Best Wonder Woman Love Interest

• 51 results
jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Poll Best Wonder Woman Love Interest (69 votes)

Steve Trevor 64%
Trevor Barnes 10%
Tom Tresser 7%
Dr. Psycho (lol) 19%

If anyone says Superman, I'll slap you back through the evolutionary chain.

• 
dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought the Trevor Barnes love interest was really interesting and I wish they had explored it a bit more. It's always made the most sense to me that she would date someone who embodies her values (as an international diplomat and activist) more than her superhero skills.

I liked Perez's version of Steve Trevor - almost a brotherly relationship with no possibility of romance.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Steve Trevor

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

If you can include Dr Psycho than I can damn sure say Superman!!!

:D

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% is Steve Trevor

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's funny I would say Steve but I hate his new 52 personality its like dude get over it she dumped you. At this point I would rather see her with Orion.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Psycho!

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I like Trevor.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than Batman..... Don't know. I voted Tom Tresser because of this scene

No Caption Provided

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I had to pick Dr. Psycho, the best and only possibility that I'm aware of in the DC Universe; the Martian Manhunter is not human like Dr. Psycho. Now let Dr. Psycho go for it; really need his mind control to be safe from any orgasmic spasms, however, as his lift might indeed hang in the balance.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

There is really no difference between Tressor,Barnes and Trevor,they are the same character. It's like asking who's the better love interest for Batman Charlotte Rivers or Vicki Vale? completely interchangeable.Current Trevor is both Tressor and Barnes.

The answer is Batman sadly and despite being a big Batman fan I honestly dont care for this ship,but it's really the truth.Would like to see her and Orion.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc: I feel bad for him. How would you feel if you were made young again in a reboot to be a love interest again only to be Clark blocked by a stupid editorial mandated romance?

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dr. Psycho or Superman for me.

Abhi471990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman . hehehehehe don't slap me sir

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abhi471990: smacked

And Steve is her man.

Unless of course, you wanna rename the book

Superman's Bitch, Wonder Woman

by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By herrweis

Superman

Honestly I wish u gave us more choices .I picked Trevor Barnes. I do however love her with kal

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fodigg

I liked Tom Tresser in old DCU, I prefer Steve in new 52, but in all of everything DC, I've been happiest with the Bruce/Diana pairing in the animated DCU Justice League stuff and hinted at elsewhere.

No Caption Provided

CA did a list of her love interests. They included:

• Steve Trevor
  • Aquaman
  • Trevor Barnes
  • Batman
  • Nemesis
  • Superman
whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By whygamespot

(not seriously) batwoman? Love their team-up story in New52

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

It's funny I would say Steve but I hate his new 52 personality its like dude get over it she dumped you. At this point I would rather see her with Orion.

THIS SO MUCH!!! Give him the suave, calm, James Bond JLU personality. Orion's already got his pig-like WW animated movie one

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akindoodle: give the guy some slack, will ya? Would you wanna be caught between an editorially driven, retarded ass romance?

Also, WW/Bats is stupid as hell. Give me a GOOOOOOD argument as for why they should be together, and I don't mean JLU, which was just a show for Bruce Timm to stroke Batman's dick.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Akindoodle

@jointron33: No I don't really like her with Batman either apart from the cartoon. Especially NOT in the N52. There's like a 10-12 year age difference and personally, that just freaks me out. The big three should just keep it all in their pants when it comes to their relationship with each other. It'll be like some awkward teenage love triangle. Now, the new friendship with BatWOman however, seems to be very popular.

But Steve Trevor from the JLU? Yes please. Oh yeah, I can totally see her going for that. Hell, I can see ME going for that.

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By JuliusTakalua

@jointron33: Azzarello's run for WW is fantastic. Wut u talking 'bout mate

I'd go for Batman because of the animated JL series.

But it would have been awesome if WW and Orion went for it in Azzarello's run but DAMN YOU GEOF JOHNS OR WHOEVER WROTE THAT ENDING FOR THAT PARTICULAR JL ISSUE I TOTALLY FORGOT THE ISSUE NUMBER FOR!!!

Superman and WOnder Woman is an awesome combo but what in the bloody fucking mary's cunt was that? How can supes and WW romance be so wrong? Who wrote that trash? I mean really? that was just horrid! How could anyone ruin that potential?

Even fans can come up better

If people wanted Supes and Diana to fuck each other they should've hinted it from the first JL arc. WW and Supes fancying each other because of their totally different backgrounds but similar in terms of raw power. Supes visits Themy and the whole thing happens and DC writes hentai with Diana. Jks. But really? They couldn't even come up with this or better? Just randomly insert Clark being horny all over Diana and then they're a couple? How about that panel when Orion goes soft on WW? THat was smoother than superman proclaiming his interest in performing sodomy on wonder woman's butt regularly.

But honestly, Batman

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

The correct answer is Batman.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN! WW/BM OTP! I WILL RIP OUT THE THROAT OF ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME WITH MY TEETH WHILE MY TITS FILL THEMSELVES WITH SHIPPING FANGIRL RAAAAAGE!

ONE
ONE
TRUE
TRUE
PPAAAAAAAAIIIIIRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!
PPAAAAAAAAIIIIIRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel said:

Jesus H. Christ. Ill admit Im partial to the WW/BM pairing, but did you guys take some sort of shipping energy drink or something? 'Boobies filling themselves with shipping fangirl rage' sounds good though.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

LET THE NONSHIPPERS, BBUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#27  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

@toplel said:

Jesus H. Christ. Ill admit Im partial to the WW/BM pairing, but did you guys take some sort of shipping energy drink or something? 'Boobies filling themselves with shipping fangirl rage' sounds good though.

Clearly you've never been to tumblr.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akindoodle: give the guy some slack, will ya? Would you wanna be caught between an editorially driven, retarded ass romance?

Also, WW/Bats is stupid as hell. Give me a GOOOOOOD argument as for why they should be together, and I don't mean JLU, which was just a show for Bruce Timm to stroke Batman's dick.

Which was still better than any relationship she's ever had in her comics,and what exactly did Timm did may I ask that makes you believe he strokes Batmans dick?

Every single person who uses this BS argument tends to be a Superman fan pissed about Superman being supposedly weak in STAS even though Batman himself in BTAS often struggled against 2-3 thugs.

Avatar image for eliminator_omega_returns
Eliminator_Omega_Returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jointron33 said:

Which was still better than any relationship she's ever had in her comics,and what exactly did Timm did may I ask that makes you believe he strokes Batmans dick?

Every single person who uses this BS argument tends to be a Superman fan pissed about Superman being supposedly weak in STAS even though Batman himself in BTAS often struggled against 2-3 thugs.

Jointron in my experience across my many accounts, is kind of a dunce.

gator4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By gator4eva

I voted Steve Trevor but I would have voted Batman if he was on the list. I liked the WW/Batman thing they had going in the Justice League cartoon.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Batman.There's no one better than him.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gator4eva: that out if nowhere high school level "romance"?

Tamal_Kundu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats, simply because it has enough potential complexity and is a writer's gold mine.

But as he's not on that list, and as par to the New 52 continuity, Trevor. I love the way they have given him an amount of dignity that his character in so many portrayal lacks. One thing however, you gotta wonder, whether making both Supes and Steve prone to brooding and socially sidelined was a conscious decision on powers that be's part to make them an acceptable romantic choice for Diana, or at least one of the reasons for that.

And then there is Orion. He's interesting! Strangely, he kind of reminds me of Nathan Fillion's Trevor from 2009 movie: brave, fun and tad sexist... except being a meta that is.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman such a shame they never made it happen offically in pre 52 doubt it will happen in the new 52, but i do like her and supes together hope they write it well.

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WW break up with Supes. please. I'd love to see her and Orion having sex. jks. but really....

BTW does Johns ever read fan responses in comicvine or like an official DC website? does he know how passionately the fans hate that relationship???

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bruxae

Wonder Woman with a man feels wrong somehow.

Wondy_X_Supes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jointron33: Azzarello's run for WW is fantastic. Wut u talking 'bout mate

I'd go for Batman because of the animated JL series.

But it would have been awesome if WW and Orion went for it in Azzarello's run but DAMN YOU GEOF JOHNS OR WHOEVER WROTE THAT ENDING FOR THAT PARTICULAR JL ISSUE I TOTALLY FORGOT THE ISSUE NUMBER FOR!!!

Superman and WOnder Woman is an awesome combo but what in the bloody fucking mary's cunt was that? How can supes and WW romance be so wrong? Who wrote that trash? I mean really? that was just horrid! How could anyone ruin that potential?

Even fans can come up better

If people wanted Supes and Diana to fuck each other they should've hinted it from the first JL arc. WW and Supes fancying each other because of their totally different backgrounds but similar in terms of raw power. Supes visits Themy and the whole thing happens and DC writes hentai with Diana. Jks. But really? They couldn't even come up with this or better? Just randomly insert Clark being horny all over Diana and then they're a couple? How about that panel when Orion goes soft on WW? THat was smoother than superman proclaiming his interest in performing sodomy on wonder woman's butt regularly.

But honestly, Batman

I see some people wanting Orion and WW, It's good and a proof that many aren't into SMWW pair. I prefer Orion and WW. Azzarello was really going for a romantic relationship between Orion and WW. damn DC, damn Johns.

Steve Trevor could be the perfect love interest if he had the chance to be it. Same for Orion or Nemesis.

Celineness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't Artemis on the list?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman would be kill batman in bed...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Break*,*Crush*

You know what I mean

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Johnni_Kun

@powerwoman said:

Wonder Woman would be kill batman in bed...

“Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.” - Grant Morrison.

How can Wonder Woman be punch by people on the like of Superman's strength, but also be pierced by an object like a sword? Please, throw away your logic, it's won't help you in the creative world of comics.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading the preview of sm/ww saying that this relationship could end for some powerful reason, I got really sick of DC's game. Especially the chemical interactions keeps going between Lois and superman in his own title. Well if dc likes Lois that much and they can't get rid of her because of some fan's wrath, make Lois and Clark a couple already!

This sm/WW relationship is so stiff and awkward and brings no benefit to WW. She doesn't need superman. I hate the possibility that dc may make her the impulsive one in this relationship so superman can 'teach' her something, because that seemed to be what happened in JL. This is not a SINCERE couple dc is trying to creat.

Diana is better off with Steve or Orion.

Anthonior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hehe oh the wishful thinking and hoping while at the moment I'm not gonna say anything else only that I'm glad of how things are going with the new status quo.

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Artemis, Circe.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman such a shame they never made it happen offically in pre 52 doubt it will happen in the new 52, but i do like her and supes together hope they write it well.

your right. When Supes and WW break up she will probably just go back to Steve. So I would have to wait till next reboot.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brettjett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These two articles do the best job at explaining why WW's #1 love interest is, has, and always will be STEVE TREVOR...

http://www.worldofsuperheroes.com/superheroes/wonder-woman/steve-trevor-revelations-of-a-mysterious-boyfriend-by-brett-jett/

http://ragnell.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-does-she-see-in-that-man.html