#101 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah it should totally be based on olympic female athletes, like the pole vaulters and the voleybol girls. they look super athletic and pretty femine as well

one of the reasons I watch those sports

also

muscle is associated with men, because men have a higher percentage of natural muscle mass than women and can burn fat and build muscle slightly faster, so it gives them the edge to achieve muscle; thus it is associated with them

#102 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

No, it's fine, I should have read the second page before I comented. And in retrospect the way I phrased my comment it wasn't the most polite way, even though I did not intend rudeness. But it's hard to read intent of statements on the internet so you were not really at fault. I should have been more clear and phrased it in a better way. My apologies as well. =)

Thanks for understanding . . . I blow up like this every once and again with no rational explanation. I think it's some kind of mental disability that gets the better of me sometimes.

@nerx said:

@vortex13: Athlete > Bodybuilder

@press_oblivion

waist too thin to be WW, and the bodybuilding thing was a d!ck move to her fanbase

Yeah I can see what you're saying but I totally go gaga over that female. I dig the video that you posted of Mari though, super cute. I love FBB types too though, but you're right, it's too much for Wonder Woman. I'm very much for the Athletic build for Diana.

#104 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@press_oblivion: I like the MMA mold as well, think Gina Carano or Ronda Rousey. Since it is believable, if a girl looks like she cannot carry her own luggage she does not deserve to wonder woman.

#105 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah man! Ronda Rousey has the body for it.

#106 Edited by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@press_oblivion said:

@vortex13: Yeah I over reacted, my apologies . . . .

No, it's fine, I should have read the second page before I comented. And in retrospect the way I phrased my comment it wasn't the most polite way, even though I did not intend rudeness. But it's hard to read intent of statements on the internet so you were not really at fault. I should have been more clear and phrased it in a better way. My apologies as well. =)

@nerx said:

@vortex13: Athlete > Bodybuilder

I agree with that completely. I mean a women can have very well developed muscles with an athletic build while still looking feminine.

Then why has no one posted a pic of that yet?

#107 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@press_oblivion:

It looks as though they cut the photo off at the bottom to refrain from showing her penis. Seriously, there are far more feminine looking transsexuals than some of the women posted in these pics. At least this one looks like a woman from the belly button up.

#108 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:
as buff as she is curvy

Not bad. She is fit and athletic and still looks like a women.

#109 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@press_oblivion:

It looks as though they cut the photo off at the bottom to refrain from showing her penis. Seriously, there are far more feminine looking transsexuals than some of the women posted in these pics. At least this one looks like a woman from the belly button up.

LOL . . .to each their own :D

#110 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: Exactly, I just like to say f*ck you to people who say the female superhero build is unrealistic. Clearly they are narrow minded and have not searched hard enough.

#111 Edited by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

my point,wonder woman should be have a little muscle,but dont need too much

yes,at least have a muscle

#112 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: This Mari chick is totally adorable! Great smile, great attitude, beautiful aesthetic .

#113 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who thinks Wonder Woman should be cast with a tiny, skinny thing with big boobs aren't a fan of hers. She is the first female superhero which was all about strength -- of course she should look the part.

It's not difficult to find a female actor willing to firm up for the role. Dancers alone have the physique required, let alone athletes. Muscle tone isn't restricted to only males.

#114 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Edited by ComicStooge (13841 posts) - - Show Bio

She should be ridiculously overweight. Because why not?

#116 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio
@nerx said:

@press_oblivion: I like the MMA mold as well, think Gina Carano or Ronda Rousey. Since it is believable, if a girl looks like she cannot carry her own luggage she does not deserve to wonder woman.

@press_oblivion said:

I can dig it

@powerwoman said:

my point,wonder woman should be have a little muscle,but dont need too much

yes,at least have a muscle

I think so as well

@lykopis said:

Anyone who thinks Wonder Woman should be cast with a tiny, skinny thing with big boobs aren't a fan of hers. She is the first female superhero which was all about strength -- of course she should look the part.

It's not difficult to find a female actor willing to firm up for the role. Dancers alone have the physique required, let alone athletes. Muscle tone isn't restricted to only males.

yeah, WW should have at least a little muscle, no question there

and it is kind of annoying how scared most female celebrities are of putting on a bit of muscle mass

although I do have to admit I agree with the big boobs part

#117 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

The big boobs part is mandatory, I know. Which is okay because why can't Wonder Woman be voluptuous? Just make sure what's under those boobs can handle the weight of them, that's all I'm sayin'.

#118 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@betatesthighlander1:

The big boobs part is mandatory, I know. Which is okay because why can't Wonder Woman be voluptuous? Just make sure what's under those boobs can handle the weight of them, that's all I'm sayin'.

yeah, I get that

what do you think of the Young Justice design?

#119 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@betatesthighlander1:

yeah, I get that

what do you think of the Young Justice design?

I love it. I really, really do.

#120 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis:

yeah, I hope she has a bigger role in the third season....oh, right

#121 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Average build. Isn't like she hits the gym. What she needs is more body hair. Full on sasquatch legs and a beard under each arm.

#125 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: because ww isnt bigger than thor

I geuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

@amutant said:

Average build. Isn't like she hits the gym. What she needs is more body hair. Full on sasquatch legs and a beard under each arm.

she trains with Amazons all the time, that is approximately equivalent to hitting a gym(probably a lot more).

#126 Posted by Outside_85 (10239 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

@no_trolling said:

@betatesthighlander1: because ww isnt bigger than thor

I geuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

@amutant said:

she trains with Amazons all the time, that is approximately equivalent to hitting a gym(probably a lot more).

Yes but she is far more powerful than any Amazon. It's like Superman. How does he have all that muscle bulk when he can lift anything on the planet with ease.

#129 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@amutant:

a lot of the Amazons are matches for Diana

as for Superman, I kinda assumed his muscles had something to do with his Kryptonian physiology

#130 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Animated style and athletic a little

#131 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Edited by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpio_cassadine said:

@press_oblivion:

LOL . . .to each their own :D

Sorry, I was pissed off when I wrote that. It still looks like a dude's v-cut though. Females rarely have them except for Pink, or Madonna when she over trains.

Notice how instead of looking fit, the muscles make her appear older, sinewy and like a tough piece of chicken.

#133 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I was pissed off when I wrote that. It still looks like a dude's v-cut though. Females rarely have them except for Pink, or Madonna when she over trains.

Notice how instead of looking fit, the muscles make her appear older, sinewy and like a tough piece of chicken.

No need to apologize, I totally see what you're saying. I'm just one of those dudes that likes it. I also like thick girls and super slim models and everything in between . . . Like I said, to each their own.

#134 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't need to be heavily muscled to be intimidating. She almost has a beyonce body and beyonce looks like a girl that could lift a car and it'd seem normal.

#135 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@wboy: her face (in the first one) is to "model" and not enough "warrior" IMO

the second is pretty cool

#136 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

In the first one are you talking about her expression or the features of her face? I actually think her face should be very Model-esque. Right she's supposed t o be one of the most beautiful women ever.

This is the reaction that everyone should have when they see her (This is not a reference for a body type, just Lois' reaction to meeting Diana)

#137 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@press_oblivion: I really meant her expression was a bit to supermodel

I understand Wonder Woman was blessed by Aphrodite as well as Athena

#138 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, gotcha . . . sorry about that then, I didn't mean to come off all duchie. :)

#139 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by GWHH (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Which issue is this from?

@betatesthighlander1 said:

In the first one are you talking about her expression or the features of her face? I actually think her face should be very Model-esque. Right she's supposed t o be one of the most beautiful women ever.

This is the reaction that everyone should have when they see her (This is not a reference for a body type, just Lois' reaction to meeting Diana)

#141 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Posted by nappystr8 (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman shouldn't be a stick, she should definitely have some muscle definition, but it should never be taken too far either. She's not a Hulk, and she doesn't take steroids, so there's no reason she should look like a body builder. The freakishly buff women who look like men, or for that matter their freakishly buff male counterparts are not examples of physical perfection they are sideshows that have pushed their bodies way beyond what is natural. It takes a huge toll on their long term physical well being.

#143 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Trish Stratus... Hot as hell but a body that has the potential to kick ass...

#144 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Gina Carano seems like a good body match.

#145 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer her to be very muscular but less developed and smaller overall than Big Barda, and more of an emphasis on her athleticism. Beauty is one of her traits, and I prefer it to be in the Great Goddess archetype, with shapely hips, lovely cheeks and muscles that pop when she flexes, but blend in naturally with her figure when she is at rest whereas a more developed bodybuilder's muscles are always bulging. She should look like a lioness who reclaims the idea that beauty and strength can coexist in one form.

#147 Posted by Teerack (7418 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:
as buff as she is curvy

HOOOOOT

#148 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#149 Posted by GWHH (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this girl. She only 5 4 in height!

@nerx said:
as buff as she is curvy

#150 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like most people like wonder woman have some muscle,not just beautiful