PIS Moments and Low Showings

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread is post and discuss low showings and moments of PIS that people love to bring up. Moments such as Batman beating her by kicking her in the stomach and Joker knocking her out with laughing gas. My favorite would have to be the non-canon showing Storm beating her in a fan-voted book. What are your favorites?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Deathstroke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Deathstroke is a plot character. I wouldn't take him fighting Wonder Woman serious. He has also beaten Kyle Rayner and Wally West which is obviously PIS.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think The Storm one is my favorite. Storm could never, ever beat Wonder Woman. It was such BS. Superman flicking blood at her magic sword and cracking it was DAF as well.

Personally Screw Attacks Death Battle with Rogue, was pretty stupid as well. I know it´s not in the comics, but how can two supposed comic nerds come to the conclusion Rogue would beat Wonder Woman. That´s like me saying Wonder Woman can beat The Pheonix. ALL I ASK FOR IS OBJECTIVITY and I love Rogue.

Loading Video...

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@agent41: Is this referring to the recent God Killer Arc in Slade's comic? Cause if so that was not a low showing of Wonder Woman, Slade at no point hurt her all he did was endure everything she threw at him and after a while he refused to fight back as he realized he really was not going to beat her, and her anger towards him was justified.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Titanbreaker

@agent41: Ah, in that case I know nothing of this fight. I just wanted to throw my opinion in that at no point in that arc did I feel Wonder Woman was presented as weak to play up Slade, even when she lost her ability to fly she was still a great fighter and was able to throw off her own mental demons while Slade did not without her assistance.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice WW losing to Catwoman, and Batwoman (even if they were enhanced with Kryptonite pills).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Funny thing is that she loses to the people that she should beat and beats the people she should lose to (not necessarily).

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Funny thing is that she loses to the people that she should beat and beats the people she should lose to (not necessarily).

yeah, although I don't know that I would consider anyone losing to WW a PIS moment