new 52 WW destined to be a supporting role?.

Netshyster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Netshyster

@netshyster: Calling people stupid isn't helping anything. You can get your point across without personally attacking people.

When it comes to Wonder Woman, rational and logical arguments with certain people are impossible. Sinisteri is behaving like a retard so I'm going to call him a retard.

Netshyster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you lose your temper, you've lost your argument. They're angry because they know we're right and there's not a lot they can say in Azzarello's defense. I on the other hand say hell and dammit as quickly as "good morning" this is a stroll through the park, I'm just colorful. If the other side is frustrated it's because they like the wool pulled over their eyes and we're disturbing it. They enjoy Azzarello, they don't care if he's wrong.

People lose their temper because most Wonder Woman fans are irrational bigots who think their interpretation of the character and what she should be is some kind of immutable cosmic law. Look at your last sentence: "They enjoy Azzarello, they don't care if he's wrong."

Are you serious? How did you come to the conclusion that Azzarello is "wrong" for writing the story he wants to write, how he wants to write it? Should he have come to you first (and the rest of your club) and gotten a rundown on exactly what kind of story he can tell, with which characters and a nice short predetermined length that can satisfy your apparent attention deficit disorder, because it seems most of you lose your minds if story lasts over 5 issues.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's wrong because he's writing Wonder Woman diametrically opposed to the way her creator intended. The Amazons were admirable, enlightened women, that Azzarello turned into scheming, man hating, murdering, sex pirates and then into snakes. Wonder Woman herself has done nothing in 20 issues to rectify the situation. He remade possibly her greatest enemy into her mentor, because apparently Amazon training wasn't good enough. She had to be lead by a man, as well as get her greatest power from one, in order to be relevant to Azzarello.

As for your claims of attention deficit disorder we're hardly alone in our opinions. Over the past year sales are down 22.1%.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine said:

When you lose your temper, you've lost your argument. They're angry because they know we're right and there's not a lot they can say in Azzarello's defense. I on the other hand say hell and dammit as quickly as "good morning" this is a stroll through the park, I'm just colorful. If the other side is frustrated it's because they like the wool pulled over their eyes and we're disturbing it. They enjoy Azzarello, they don't care if he's wrong.

People lose their temper because most Wonder Woman fans are irrational bigots who think their interpretation of the character and what she should be is some kind of immutable cosmic law. Look at your last sentence: "They enjoy Azzarello, they don't care if he's wrong."

Are you serious? How did you come to the conclusion that Azzarello is "wrong" for writing the story he wants to write, how he wants to write it? Should he have come to you first (and the rest of your club) and gotten a rundown on exactly what kind of story he can tell, with which characters and a nice short predetermined length that can satisfy your apparent attention deficit disorder, because it seems most of you lose your minds if story lasts over 5 issues.

scorpio has said the truth,azzarello is wrong because he's writing Wonder Woman diametrically opposed to the way her creator intended. The Amazons were admirable, enlightened women, that Azzarello turned into scheming, man hating, murdering, sex pirates and then into snakes. Wonder Woman herself has done nothing in 20 issues to rectify the situation. He remade possibly her greatest enemy into her mentor, because apparently Amazon training wasn't good enough. She had to be lead by a man, as well as get her greatest power from one, in order to be relevant to Azzarello.

As for your claims of attention deficit disorder we're hardly alone in our opinions. Over the past year sales are down 22.1%.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

See, you're imagining things too. Why can't you guys deal with facts and not hyperbole and misdirection? What is this, Fox News?

I tend to state in my posts when I am speculating because I want people to know when I am, yet you seem to actually believe everything you are actually saying. So yeah, it feels like I am arguing with Fox News.