• 81 results
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Her showing against Doomsday was just not impressive, her first showing she got her arm broken, in the next (Doomed) he was easily shrugging off her attacks. By contrast, Superman ripped Doomsday in half.

Lobdell, the same man who wrote Superman to fly to Pluto faster than teleportation and bench the Earth for 5 entire days straight seems to have come up with this. The return of the Bronze Age Superman.

Is this confirmation that Superman >>>> Wonder Woman, because the Doomed showing is a serious power contrast.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You are right,just some people cant accept it,if you check both feats,you can easy to know why superman can beat doomsday and why doomsday easily beat wonder woman

she just isnt that powerful,and never keep up with superman in history

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also,Be based on feats,supergirl or mary marvel is DC most powerful woman,not wonder woman,if you check feats

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Outside_85

Troll thread...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PowerWoman

Troll thread...

How?I think he was talking about what the true

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can that be troll when I have all wonder woman feats(Pre-crisis,Pre-52,new 52)I'm read them all and sure she never keep up with superman in feats or battle

Even supergirl is much better than her,if you know how powerful is pre-crisis supergirl,pre-52 supergirl is weaker but still destroy moon which only superman can do

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: This is the Wonder Woman forum boards, this is a place where her fans can talk about how cool she is. The only thing you and @frozen are doing is throwing dung at her for the benefit of your fandom: Superman.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: This is the Wonder Woman forum boards, this is a place where her fans can talk about how cool she is. The only thing you and @frozen are doing is throwing dung at her for the benefit of your fandom: Superman.

And you get hurt because i'm talking about the true,right?You can belive they do not exist but not me or frozen

We are just want to you guy face to facts

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Lvenger

@outside_85: Mate @frozen isn't throwing dung at Wonder Woman in this thread. He's pointing out the factual power difference between the two that's always been but is more emphasised in the New 52 than it was Pre Flashpoint. I fail to see bias or trolling in here.

And even if she's nerfed, at least Azzarello is giving her better writing and stories to make up for it :P

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Do you see Wonder Woman fans venturing over to the Superman boards just to cause trouble?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok,call us "cause trouble"

Ok,but that isnt change superman much stronger,faster,more more much powerful than wonder woman,and that not only new 52,pre-52,pre-crisis,soso

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger: Do you see Wonder Woman fans venturing over to the Superman boards just to cause trouble?

PowerWoman could fit that criteria. But in regards to this thread, Frozen was making it to note the differences in power between Superman and Wonder Woman in the New 52 being more obvious than before. That's not a deliberately antagonistic topic.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wont call you 'cause trouble', I'll settle with trolls. Whats sad is you are the reigning poster on this board, so whats wrong with you?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: What?how?can you prove i'm wrong?If talking the true is troll i dont know what its not troll

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Everything they are currently posting on these boards are messages that between the lines (when it's out outright stated); "Look how much better Superman is than her, Wonder Woman sucks in comparison."

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sigh who cares she had the bracer on this is her with no bracer Tony Daniel - Timeline Photos GOD MODE HELL YEAH especially tony art i might just cry

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#18 frozen  Moderator

@outside_85: Not really. And also, Supergirl is nerfed as hell too.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: That actually looks amazing <3 but yeah last time she removed her bracelets, FB made short work of her so let's not get ahead of ourselves, knowing Soule she'll lose for the 15th consecutive time.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the times when she and superman were around the same strength level and Wonder Woman would edge out a victory with her fighting skills.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom: of course she isn't gonna win wining mean killing superman in that issue also the ending of this event is august beside it look like she trying to subdue him but wont work since the only way to stop doomsday is to ether send his ass to the phantom zone or to kill him

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ArchiZoom

@darknightspideyfanboy: sure I mean I hope he doesn't trash her again while she's on Super Saiyan Mode. For some reason I think he will

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman was always more powerful than Wonder Woman.Plus give her credit the second time around she held her ground even when she was infected so stop trying to down play her.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well nuh S*&t bro we all know superman is stronger than her was it that surprising?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: You flip flop between annoying feminist and superman fanboy.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: No.She holds her own ground well.People just making a big deal for nothing.I love Wonder Woman but when it comes to raw power physical strength she is up there with the big guys.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I don't like how weak she is in the new 52.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By primebonnick

@tensor said:

@primebonnick: No.She holds her own ground well.People just making a big deal for nothing.I love Wonder Woman but when it comes to raw power physical strength she is up there with the big guys.

i know that and it is true but we all know supes will always be depicted as more powerful when the story calls for it so i just never got the OP's premise.

@agent41: i will check it out.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares? Scott Lobdell's idea of writing a good story is feats, if Wonder Woman fans (Of which I am one, but Superman is my favorite followed by Wonder Woman) want PIS feats that bring nothing to advance the story they can have Lobdell.

When he's done ruining WW, you'll learn why 90% of Superman fans don't take that guy seriously.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@lvenger said:

@outside_85: Mate @frozen isn't throwing dung at Wonder Woman in this thread. He's pointing out the factual power difference between the two that's always been but is more emphasised in the New 52 than it was Pre Flashpoint. I fail to see bias or trolling in here.

And even if she's nerfed, at least Azzarello is giving her better writing and stories to make up for it :P

I agree...@frozen is only observing what I did after reading Doomed that the power levels between WW and Supes seem huge. In my Simone WW books, she seems far stronger, being punched by Power Girl to Canada for example and then flying back and kicking her arse... Admittedly the Doomsday story still has a way to go, but based on that showing can you really see WW doing to DD what Superman did?

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan8
WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will never understand why people frequently visit forums for characters to talk specifically about how OTHER characters are so much better, stronger, and always ahead of the focal character involved.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Wonder Woman was about pursuing the truth, forgiveness and overcoming obstacles and bullshit, I mean she's not about her strength right. don't know what everyone's so upset about then

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan8
WonderWomanFan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Wonder Woman was about pursuing the truth, forgiveness and overcoming obstacles and bullshit, I mean she's not about her strength right. don't know what everyone's so upset about then

No! According to some people, if she's not punching holes in reality, moving planets, and creating supernovas, then she isn't worth the paper she appears on apparently. Lolz

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I think you're lying to yourself like I used to lie to myself about Konan. She's gone from the Champion and Princess of the Amazons to the God of War because Azzarello opted to reboot the character but she's not normally written as a growing hero. They begin with Wonder Woman at the height of her power who sometimes needs to dig very deep to overcome powerful adversaries. She's a woman done by men in a not very female-friendly company, that's all this is, I don't think they're willing to put Wonder Woman in a pedestal, she's always a plot-accessory in Justice League novels and doesn't get the luxuries of being a member of DC's trinity.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I think you're lying to yourself like I used to lie to myself about Konan. She's gone from the Champion and Princess of the Amazons to the God of War because Azzarello opted to reboot the character but she's not normally written as a growing hero. They begin with Wonder Woman at the height of her power who sometimes needs to dig very deep to overcome powerful adversaries. She's a woman done by men in a not very female-friendly company, that's all this is, I don't think they're willing to put Wonder Woman in a pedestal, she's always a plot-accessory in Justice League novels and doesn't get the luxuries of being a member of DC's trinity.

and yet there are so many fans who see through the limitation (or oppression, if I may say) DC posts upon her and love her and give her a purer image at heart. DC is foolish not to please these royal fans but trash her all the time. ha! things are never easy for a female hero who can be as good or even better than the alpha male heroes.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hastalavista: exactly. The fans cherry pick to the absolute extreme so as to sustain the best possible opinion about Wonder Woman. I do that. In my mind, Wonder Woman's every bit as great as Superman yet my mind knows damn well she's not.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I haven't I was born in the 90's. Nonetheless, that's not how she's written these days

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By whygamespot

@agent41

yes there is certain trend that she's getting stronger, however her power level is rather erratic, and inconsistent. some of her abilities never get used again. for example, she was supposed to speak several foreign language perfectly, but in this sm/ww issue superman says she has accent in her english. she is treated better in her own tittle but in team up books she never get a chance to show off her multiple skills/powers, rather, she is used as the hothead or get marginalised. for a long time she never has an event centring around her and drags all the other heroes within, like how the blackest night is related to the lantern corps, or superman doom is related to superman. she doesn't have a 'family' with multiple titles like the other two members of the trinity do. she's in a very awkward position.