No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I want to know what the hell she's doing, like who she's fighting. Very intrigued.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

when I first saw her:

No Caption Provided

when she did the exploding thing:

No Caption Provided

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Redatom1234

She was great

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I always believed in you Gal

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was sincerely amazed.

A very important part of my excitement after watching the trailer.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smgamehhh: Same.

My biggest questions about the trailer are who is WW fighting and what is Batman doing fighting a El Fourth Reich in a desert.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MaZeRaIII

The film is gonna be good definitly.

And WW must kick some ass. :D

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saint_Sophie

I'm still on the meh/neutral side. I'll wait till the movie's released. Please say that Gadot has a big enough role so we can all gauge her.. then again I'm doubtful that she was given a lot of dialogue.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

From the looks of the trailer she will fight Superman. Love it. It might say BVS but she might be taking on Clark.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she is serving as the first, and only, line of defense against Doomsday (reanimated, mutated Zod corpse), while two idiots pummel eachother over a misunderstanding.

And I want it on the record that I loved the trailer, and I am super hyped. I'm just pretty sure Wonder Woman will be the voice of reason.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Whosever holds this lasso, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of... Wonder Woman!" I'm sorry, I just had to do that. That lightning thing she did with her bracelet that made some kind of forcefield was sick though.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was only there for a couple of seconds so there's not much for me to go on lol.

manuelb132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was great! Definitely killed it! :D

manuelb132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Yeah. As much as I am hoping she proves a lot of people wrong, I am still expecting Gal Gadot to not exactly do Wonder Woman justice. Nothing against her but she doesn't have much of an acting ability judging by the movies she has been in and she has trouble with the English language. I guess it gives Wonder Woman an accent if she can't fix it. Still, I hope she proves me wrong and there's more to her than her looks.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

She was only there for a couple of seconds so there's not much for me to go on lol.

Yeah, the action scenes are def gonna be sweet and fun to watch but honestly, we have no indication on what her dialogue is, what they even intend on her to sound like.. we don't even know how good her acting is yet judging from that trailer. And we all know Diana is more then just badass scenes and sword and lasso swinging.

Unless somehow being badass = being a good actress. :D. The only thing I'm hyped up for this WW still is her action scenes.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SLAAAAY BITCH SLAAAY

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Okay.. well then internet high five for being on the same page. :D. Okay.. that sounded kind of lame.. :p.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Okay.. well then internet high five for being on the same page. :D. Okay.. that sounded kind of lame.. :p.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Not unless you do it right:

No Caption Provided

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Costume looks amazing. :)

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sad that we didn't get a little more screen time from Gal ... but what we got was BADASS

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like the effects in the trailer aren't final, so are they going to CG about 20 pounds of muscle onto her?

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like the effects in the trailer aren't final, so are they going to CG about 20 pounds of muscle onto her?

ugh ... so over the she's too skinny b*tching ... it's done, move on!

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

@m_man: Yeah. As much as I am hoping she proves a lot of people wrong, I am still expecting Gal Gadot to not exactly do Wonder Woman justice. Nothing against her but she doesn't have much of an acting ability judging by the movies she has been in and she has trouble with the English language. I guess it gives Wonder Woman an accent if she can't fix it. Still, I hope she proves me wrong and there's more to her than her looks.

English isn't Wonder Woman's first language anyway and she isn't American so why would she have an American accent?

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NYBreezy

@maccyd: Because the film is made in the U.S. and the domestic numbers for box office is more important to film studios. And the last I heard, English is the main language in the U.S. It wouldn't do Gal any good if I can understand Bale's Batman voice better than her.

But if you want to be a douchebag and take stuff I wrote out of context, at least acknowledge that the main problem I have for her casting is her acting abilities.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy: I highly doubt they'd release a film with lines she can't speak. Considering Jackie Chan and Arnold Schwarzenegger are popular among others and have strong native accents, I doubt the public will mind a non-American accent. The U.S domestic box office usually only makes up 20-30% of the most popular films' total earnings btw.

leakywigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

@maccyd: Because the film is made in the U.S. and the domestic numbers for box office is more important to film studios. And the last I heard, English is the main language in the U.S. It wouldn't do Gal any good if I can understand Bale's Batman voice better than her.

But if you want to be a douchebag and take stuff I wrote out of context, at least acknowledge that the main problem I have for her casting is her acting abilities.

I think a bit of an overreaction to what was said. Any way @maccyd said it best. I think her acting will be fine. what worries me more is in WW´s solo movie, will she have the range to pull that off. In this film I doubt she´ll have the screen time out of the main battle to really wow us.

Avatar image for pageonepanelone
PageOnePanelOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she is serving as the first, and only, line of defense against Doomsday (reanimated, mutated Zod corpse), while two idiots pummel eachother over a misunderstanding.

And I want it on the record that I loved the trailer, and I am super hyped. I'm just pretty sure Wonder Woman will be the voice of reason.

Seconded.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By Cloakx14

She looks sexy as f*ck as Wonder woman. i can't wait till 2016 !

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

JBBuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JBBuc

Confirmation bias. It seems as though those of you who are rooting for her think she did something awesome while those of us in the Anti-Gal camp remain unimpressed. After watching that trailer, I still don't feel that I have ever actually seen her facial expression change.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was a very nice clothes hanger but then where often told to do what where best at.

Ops let my snark out.

Still very much on the meh bandwagon I need to see and hear Gal as WW before I fanboy my head off.

I_Rock_Fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I more interested in her time line for her movie tbh. I think she has the potential as a great wonder woman, my only problem is her timeline.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#37  Edited By darkdetective27

Well when I first saw her I was freaking out just like with the rest of the trailer. Then I watched it again and was really curious to see how Wonder Woman and Diana Prince tie into the movie and still losing my mind over her.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Though Ill admit Im still doubting Gal in the role. I mean she looks great, but so did Malin Akerman as Silk Spectre II and he said she was perfect for the role and she totally wasnt. Still excited for the movie and Im hoping for the best.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@nybreezy said:

While true that the domestic BO is the more important to the US perception of a movie, especially when it comes to determine if it's going to be a hit or a flop. There really isn't any sound reason why Diana as a character would speak perfect English, she is after all Greek, from an isolated community and she is portrayed by an Israeli actress. But if the presence of an accent is perceived as damaging... we could pull up a long list of well received and well selling movies that prominently feature people who speaks with an accent.

As far as I am concerned, an accent for the character is perfectly fine, but she has to be understandable.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy: @outside_85: Guys did any of you watch the Comic Con panel? When she spoke, Gals english was easily understandable and sounds like its gotten much much better. It was very different from the Fast series when she was speaking in those movies.

anibal336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

I don't see the issue, I watch movies with actors that have British accents (all kinds of them), Australian accents, German accents, Spanish accents (all kinds of them) and am never bothered or find them indiscernible. If she has a deep foreign accent it will neither detract or enhance the movie. The acting, plotting, character development, powers, action scenes are what matter.

I mean Thor practically speaks in Shakespearean English and no one seem to mind.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I mean Thor practically speaks in Shakespearean English and no one seem to mind.

Well, I do... because I'm from Scandinavia and I know we didn't talk like the English would +500 years ahead of us in the Viking Age :)

But you are otherwise quite right; accents don't break movies. A very good example of this is how British actors more often than not get to play villains in movies because their accent make them sound more intelligent and threatening to American ears.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought she was freaking awesome.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like the look she gives her enemy, whoever it is.

"oh you just hit me? you did not just hit me bitch!"