part of the top tier of Earth characters, still generally below cosmics and abstracts and their like.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if Supes could have beat Apollo without being charged.

If that were true, than why aren't the writers showing news reporter and regular woman, Lois Lane, breaking Doomsday's back and keeping him in check? Obviously, there's some level of logic. Since you bring up Cosmic beings, even Marvel does not imply that the Cosmic beings in the Marvel Universe is a level above God; as a matter of fact, God has a cure for Galactus's great hunger, but Galactus cannot have access to that cure. Did you actually think before you posted?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By deaditegonzo

@dshipp17 said:

@deaditegonzo said:

If that were true, than why aren't the writers showing news reporter and regular woman, Lois Lane, breaking Doomsday's back and keeping him in check? Obviously, there's some level of logic. Since you bring up Cosmic beings, even Marvel does not imply that the Cosmic beings in the Marvel Universe is a level above God; as a matter of fact, God has a cure for Galactus's great hunger, but Galactus cannot have access to that cure. Did you actually think before you posted?

I think youre confusing two things: literal capital "G" God, who is represented by One Above All in Marvel and the Presence in DC, both of whom are more powerful than all other characters. And little "g" gods, such as Apollo, Thor, Hercules, etc. Those guys can be beaten by other top tier characters and ARE from time to time.

Your analogy with Lois Lane and Doomsday has nothing to do with anything, which makes me think you had trouble reading my initial post.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By PowerWoman

@toplel:

Superman benched the earth for 5 days= 14 septillion pounds. in five days non stop i estimate 250,000 reps.

then plug into formula

Initial weight times 0.03 = X

X times reps = Y

Y + initial weight= Max

x .03

----------------------------------------------

x 250,000

------------------------------------------------------

+ 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

------------------------------------------------------

that is supermans max bench: 1 dectillion(spelling), 50 nonillion, 14 octillion

Superman can bench the solar system,And superman can lift it with easily

New 52 wonder woman can lift a plane,maybe 100 tons,that mean,Superman trillions and trillions time stronger than New 52 wonder woman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Dude,you isnt read New 52 ww comic?these gods was weak,you just use wrong logic

God isnt mean powerful,it's could mean weak