#1 Edited by GWHH (576 posts) - - Show Bio

In WW Annual 2007. Circel "cursed" WW that when she is in Diana Prince form. She has no super powers. Is that "cruse" still in effect?

And what are the limits on this "cruse". Does it go as far to say if she not in her WW outfit she got no powers, or only when she in official Diana Prince form.

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

No. All that was erased with the New 52.

#3 Posted by toplel (917 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesn't really have a 'Diana Prince' form. Superman made her put on some glasses because he may or may not have a fetish for dressing up people like himself.

#4 Posted by Outside_85 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

It was an excuse to bring back the 'wonder spin', one of many bits and pieces of trivia that snuck back into continuety after Perez largely removed them all.

#5 Posted by veronicacris (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@toplel said:

She doesn't really have a 'Diana Prince' form. Superman made her put on some glasses because he may or may not have a fetish for dressing up people like himself.

he has haha. pre new 52 he made power girl use glasses just like him.

#6 Posted by GWHH (576 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see her wearing ANY WW stuff in the photo. Including her bracelets (her sleeves of her shirt is way up and I see nothing). So knowing Circel she probably made the curse she got to be in full uniform to have all her powers. Too bad they did not make use of this before he new 52. As far as I know between 2007 and the new 52 start they never explored this option again. Anyone else know if that is true?