SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #6 Preview

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Bezza

..intruiging, wonder what will happen?! Hope its as good as issue 5.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By tigerkaya

I hope Superman has a broken leg after this or his back for irony.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Wonder Woman goes 1o1 with Zod or Issue 5 will have been for nothing. After Soule made so much about Superman's lack of battle prowess, this time he's got to take the lesser foe.

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

Impressive. Charles Soule has a way of writing the relationship in a way I don't mind it. When Johns writes it, I don't know why, it doesn't work but Soule seems to be doing a fine job.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom: WW vs zod, i think that will be interesting, a battle between them could go either way. but i'll be rooting for faora if she were to face supes ( ha she can finish what she started in man of steel)

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ArchiZoom

@marvel123 said:

@archizoom: WW vs zod, i think that will be interesting, a battle between them could go either way. but i'll be rooting for faora if she were to face supes ( ha she can finish what she started in man of steel)

What's the probability of that happening though, Wonder Woman who talked the talk in issue 5 will look like a fool when she struggles with Faora and I'm prepared to hear Wonder Woman vocally admit her foe is stronger than her though she didn't have to say it, they always have her saying things like that. Issue 6 is a big pressure point for me, this book will either sink or swim.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom: Because even write dont know how should be strong of wonder woman

Look her history,one story she cant lift tank,next story she could be help superman move earth

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I don't know what planet you're from but this is comics. It doesn't matter what strength feats Superman has. It only means Wonder Woman, Shazam and others on his power level can do it too. The exception of course is if the comics says they can't lift it like Superman can which so far has never seen publication.

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I love the way Soule writes their relationship. brilliant.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By r2datu

@archizoom: Because even write dont know how should be strong of wonder woman

Look her history,one story she cant lift tank,next story she could be help superman move earth

Prove me wrong.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GrandWonder

It isn't about ABC logic, lol. You claimed Superman is Billions of times stronger than Wonder Woman and yet she can break his rib and go toe-to-toe with her. What is your purpose on this forum? I see you have at least 1200 post all saying she isn't as powerful as Superman when she's clearly on his level. I say you are a TROLL. Go into a battle thread and I will eat you alive and your out-of-this world comments.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It isn't about ABC logic, lol. You claimed Superman is Billions of times stronger than Wonder Woman and yet she can break his rib and go toe-to-toe with her. What is your purpose on this forum? I see you have at least 1200 post all saying she isn't as powerful as Superman when she's clearly on his level. I say you are a TROLL. Go into a battle thread and I will eat you alive and your out-of-this world comments.

Yes I agree, she Is clearly a "Class 100" character, along with Superman, Marvel, Super-girl. Superman is undoubtedly that bit stronger, but they are in the same class. Why was it Wonder Woman helping Superman catch an aircraft carrier in the Justice League Story a year or so back (and it appeared to take equal effort from both of them to catch and balance the load)? To emphasise that of the JL characters, she is in superman's league.

Issue 5 was great for WW fans. If WW now goes and gets trashed by Zod in the re-match, I for one will drop this book like a stone! I am hoping Soule will do her justice...