She needs another solo ongoing

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel like Finch is trying to kill our brain cells. The book isn't that bad compared to some I have read but Diana's being played. Just give Wonder Woman her own Action Comics and let Greg Ruka write it. We just need something to kill off time.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

How about we just get the Finch's to leave?

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

How about we just get the Finch's to leave?

both is good. a total rework would be better or bringing in pre new 52 continuity again

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's nice having an out of continuity comic, but I'd rather the Sensation Comics go to a second in continuity series. I think "Wonder Woman" should be about her more classic superhero adventures, and Sensation Comics should more follow her role as the God of War. Meaning her role in geopolitics, and the drama of the Greek Pantheon.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's nice having an out of continuity comic, but I'd rather the Sensation Comics go to a second in continuity series. I think "Wonder Woman" should be about her more classic superhero adventures, and Sensation Comics should more follow her role as the God of War. Meaning her role in geopolitics, and the drama of the Greek Pantheon.

I like this thought process ... but I also like what they are currently doing with Sensation ... I like the anthology style, despite having had some mediocre/bad issues, I like that it's given us a lot of different takes on Diana

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

When they announced Sensation Comics, I thought it would have been taking place in the main continuity, but I guess not.

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes she should

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I don't know what is worse the Finch's book or that.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I'm still waiting for an actual schedule for Wonder WOman 77.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:
@muffin_sangria said:

I like this thought process ... but I also like what they are currently doing with Sensation ... I like the anthology style, despite having had some mediocre/bad issues, I like that it's given us a lot of different takes on Diana

Oh yeah I'm not saying the should cancel the current Sensation Comics to make this happen. If they did get a second solo title though maybe they could change the name to "The New Adventures of Wonder Woman" so it could keep running as well.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:
@muffin_sangria said:

Oh yeah I'm not saying the should cancel the current Sensation Comics to make this happen. If they did get a second solo title though maybe they could change the name to "The New Adventures of Wonder Woman" so it could keep running as well.

they can´t even get one title right and you want more.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:
@muffin_sangria said:

I'm always PRO more WW titles ... assuming they don't suck! I have to agree with @jphulk26 that they need to fix what's wrong with the existing ones though!

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman Unchained written by Scott Snyder.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

She sure does need another title. ✅

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually like the Finch title

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nah..... I just want one really good Wonder Woman comic.....

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

@judasnixon: I know she needs one big iconic story like TDKR.

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdetective27: The Hiketeia comes to mind as being comparable, but not nearly as iconic as TDKR.

If anyone can give her a good story that doesn't suffer from "constant secondary character killing syndrome" or have her relying on JL back support, then I'm all for it.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said couple years ago athat DC should bring back sensation comic and have that be about WW past and during the 5 year time skip in the new 52 since Azzarello doesn't seem interested in talking about her past.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think she has more solos than Superman and anyone not named Batman.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#24  Edited By darkdetective27

@alsummers: Yeah I mean even something like Hush that shows off her rogues gallery would do for her as long as it was good.