#701 Edited by lifeofvibe (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

triple 6 post? let me fix that and...post

wonder woman should be the strongest

#702 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe:seeing her involved in more action would be nice,sometimes i fell like she is just there and nothing more,seeing her pre 52 feats would also be nice.

#703 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@prettywonderboy said:

All this crazy obsession with WW not having enough "strength" feats is just getting irritating to be honest.. (facepalm)

she doesn't have enough feats of anything,her durability is shit now,even aquaman can beat her now,you like the new story,fine,but stop pretending that she is the powerhouse she used to be,she isn't anymore.

Of course she is.

Don't confuse Azzarello's style with a lack of strength from Wonder Woman's part.

#704 Posted by lifeofvibe (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I really would like that to

And as every ones been say Azzarello equal not the best action filled full of feats strength comic but his run is awesome so far thought

#705 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@snascimento:azzarello is responsible for her lack of strength,duarability and speed feats,the few feats she has been showing are nowhere near the feats she used to show before new 52,the quality of the story is important but action and feats are important too,her fights and feats aren't as impressive and interested as they used to be so i feel that an important part is missing,and the story that develops in such an slow montion,and so many questions without answers is not good for me either.

#706 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: azzarello is responsible for her lack of strength,duarability and speed feats,the few feats she has been showing are nowhere near the feats she used to show before new 52,the quality of the story is important but action and feats are important too,her fights and feats aren't as impressive and interested as they used to be so i feel that an important part is missing,and the story that develops in such an slow montion,and so many questions without answers is not good for me either.

#707 Edited by lifeofvibe (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: you are a critic my good sir but im in a disagreement when you say its not good story telling its probably the most underated series in the new 52 all eye have been on batman aquaman batwoman (suprisingly) green lantern and all of those title but wonder woman is probably the best series out there right now

#708 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Because that is how he tell his stories. Orion was all powerful fighting Superman is his comics, picking aircraft carriers and all, but against the FB he was knocked out with a punch. Was it because Orion became weaker? Of course not, it's because Azzarello doesn't see the need for all that flashy stuff that will take a lot of space. It has it place, but not very often.

So yeah, you can miss Wonder Woman doing super stuffs that she is not doing in her own comic, but don't confuse it with an inherent lack of strength and power.

#709 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@snascimento:i think we need more action and feats,but not meaningless feats,no,actions and feats with meaning,with a good background behind them,but let's not talk about this here,it's not the right place.

#710 Edited by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Isn't this the exactly right place to talk about WW's feats?

#711 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@snascimento:not exactly,it's only to post her feats,not to complain about lack of feats like i did before.

#712 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#713 Posted by Primebonnick (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

i do love this new wonder woman even more than the old one and i truly loved pre 52 diana. This one just as a more xena the warrior princess feel that i really like

#714 Posted by Lvenger (20234 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Thanks for uploading the Wonder Woman 23 feats. Glad that this can disprove any notion that Azzarello isn't giving WW any good feats even though feats aren't the most important thing in a story.

#715 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#716 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@matchesmalone21: Thanks for uploading the Wonder Woman 23 feats. Glad that this can disprove any notion that Azzarello isn't giving WW any good feats even though feats aren't the most important thing in a story.

i don't want to start a new debate about it but new 52 wonder woman's feats from issue 23 is what other people use to prove she is nowhere near her pre 52 level because she was unable to beat the first born on her own,he was able to handle her easily,if you go to battle forums with new 52 wonder woman you will see a lot of people say she can't beat characters she could beat before because she has no feats to prove it and i think you know deep inside that they have a valid point there,she hasn't shown those high end feats she used to show,but i don't want to lose hope,maybe at some point things will get better for her.

#717 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: So don't start. You don't need to reply Lvenger and exist another thread to discuss that PowerWoman alreay posted above,okay?

#718 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#719 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

When was the last time someone posted a scan of her feats?

#720 Posted by divingfalcon713 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@degraaf: The last ones are on the previous page. Scans from the Trinity War

#721 Posted by HAHAHA203 (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#722 Posted by Lvenger (20234 posts) - - Show Bio

@hahaha203: What? Ah man how annoying. Now no one's gonna be doing these threads once normal service resumes in October. How do you know Bane's banned MM21? What did he ban him over?

#723 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#724 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1294 posts) - - Show Bio
#725 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Thanks!!I'm want to post them but abnormal slow

That feats almost beat WW herself over years feats put together,a bit satire

#726 Posted by Lvenger (20234 posts) - - Show Bio
#727 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: I think Comicvine still have some problems!!! @lvenger: Agreed,but is the first issue..let's see if getting better after that!!!

#728 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#729 Edited by Hastalavista (361 posts) - - Show Bio

I am wondering who's stronger, doomsday or first born. It would be interesting to see then fight, eh?

#730 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@hastalavista: I belive First born is stronger,he easily beat orion,who can toe with toe fight superman

#731 Posted by Hastalavista (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Too bad we didn't see WW takes down FB in a solo combat. I am very curious how they will write her in SM/WW. Will she be able to handle doomsday? That would be an epic fight!

#732 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@hastalavista: I dont think ww can take doomsday,but with superman help,yes

Also,that would be an epic fight

#733 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

good feats.

#734 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a feat,but action

#735 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#736 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#737 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#739 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#741 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#742 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1294 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: wait didnt it took 3 days for her to heal when she 1st fought the 1st born but an attack from doomsday aka the force of nature aka the Walking War Machine AKA The Ultimate Lifeform took like 5-10 min to heal?

#743 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#744 Edited by Lvenger (20234 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: wait didnt it took 3 days for her to heal when she 1st fought the 1st born but an attack from doomsday aka the force of nature aka the Walking War Machine AKA The Ultimate Lifeform took like 5-10 min to heal?

She'd been fighting Artemis as well that day but I see your point.

#745 Edited by Hastalavista (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana said she has never been hit harder than by Doomsday, but I think First Born hit her way harder when he smashed her down from the sky. Probably god-mode doesn't count?

#746 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@hastalavista: Yeah,that mean,Doomsday>FB,I know this is depressed

#747 Edited by Hastalavista (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: that was not what I mean. I meant that in god-mode she probably doesn't feel too much pain and she heals even faster so she didn't feel too much pain. When fighting doomsday she was in her normal form

#748 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#749 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@darknightspideyfanboy said:

She'd been fighting Artemis as well that day but I see your point.

When she fought First Born tokk severe internal wounds (mentioned by Highfather) and against Doomsday she only took two broken arms and facial scars....

Wht is more dangerous broken arms or internal wounds?

#750 Edited by Lvenger (20234 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Yeah she did suffer more damage when fighting FB as opposed to DD so that explains it I suppose.